Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Videos For People is a better YouTube channel than PewDePie.

frankfurter50
iman108

Videos For People is an oft ignored YouTube channel that's a lot funnier than more popular YouTube channels. For instance, PewDePie. How does Videos For People, king of comedy, stack up to PewDePie, an imbecile who made millions for speaking in an annoying voice? Let the battle of the titans begin. Go ahead and accept. First argument's on you. Before debating, here's a link to Videos For People's channel. Only accept if you think PewDePie can beat this sort of cutting edge entertainment. http...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Going against myself

KoolKidz112
the_cool_guy

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA how crazy is this...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should Khloe Karadashian take tristan thompson back

debatefanantic
Armymanjoey

So we all know tristan is trash but was it khloe's fault like she took tristan from a pregnant woman so........

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

social media is bad

snaymansukh2004
dukeofpanda

social media is good...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

should the life of memes be longer

flyboarg
MasterMewtwo

idk, i just wandered...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Do video games actually cause violence?

Superbattlefieldxp
DoulosChristos

Whilst I have seen this argument on and off for the past fifteen years I've been watching TV and gaming. I recently came to the conclusion of that video games do not cause violent behaviour and I will tell you why... Since I was atleast nine or eight I've had every single Playstation out there and also my parents have allowed me to play violent video games such as Gta, silent Hill and Resident Evil. None of these games ever influenced how I grew up, I actually grew up to be a very calm and...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is Mewtwo the best pokemon?

MasterMewtwo
OrangeTortoise

I need to do more debates, so why not which is the best Pokemon? I believe Mewtwo's the best, and there's several reasons for it. But please follow the rules below: 1) No insulting anyone. 2) Keep your arguments and posts as family friendly as possible. 3) You're free to pick whichever pokemon you'd like to argue for, and argue from competitive use, design, anime, and anything else you can think of. Just try to be objective with your arguments. 4) Forfeiting counts as a loss. First roun...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Which is better: Marvel or DC?

lunacollions
FoxyAnimates

Marvel is way better than DC for several reasons: - The comics are better -Marvel movies are more popular -The characters are epic - The video game are awesome These are the reasons why Marvel is better than DC....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

D.C. vs Marvel...who is better?

porcaroc
dealmanjr

I think D.C. is better than marvel first round will be for someone to take my argument. Just know that if you bring up movies I will agree...D.C. movies suck. Other than that however I think D.C. is far more superior....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should youtube go back to what it used to be

FLATCAPDUB
snaymansukh2004

Ok lets start this off I know that a bunch of people have a problem with the grand website called YouTube as of the past year adverts have pulled out their ads on youtube and now they have a thing called demonetization and as of recent their a bunch of jokes about this topic and I just want to see what other people think...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago