Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should regular people be able to fly a drone where ever they want?

zoey22077

Should people really be able to fly drones where ever, when ever they want? If you want to pick up the debate, feel free, but, you have to actually be able to have a good supportive argument. No,Because we should's....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

who's better, batman or superman

Asshole123

Batman is clearly better than superman because in the movie, superman was about to die because batman is just that good. when it comes to pulling chicks, he owns a play boy mansion and can have as much parties as he wants. Even though he doesn't want a family, it's because he's trying to not have history repeat itself again. Batman's story was sadder than expected. While on the other hand, Superman's planet got destroyed, but is still able to see his parents that adopted him. Also, he can see hi...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Death Battle: Thor (Marvel) vs Amaterasu (Okami)

PowerPikachu21

It's about time I made another Death Battle debate. The gods of Marvel and Capcom will duke it out to see which is superior. Thor, Marvel's god of lightning, and Amaterasu, Capcom's goddess of the sun.Rules:1) No other characters can engage in this battle. Only Amaterasu and Thor can fight.2) We'll be arguing from information from the character's respective appearances, so the actual Marvel vs Capcom games won't count.3) Round 1 is accept...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Masterful and his teen posse are retarded RAP Battle

FanboyMctroll
JimShady

Masterful and his brotherhood teen gang are just a bunch of degenerates who seriously lack in intelligence Materfull and his gang come from the ghetto kick them in the nuts and they will sing the falsetto this gang of teens without girlfriends couldn't even get nailed in wood shop as they are busy working in the sweatshop Discussions that are so retarded that most people disregard it Like turning people into pig feed expulsion from here is guaranteed Keep up with your unintelligent to...

Voting Period
24 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Videos for people is the BEST Youtube channel.

frankfurter50
ShyreWolf

This is a rematch of our old debate. Here is my first argument: This is a new debate, and I hope that you are able to defeat me this time, instead of using strange vocabulary like you did last time. Please try to create a rational, logical argument, and tell me why Videos for people is not a good Youtuber, using reasonable evidence from his works. I made our last debate a bit too short, and I apologize for that. I await more invigorating discussion once you accept my challenge. I will star...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

should debate.org be a thing

emilyfights
Mharman

i think debate.org should stay...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

NDECD1441 is a degenerate kid rap battle

FanboyMctroll
NDECD1441

NDECD1441 is just a young kid trailer trash Because he has no cash He is always failing in class Because he drops out and can't pass He has no clue about the world Because he's still living in mommy world His mommy cuts his bread crust Mommy says it's a must Like his Batman pj's he has no clue about bj's I made this rap to mock his crap because he is lame and only a meth pipe can keep him tame His rainbow bike is swirly and his hair is all curly because he is girly just like his...

Voting Period
31 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Videos for people is still the best YouTube channel.

frankfurter50
ShyreWolf

This is a new debate, and I hope that you are able to defeat me this time, instead of using strange vocabulary like you did last time. Please try to create a rational, logical argument, and tell me why Videos for people is not a good Youtuber, using reasonable evidence from his works. I made our last debate a bit too short, and I apologize for that. I await more invigorating discussion once you accept my challenge. I will start by stating that the title is subjective. Surely, videos for peopl...

Debating Period
18 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Videos for People is the best Youtube channel

frankfurter50
ShyreWolf

Videos for people is a highly underrated YouTube channel. It only has 3 subscribers and some of his videos only have one view. And yet, he keeps making the videos, even though nobody watches them. He is incredibly perseverant. the channel is so underrated that, oftentimes, when you search for one of his videos, nothing will come up. I know about this channel. It's little MS paint drawings put together in a slideshow fashion. There are stick figures and stuff, and they do little comedic sketch...

Voting Period
24 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Playstation vs. Xbox

JTWS
Tuba_players

I am arguing that PlayStation is superior to Xbox 1st round - acceptance 2nd round - primary argument 3rd & 4th round - second argument/rebuttal 5th round - additional comments/closing argument Any questions leave in the comment section...

Voting Period
17 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago