DylanR00
jo_shan

Eminent Domain

DylanR00

Con

I'm fairly new to formal debating so please bear with me if I'm a little wrong in my formatting.

1. Eminent domain is the government's way of forcing people off of their property for their own use. The usually compensate, but from personal experience they typically do not reimburse as much as is rightfully owed.

2. They usually use Eminent domain for building new roads or highways, which in my opinion is silly. They have the option to build around everything, instead they go right through people's property with their building plans, not considering just going around.
jo_shan

Pro

there was a wise old man called old man johona speklatvia once said: property does not exist. I personally don't beleive in property, or santa claus for that matter. you see, santa is a fat man who owns property in the north. near canada. but canada does not exist. canadians arent real. the US government is tricking the people of america into thinking that canada exists. it doesnt, it is just a big ocean above america. for that matter, america is the only country ever to exist ever and forever. anyone who denies that will become a latvian soldier inn fighting against the puerto ricans. the latvians eat potatos forever and they sometimes drink potato juice. also the speaker for welcome to night vale loves helicopters. helicopters are his dream. he wishes to drive one with his hooded figures in the dog park through a glowing cloud that is raining mammals. done. i declare myself the winner of this debate. preiod. forever and ever to ever exist in the universe. faith +1
DylanR00

Con

DylanR00 forfeited this round.
jo_shan

Pro

jo_shan forfeited this round.
DylanR00

Con

DylanR00 forfeited this round.
jo_shan

Pro

jo_shan forfeited this round.