marcusfexix
joza

Elder Scrolls Online or World of Warcraft?

Started: 2/8/2014 Category: Games

marcusfexix

Pro

I'm for both, actually. Just wondering about a few friendly opinions about where people are with this particular issue, and which do they believe is the better, and more endearing, franchise.
joza

Con

I accept his argument. I will be stating why I believe World of Warcraft is more preferable out of the two.
marcusfexix

Pro

Please feel free to do so. :)

Both entries have interesting caveats and selling points. Would love to hear why you believe WoW has the upper hand.
joza

Con

Sounds great. May this be informative and constructive!
I believe World of Warcraft gets the upper hand between these two. One reason is the fact that World of Warcraft is so open ended. No matter what your idea of "fun" is with the game, it never fails to impress. Whether fishing, mining, levelling or even playing PvP against others. It has such a huge fan base as well, which means that completing objectives such as quests can become easier through asking experienced players within a Guild. Being a MMO, one huge part of the gaming experience is questing. As seen with the latest expansion, Mists of Pandaria, Blizzard has built their level 85-90 questing areas by giving the player a half of dozen major quest hubs per zone where they can do quests independently of the other nodes. Thus giving the player a more dynamic levelling experience. World of Warcraft has been arguably the world's biggest and most successful MMO since it's release in 2004, the 7.8 million subscribers who are entrenched in the game says it all.