Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should cellphones be used in classrooms?

Sira_Mpira.org
siranigel223

cellphones must be used in classrooms....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The rapversity

NDECD1441
atjacobmajor

With all these groups forming like the Leben, Brotherhood and NHK, I decided to join the party as well. The Rapversity is a group where we can do rap battles (rap) and discuss the big topics of any kind. ("Di"versity) The name consists of a few puns because I like good humor and we are all a big city (DiverCITY) and we can take any stance on the big topics as we want however, the group has to agree on a majority stance. No need to edit profile pics, just put the text that you are in the Rapve...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Justice league would beat the avengers quite easily

General_Smiley

Lets start by using only ten person team. consisting of the main character, avenger: Hulk, Iron man, Dr. Strange, Captain America, Black widow, Thor, Quicksilver, hawk eye, Ant man and vision. As far justice league: Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Cyborg, Green lantern, Batman, Dr Fate, Aquaman, Martian Man-hunter, and Shazam. _________________________________________________________________________________________ In the comic cross over superman knocked out hulk rather fast. Yes yo...

Challenge Period
9 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

FanboyMctroll is a...

HellishPanda
720000000000000000

"Coward. Prove me wrong you slimy little freedom-hating, bully." Unfortunately our cowardly Fanboy has taken true to his nature and backed down from the challenge like the coward he is. Now it shall be a debate to see who can prove that Fanboy is more cowardly. Accept in round 1....

Debating Period
19 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Rap Battle

TheDragon5
What50

'Ello Rules: 16 bars; First round is for acceptance. Have fun! :)...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Superheroes are criminals that takes the law onto their own hands

Garison
Arganger

Superheroes are not criminals that takes law onto their own hands...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Thbt Percy Jackson is better than Harry Potter.

NDECD1441
HellishPanda

Hello HellishPanda. I saw you were pretty interested in these type of debates so I have decided to challenge you to one. This debate will be split into 4 rounds. The first one is for acceptance, the second round is who has the better personality, the third round would be for both rebuttals and who has the better equipment and the final round will include rebuttals and will determine who will win in a fight and overall, who is the better hero....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Dragon Ball Super is better than Dragon Ball GT

unicorngundam
theta_pinch

Dragon Ball Super is so much better than GT because there are cooler transformations, new opponents that are actually strong, new universes and so many other cool things. It is so much better....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Harry Potter vs Percy Jackson

Crazy456Rhino
NDECD1441

Rules: Pro is Harry Potter, Con is Percy Jackson. Although I personally believe Harry Potter would win, I decided to try and practice defending a side I wouldn't normally support. I love both of the books and have read the main series of both. No personal attacks, only things about characters. This will be divided into 4 rounds. The first round will be about who has the better friends (Ron & Hermione or Grover & Annabeth), the second about who has the better magical home (Hogwarts or Camp Half B...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Mharmans Rap Battle

JabarTucker
yomama12

Rap Battle...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago