SaradaS
Melly

English isn't needed

SaradaS

Con

English is a not needed language for other countries that are not english natives. I am doing my thesis about education and english learners and what I've found i that in many countries as in India, the english speakers have more future chances for work than hindi or other languages speakers therefor they should improve their knowledge about it and instead of that they do not go deeper on the language and its instruction, using their outdated education system.
Melly

Pro

As what all of us know, English is the most important language around the world. Yes, we do have our own languages to use, but we don't have the same nationality, we don't use the same language together. While English on the other hand is very useful especially in translating different kinds of languages for us to understand. Almost all of the countries include the English language in their lessons/teachings. When some American people for example went to a place like Korea (Korean people would obviously speak their own language) but when the American people speaks in English which is their language, the Korean nationalities would also reply in English. In that example you can't say that English isn't needed.
SaradaS

Con

SaradaS forfeited this round.
Melly

Pro

Melly forfeited this round.
SaradaS

Con

SaradaS forfeited this round.
Melly

Pro

Melly forfeited this round.
SaradaS

Con

SaradaS forfeited this round.
Melly

Pro

Melly forfeited this round.
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
I agree that countries should only teach the native language spoken there. America and England would only teach English in their classrooms, while China would teach Chinese and japan would teach Japanese only for example. HOWEVER, I think that they should also have a foreign language class for however wants it. Basically extra credit classes for over-achievers.
Posted by EverlastingMoment 1 year ago
EverlastingMoment
I think you guys are debating on the wrong sides...