Swift_Creek
Salladwolf

Eggs are better scrambled than sunny side up

Swift_Creek has forfeited round #2.
Started: 10/5/2016 Category: TV
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Swift_Creek

Pro

I prefer to eat eggs scrambled, rather than sunny side up. It's easier to make, easier to eat, and easier to pour cheese and ketchup on.

I mean just look at this: http://foodnetwork.sndimg.com...
Salladwolf

Con

dude how can you say that scrambled eggs are better than over easy or however you want to say it. I mean, this isn't even a possible debate because some people either don't like the yoke runny or they don't like eggs at all. But on an overall statement i believe that more people like over easy because first you have something to stick your toast in when the yoke gets over your plate, two because of the runny yoke you actually have to pour cheese and other things onto it to make it delicious. That's my statement if you can come up with a better one be my guest.