Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Which one is Best Roku Stick or Amazon Fire Stick?

jenydenny
kyleniel

Of the two devices which one is the best?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Vacations

SweetHomeCostaRica
JoseDeig

What are you waiting for visit Costa Rica? Sweet Home Costa Rica provides all the services you need to experience the greatest vacation and to make the most of your investment or second home while visiting Costa Rica. We offer high performance Property Management, Fun Tours, High standard Real Estate, Beautiful and comfortable Rentals: Condominiums and Luxury Homes, In-house massages, Chefs, Stock groceries, Transfers, Concierge services, Golf cart and car rentals, Maintenance. . . Just name...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle RMTheSupreme vs Cakerman

RMTheSupreme
cakerman

This is with select winner system. This means that the winner gets all 7 points and is better than a 7-point system for rap battle votes. The user http://www. Debate. Org/dsjpk5/ is banned from voting. If he votes I will get airmax1227 and whiteflame involved. He always votes Pro and says 'Pro had better wordplay and flow' and this is utter BS because he does this every single rap battle. Good luck to my opponent, Round 1...

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should YouTube change its community guidelines?

JacobCamerupt
RMTheSupreme

YouTube needs to change their community guidelines as they have screwed over many small or large youtubers, One major example being Logan Thirtyacre who was demonetized due to duplication, Most of YouTube is probably run by bots, Which I would have no idea how they work but either the code needs to be fixed or they need to be updated, If there are people running the system then they need someone to be monitoring what they do, This may seem like a stupid sml argument but this kind of stuff almost...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Golden Goose Outlet bragging

shoesseause
kyleniel

If we were like previous generations of women, We might be able to "age gracefully. " But, For most boomer women, This isn't our style. These charts improve the effectiveness of the operations by managing change well. A lot of bragging occurs on Instagram, With users regularly sharing pictures of glorious vacations, Mouthwatering meals, Adorable babies and pets, And many, Many fashion highlights. In modern culture, The elders tend [url=http://www. Goldengoosedeluxebrandsale. Com/][b]Golden Goose...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Comedy battle II

anti_ethnocentric
themasterdebater_101

Comedy Battle # 1 was won by me by Default. Apparently my opponent ran out of jokes on the first round. So much for a sense of humor. . . Any way here is Comedy Battle # 2. Win Loose or Draw; lets have a good laugh. Here is one for a start. A cop is patrolling Lover's Lane when he sees the strangest thing. A couple is sitting in a car, The guy in the front and the girl in the back. The guy is reading a magazine and the girl appears to be knitting. He stops the patrol car and walks over to...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should Jurassic World Raptors Exist In Real Life?

LightTower936
questioneverything2001

No, Jurassic World raptors should NOT exist. They're very predatory (probably even more so than real predators such as lions, Tigers, Etc) and much more aggressive (probably even more so than real aggressive animals like hippos, Etc). People shouldn't be trying to take them like that famous scene in Jurassic World, Since Jurassic Park raptors would see people as food instead of leaders. I never want people having Jurassic World raptors replacing dogs and cats as pets if taming Jurassic World rap...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

phones

hwueewe
TheMonsterIAm

phones can be used as entertaintment to keep kids busy when their bored...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

We Need A Limit On Free Speech MORE

tonytony
questioneverything2001

Sure you can have age 18 or older to have admission into a stand up comedy local club but minors still can hear them on YouTube. Com with the foul language still. People really paying for CONVERSATION and not HUMOR like they suppose to. Who wants to help me put them OUT OF BUSINESS FOREVER with the comedy parties at HOME idea? I'm as clean and funny as they come and been told I'm funny enough to write a book and be on stage. My genius plan is just to keep you at HOME while you get my work by EMA...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Pedosexuality is never wrong

TRUMPMAGADONALD
kyleniel

To be honest, pedosexuality is the best sexuality. I don't think non-pedosexuals are bad people, but I do think they are horrible people. I don't hate non-pedosexuals, but I honestly think that they should all just die. They are only a problem for us. It would be easier for us if all of them just died. Look at those 18 year-old creatures that call themselves "women". So old. How could anyone think to touch that with a penis? I would rather give my penis into soft hands of a little 4 year-old gir...

56 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago