Calderon1084
logicinlife

Eminem is the best rapper

Calderon1084 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 5/5/2017 Category: Music

Calderon1084

Pro

He's outsold so many of the greats (2Pac, Biggie, Jay-z) I can name anyone hes outsold in the rap side of music. All of these rounds are arguments. So argue away!
logicinlife

Con

I contest that Marshall Bruce Mathers III was the best Rapper, however, his time is passing. Eminiem hasn't had a hit since 2010 (I'm not afraid). While his singles Guts over Fear, and RapGod are barley recognized. His last album was 2013, which is four years ago. Recent tracks were made with others, and thus he cannot take the credit.

I would contest that Sales mean nothing regardless in terms of who is best. Taylor Swift may outsell someone, doesn't make her the best. For example; Rise Against isn't as well known because they choose to not be mainstream. I would contest that they are the best Alternative Punk band despite that they aren't as well known.

Posted by logicinlife 8 months ago
logicinlife
Yeah... I guess this debate is going to be forfeit city. Anyway, off to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2, so no time to lose!
Posted by logicinlife 8 months ago
logicinlife
Well, Apparently I can't participate in the next round since Debate.org won't update the status from Pro's forfeit.