zaidpatel
griffinskymc

Eminem is better then Lil Wayne.

zaidpatel

Pro

Eminem is a better rapper then Lil Wayne, and I will break this down.

Sales
No debate here, Eminem is the best selling rapper of all time. And Lil Wayne doesn't even come close. This obviously goes to Eminem. NOTE: Just because he sells more doesn't mean he is better. It just means that more people go out to buy Eminem then Lil Wayne.

Consistency
I will give this to Lil Wayne, since he is very consistent and active. While Eminem had a 5 year hiatus from 2004-2009. This goes to Wayne.

Lyrics
All Lil Wayne has is clever punch lines. His flow is always the same, and it is bad. While Eminem has a numerous amounts of different flows. And he broke lyrical boundaries on songs like "lose yourself" and "till I collapse". Till I collapse is where almost every word was part of a rhyme scheme, in the first verse of the song.

"Till I collapse I"m spilling these raps long as you feel 'em
Till the day that I drop you'll never say that I'm not killing them
'Cause when I am not then I'm stop penning 'em
And I am not hip-hop and I"m just not Eminem.
Subliminal thoughts when I'm stop sending them women are caught in webs spin and hauk venom
Adrenaline shots of penicillin could not get the illing to stop.
Amoxacilin is just not real enough.
The criminal cop killing hip-hop filling a minimal swap to cop millions of Pac listeners.
You're coming with me, feel it or not you"re gonna fear it like I showed you the spirit of god lives in us.
You hear it a lot, lyrics that shock is it a miracle or am I just a product of pop fizzing up.
For sizzle my whizzle this is the plot listen up you bizzles forgot slizzle does not give a f."
-
This is a feat that very few rappers can do. And Lil Wayne doesn't come close to anything like this, infact Lil Wayne even admits that he cant mess with Eminem.
And here is the proof:
Eminem uses rhyme schemes within rhymes schemes within rhyme schemes. And has even been acknowledged by many other famous rappers out there. Wayne has almost no lyrical talent what so ever. I will admit, in Carter 4 and a few of his older stuff was impressive. But not even close to Eminem's level. Lil Wayne has corny lines, "I"m so Holligrove, New Orleans
Lilweezyana
home sweet home depot
you will need a hammer
it go down like Frasier
I ain"t talking Kelsey grammer
I be stuffting on your boys I need an alka-seltzer sandwich
Since I heard Plies I done brought the phantom back
Went and got me a 52 inch
Maybach
I'm eating like a big dog
I"m so full, I"m so good
I"m so straight, you so fake
I'm so real
I"m so hood"

"I'm so high I make it rain"

And so much other stuff. Not saying Eminem has never produced anything that was bad. His albums Encore and Relapse were terrible.
But he has many classics. Eminem takes this easy, when it comes to lyrics, flow, rhyme schemes, punch lines.

Topics
Eminem raps about his life. Lil Wayne continuously raps about the same stuff again and again. It's also booty, money, car. Rinse and repeat. Eminem raps about his life, his alter ego slim shady is a part of Marshall Mathers, that he exaggerates. But he has a variety of stuff. What ever mood your in, and if your going through problems, he will always have a song to make you laugh, cry, etc. Lil Wayne doesn't
He likes sticking to the same stuff. His latest album was based on just his piece for the entire album. I will admit, that Eminem is not on top of his game. But he is still good none the less. Not as good as The Eminem Show. But still good. Just listen to Bad Meets evil: The Hell Sequence album. But the sane could be said about Lil Wayne. He is putting out garbage. Eminem takes this.

Freestyle
No competition. Eminem destroys on all levels. Lets compare some random freestyles.
Eminem

Lil Wayne

Eminem destroys by putting multi syllabic rhyme schemes and takes it to a whole new level. "Pull your verse out the beat and stomp on it, suplex it on cement, like I'm on some straight out of Compton s***". Lil wayne has no complex rhymes or even clever lines like."You're about to see peace destroyed
It'll never be restored
When I unleash these beastly hordes on your CD stores
Wanna stop it
You gon' need a priest, at least three swords
A license to ill from the Beastie Boys, three Ouija boards
A squeegee and please be warned
Don't ask what the squeegee's for
Or the holy water, acid raps that'll eat these floors
Eat a hole in a rhyme book, you see these horns" No debate here Eminem destroys on so many levels. Eminem owns.

Overall, Eminem destroys Lil Wayne in almost category. And he is the better rapper.

griffinskymc

Con

Relapse album is 'Eminem's back'. He see album ain't popular and he leaves 'Slim Shady Style' and he said; 'I'll never comeback' but he got Slim Shady style on 'Hell: The Sequel' album.

+ Eminem said; 'Wayne, to me, is definitely one of the greatest in the game right now,'... and i said'Wow'[Source: Eminem Talks Lil Wayne, Rihanna And Pink Recovery Collabos - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV ]

+ I see his new fans. These fans are Rihanna fans, WTF?! He leaves real popular and fans for 'Slim Shady' (Real style). He being a fake singer for some suck supporters.+ TIME magazine (my fav. magazine) annoncued; 'Lil Wayne the best rapper alive' and i said 'Wow.' [Source: Lil Wayne: The Best Rapper Alive - TIME]

+ Also i heard Ice Cube (West Coast King) sain; 'Lil Wayne is dope i like him, yeah i'm fan.. but he was dissed Dr.Dre and Eminem on his 'I'm West' album. (I worship to Ice Cube he never change his style, he is real West Coast soldier.)+ Lil Wayne got real gangsta style, and sometimes he got good emotion.. I see evrything on Lil Wayne really. and i heard he go to school, he is genius Losers cant go to school (Explains Eminem). Dr.Dre shows Eminem, but nobody shows Lil Wayne, rightnow he is best?! i heard that too...

+ Recovery album was good.. everybody is Eminem fan, and i was happy but i see that picture:
AZFuwbcCIAA8uJo.jpg
(If Lil Wayne was ain't underground and reals spport to him (Like Dr.Dre or a legend productor) he over Eminem's album sale number 32.000.000). Rightnow he got everything.. and he is *WINNER*.

I was a Lil Wayne hater and i'm Eminem fan. I'm changin' cuz i'm real Hip Hop listener. I search everything about Lil Wayne... listen all mixtapes, all albums.. movies some documentarys about him.. read Wikipedia of him lots more thing about him, anyways; I'm very carrefuly on this subjects.

Sorry to all Lil Wayne fans, and i heard this forum.. (everybody said LilWayneHQ is the best fan site). I join here and i need to write sometings here. I'm new Lil Wayne fan, and hi to everybody! i hat rap so i just copied and pasted this :-)
zaidpatel

Pro

zaidpatel forfeited this round.
griffinskymc

Con

griffinskymc forfeited this round.
zaidpatel

Pro

zaidpatel forfeited this round.
griffinskymc

Con

griffinskymc forfeited this round.
zaidpatel

Pro

zaidpatel forfeited this round.
griffinskymc

Con

griffinskymc forfeited this round.
zaidpatel

Pro

zaidpatel forfeited this round.
griffinskymc

Con

griffinskymc forfeited this round.
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
Julius thats the stupidest f*cking thing ive ever heard
Posted by JuliusMaximus 4 years ago
JuliusMaximus
How about we agree that any and all rap is Zionist crap designed to do nothing other than destroy western culture?