whitesworstnightmare
STALIN

End of the world! One race has to go! Biblical

whitesworstnightmare

whitesworstnightmare

Pro

From the 12 tribes of Israel and now we have thirteen tribes! Do you know your tribe or you belong to the 13th tribe .The 13 tribe of the anti-christ is.Talked about in revelations,prophesied to doom for rejecting god and its people.Who is this 13th tribe...
l KNOW!!!!
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

Con First round Loose?
STALIN

Con

STALIN forfeited this round.
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

whitesworstnightmare forfeited this round.
STALIN

Con

STALIN forfeited this round.
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

STALIN

Con

STALIN forfeited this round.
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

STALIN

Con

STALIN forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
So, you held a door for a lady. How does that compare to what Cho has done?

O.J. Simpson. What has that to do with this?
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
mightyevil....... My keyboard is what it is. And maybe I like to get right to the point. I do like the message of David and Goliath. David did not play around with Goliath. He ran at him, killed him with that rock, and cut that dudes head off with his own sword. He was ready to take on the whole Philistine army. He had a covenant with God, they didn't. He could not lose.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
And I do a lot of dang good. The other day, I held a door open for this lady. She actually was going into the other store, but it was the thought that counted. Dangit.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Cheyennebodie, do you agree with the initial OJ simpson verdict?
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
mightyevil......You hate people because they have more money than YOU think they should have. It is no more right to hate someone that has money than to hate someone because they don't.Like I said, even the judge vindicated Pastor Cho. And like I also said, even Jesus had a thief in his ministry. The fact that you failed to disclose that he was vindicated says right there that your heart is evil.

Pastor cho said about not owning anything, not as contrition, but as reflection. He was attacked because of supposed wealth, just as Jesus said he would be in Mark 10th chapter.YOU have not done any where near the good he has done, and never will till you repent of your sin of condemning an innocent man.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Cheyennebodie, your wickedness is almost unfathomable, second only to the great Beelzebub himself (and I'm not referring to that popular deformed cat, "lil bub").

Read this, you serpentine demon seed:

"Cho's contrition comes several months after former elder, Ha Sang-ok, said in November that he had attempted unsuccessfully to convince the pastor to end his unethical ways.

"A sect leader might violate the commandments and do as he wishes, but a pastor cannot do that," Ha said, as reported in The Hanyoreah. "Over the past 14 years, I have met with Rev. Cho many times to try to persuade him to repent and return to being a great pastor, but the corruption has continued. That's why I had no choice but to disclose it to the outside world."

http://www.christianpost.com...

Clearly, cheyenne, you have chosen to align yourself with abominable evil in this matter, just as you align yourself with the evil principles of Capitalism and anti-affirmative action.

How you can even type with such smoldering sulfur upon your fingers is a mystery to me --- filled, as you are, with the powers of hell. Perhaps it is one of those new-fangled, sulfur-resistant keyboards that Apple came out with. Whatever the case, I congratulate you on having such a hardy keyboard. You may be wicked, but you know what it takes to get the job done.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
mightyevil..... You are so wicked not to give the full story about Pastor Cho.The judge said that he had the final say in the church, but never took the lead in anything that was wrong. Aty 78 he let others do more than maybe he should. He lived in a 1000 sq. foot apartment on the ministry grounds. Didn't even own a car. None of the 12 million was linked to him. His ministry put 170 million into charities. And YOU condemn him. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Even Jesus had a thief on his ministry staff.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
My, My.What a child in a grown body.Whether he did or did not do what you say does not change God's word. Or haven't you figured that out yet. Like I said, Prosperity is all through the bible. You mocking it will not change that.All of us, including you, will have to give account.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Cheyennebodie belongs to the race of $12mil embezzling prosperity gospel preacher apologists.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Jesus said, " unless a man is born-again, he cannot see or enter the kingdom of God".

Jesus also said that those who believe not in him ( the word of God ) are condemned already.Those are the unregenerated man.The offspring of Adam's union with satan.
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
whitesworstnightmareSTALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by zmikecuber 2 years ago
zmikecuber
whitesworstnightmareSTALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff