TheNewWorldGuidline
DeltaOhio

End all welfare besides vets and disabled people

TheNewWorldGuidline

Pro

END WELFARE ! they failed now they are using you. its that simple. Generations pass and families give birth to those who succeed and continue and there are those who fail and rot and are leaches. they should be able to breed one child and that's it THATS IT !!!! not 4 or 8 most fail anyways they see how they live and it continues like roaches. its a cycle breed fail breed fail. I think they should just Eliminate or give a choice to go on a boat and send them to somewhere else. I believe in guidelines to living were not tribes now and days and we don't have those instincts anymore. NOW is a new world order it makes sense and its the real answer, CRIME AND TRASH N CRAP HEADS come from crap heads who breed and let live in the environment. not being harsh I am being realistic and full focused on the matter. You know that feeling in you head that tingle...it means you understand too....peoples HEARTS as they say are what makes them choose though.. Hearts don't even have a mind. THE MIND GUIDES THE HEART
DeltaOhio

Con

as a veteran i receive benefits for my service (NOT WELFARE!).
I understand what it is like to receive government assistance and i appreciate it a great deal. when someone says that welfare (a form of government assistance) should be stopped i feel like that person doesn't really understand what it is for.
it is meant to help people. of course there are those that miss use it but you don't stop the program because its broken.
my car doesnt work. should i junk it? The elections are faulty. should we stop being democratic? Our first missions into space failed. should we have abandoned NASA?
of course not. rather than saying "stop the press" you should be trying to fix the problem.
TheNewWorldGuidline

Pro

TheNewWorldGuidline forfeited this round.
DeltaOhio

Con

DeltaOhio forfeited this round.
TheNewWorldGuidline

Pro

DeltaOhio

Con

DeltaOhio forfeited this round.
Posted by ManofFewWords 2 years ago
ManofFewWords