captainsniperz1
IshaLLwIN

Embracing cell phones in school

captainsniperz1

Pro

Cell phones should be allowed in school because what if there is an emergancy, a lockdown, or something goes wrong
IshaLLwIN

Con

Cell phones is a very controversial topic in a school system, but the instigators reasoning is wrong. Many if not all teachers have cell phones. Wall/hard-wired phones are in every room. The teacher/instructor can just use that.

Phones should not be used in lockdown/fire situations anyway do to the unsafeness and the fact they JUST SHOULDN'T.
captainsniperz1

Pro

captainsniperz1 forfeited this round.
IshaLLwIN

Con

i guess he quits this round
captainsniperz1

Pro

captainsniperz1 forfeited this round.
IshaLLwIN

Con

time to vote people
Posted by Encantado 3 years ago
Encantado
I think cell phones should be allowed in school.
1.As the student may face anti-social elements or medical emergency while on his way to school.
2.Cell phone maybe be used to record proof of bullying.
3.If Cell phone is installed with a tracker parents can track the exact location of their children.
Posted by YE 3 years ago
YE
I use my phone in many cases.
I see dictionaries, listen to mp3 files for studying foreign languege, and check my schedule. I rarely use it during classes.
Cell phone is harmless in school.
Cell phone might be a piece of whole pie. There are lots of other factors that make some students slack off.
Posted by IshaLLwIN 3 years ago
IshaLLwIN
I just hope he posts a debate soon.
Posted by Jordon 3 years ago
Jordon
No way there has to be phones in school in case of emergency
Posted by IshaLLwIN 3 years ago
IshaLLwIN
I myself have a cell phone in school, and support cell phones in school. I'm doing this for practice and extra credit for school.
Posted by totenkreiger 3 years ago
totenkreiger
other then the fact that i have a cellphone and i am presently in school is besides the fact but con, you can't just say "it shouldn't" for the fact its an opinion. but then again, if its a fire and every kid calls 911 then your just overloading the 911 system and causing other people who have real problems to wait, counter productive, same with a lockdown, their is a reason why their are alarms, it signals the police/fire department right away
Posted by Jordon 3 years ago
Jordon
I agree with the instigator