Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Golden Goose Outlet bragging

shoesseause
kyleniel

If we were like previous generations of women, We might be able to "age gracefully. " But, For most boomer women, This isn't our style. These charts improve the effectiveness of the operations by managing change well. A lot of bragging occurs on Instagram, With users regularly sharing pictures of glorious vacations, Mouthwatering meals, Adorable babies and pets, And many, Many fashion highlights. In modern culture, The elders tend [url=http://www. Goldengoosedeluxebrandsale. Com/][b]Golden Goose...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Comedy battle II

anti_ethnocentric
themasterdebater_101

Comedy Battle # 1 was won by me by Default. Apparently my opponent ran out of jokes on the first round. So much for a sense of humor. . . Any way here is Comedy Battle # 2. Win Loose or Draw; lets have a good laugh. Here is one for a start. A cop is patrolling Lover's Lane when he sees the strangest thing. A couple is sitting in a car, The guy in the front and the girl in the back. The guy is reading a magazine and the girl appears to be knitting. He stops the patrol car and walks over to...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should Jurassic World Raptors Exist In Real Life?

LightTower936
questioneverything2001

No, Jurassic World raptors should NOT exist. They're very predatory (probably even more so than real predators such as lions, Tigers, Etc) and much more aggressive (probably even more so than real aggressive animals like hippos, Etc). People shouldn't be trying to take them like that famous scene in Jurassic World, Since Jurassic Park raptors would see people as food instead of leaders. I never want people having Jurassic World raptors replacing dogs and cats as pets if taming Jurassic World rap...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

phones

hwueewe
TheMonsterIAm

phones can be used as entertaintment to keep kids busy when their bored...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

We Need A Limit On Free Speech MORE

tonytony
questioneverything2001

Sure you can have age 18 or older to have admission into a stand up comedy local club but minors still can hear them on YouTube. Com with the foul language still. People really paying for CONVERSATION and not HUMOR like they suppose to. Who wants to help me put them OUT OF BUSINESS FOREVER with the comedy parties at HOME idea? I'm as clean and funny as they come and been told I'm funny enough to write a book and be on stage. My genius plan is just to keep you at HOME while you get my work by EMA...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Pedosexuality is never wrong

TRUMPMAGADONALD
kyleniel

To be honest, pedosexuality is the best sexuality. I don't think non-pedosexuals are bad people, but I do think they are horrible people. I don't hate non-pedosexuals, but I honestly think that they should all just die. They are only a problem for us. It would be easier for us if all of them just died. Look at those 18 year-old creatures that call themselves "women". So old. How could anyone think to touch that with a penis? I would rather give my penis into soft hands of a little 4 year-old gir...

56 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

The Roblox Corporation are cash whores who take advantage of kids to make more money

CoolRanchDoritos
PavelFedotov

Roblox is just one big scam to get kids to buy their useless items. Multiple studies have shown that kids and teens are unable to properly decision make because of their brains are not fully developed and are still growing. Roblox takes advantage of that of making useless catalog items that are purely aesthetic that cost over 3000$ for a game that is "free". One advertisement in particular is animated where a bunch of people are on Roblox and they are suddenly becoming cooler looking with gear a...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

This house believes that the popularity of child celebrities has caused more harm than good

JustinLiu
Shaun.D

Good morning members of this house, today I, as the 1st speaker will be talking about the impact of the dressing of the child celebrities on the society, as well as the impact of the people turning materialistic on the economy. My second speaker will be talking about the effect of the population mimicking the child celebrities, and my third speaker will continue the case for our side. Before I continue with my substantives, allow me to define some keywords in today"s motion. According to Oxfo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is The Motion Picture Industry is threatening to destroy culture and tradition of any country?

bused
judaism

Nowadays the best and the easiest way to earn a lot of money while entertaining yourself is to film a movie. Since inventing cinema1 a lot of books have been screened,a lot of sceneries (WW) have been written, a lot of actors and film directors have become famous. Ratings of visiting cinemas and DVD-selling are extremely high. And the motion picture industry can become a reason for a country's culture and traditions' death. First, now the standard for all movies is art American film academy2...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Ver Jurassic World: El reino caido(2018) | Pelicula Completa online

wandawaera
icebeartheawesome

Hace 4 minutos Ver o descargar Jurassic World: El reino caido pelicula Completa en espanol online HD Gratis. [BRRiP]*:) DescargarJurassic World: El reino caido 2018 BRRiP Espanol Latino MegaJurassic World: El reino caido Online pelicula Completa en espanol latino Gratis VerJurassic World: El reino caido Online HD 820p Latino, Castellano.Jurassic World: El reino caido " Descargar DVDRip En Espanol. Ver Jurassic World: El reino caido(2018) | Pelicula Completa | Film Completo (en espa"ol lati...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago