Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should schools unblock all websites when the students are at home then block them again

Flora7
Vvanadium

I believe yes because your on a different network and then makes since why to block when you reach school grounds...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Videos For People is a great Youtube channel

icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

Welcome to the debate: Round 1: Acceptance Round 2-4: Debate Number 6/100! I'm already more than one-twentieth of the way done with m y new years resolution. However, could you tell me what is Videos for People? I've never heard of that channel....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Bryan Mullins: Disability isn't even a real thing as shown in The Roast Game Skeptic's video

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
SirDave

Watch this video, then let's debate Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=60UnVyptfiI It is very interesting....

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Video games (pro) vs books (con)

HiHiHi32123
life14

Some books are interesting and you can imagine whats happening and some of them might help you learn but with video games you can interact with it and some games like the Gta series you can do whatever you want...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Jake Paul=Worthless Pile of my crap

SupaDudz
biggestdoy

First round is acceptance Rounds 2,3,4 are arguments Let's see who was gonna pick up today...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

In "Of Mice and Men", was George advising Lennie to not fight back ok?

aviralagarwal323456
YakovF

I think it was right for George not to tell Lennie to fight back and we have seen in many different scenarios, not necessarily in the book, that fighting never helps. If Lennie had fought back against Curley, who was the boss"s son, there was a good chance that they would have gotten fired. That or Lennie might have even gotten hurt. Lennie is known to be the troublemaker between the two of them and according to the book he has cost George many of their jobs. If they lost this one they would hav...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

South America is the best continent in the board game, Risk?

Montague_Smith
Ski

Round one will be acceptance to participate in the debate. Rounds 2,3, are arguments/ rebuttal Round 4 Is final conclusion and final rebuttal for me as it makes arguing fair then I am happy to play with anyone. Enjoy and good luck...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Are the Paul brothers bad people?

Minddagger
thats_not_my_name

Logan Paul and Jake Paul are the fakest you tubers in the website, its bad enough for one thing that they use and traumatize children, they've manipulated them into thinking anyone who hates Jake Paul is the most evil person in the planet, and if that's not bad enough, they do some of the most stupid stuff and get away with it. first round is introduction and acceptance, the rest are just debating...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

E.C. Segar's Popeye comic strips are better than Max Fleischer's Popeye cartoons.

icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

I think that Max Flischer's Popeye Cartoons are better than E.C. Segar's Popeye Comic Strips. Cartoons are usually just one-panelled, and are much easier to read compared to a comic strip. Before we debate, here is the difference b/w a comic strip and a cartoon: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-differences-between-a-comic-and-a-cartoon Let's go! But after this, can we debate something I want to debate? This is only my 3rd debate. Let's do it this way: I choose a debate, you choose...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

should kid have snapchat

pinklover
Shanor

they should because they can talk to family and other people...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago