Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Make Emigration Illegal

LexiStrider
MoonmanDebate

We should get rid of emigration because of the countries who want to attack us. We take their workers from them to train, and then they never want to leave. This angers the other countries and someday will set them off. With the people not coming back to their own country, that means they will lose tax money because they have fewer workers....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Anime is the Best Form of Animation in America

RinLaufeyson
wrinkledinkle

Anime is the best form of animation in the United States. It has a diversity that tends to lack in a lot of animation nowadays. The Characters are often more relatable and although they have their own troupes the characters often differ quite a bit in their set roles, unlike other animation. The colors that can be used in anime are rarely used in animation in America. The stories are often deeper, more intriguing, and emotion connecting than many shows on television today. This all focusing main...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Can you staple water to a tree

thekanadian
paintballvet18

If it was impossible to staple water to a tree than I would be out of the job. My job is just to staple water to a tree and nothing else. If it was not possible than I would be out of the job. But I have a job. Therefore stapling water to a tree is possible. Also it saved my life once. I was under water drowning and I just stapled all of the ocean to a forest so I could breathe. If you don't agree with me then go try it for yourself, I'm sure you will have success....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

caden is awesome

cad67644
Isaac112

caden is so awesome it is funny. No matter what you say will change that...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

boys don't understand girls?

itz_baby_girl
JimShady

boys will never understand girls when a girl say "I'm fine" that doesn't really mean she is fine and boys don't understand how a girl feels after they get hurt in a relationship. girls feelings and minds are something very hard to understand...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

the wrath of khan is the stupidest star trek movie and khan is the stupidest star trek villain

frankfurter50
retroz

khan is the most idiotic star trek villain ever conceived by gene roddenberry. in the 20th century, people made predictions about the future. usually around the year two thousand. these things were way off and ridiculous. you can watch some of them on youtube, for some good laughs. i argue that the further forward in time you set your sci fi story, the better it will be, because by that time the world will have changed so much that they won't even know your sci fi story exists and won't...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Rap Battle MHARMAN vs. MADNESS

Mharman
madness

We'll just copy and paste our raps from the last time we tried to do this. You'll see what I mean. R1 is acceptance....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

hanzo and bastion

IDubbbbbzzzz
HanzoMain

You Suck and your picks suck that's why your in bronze everyone vote down the noob!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Are violent Video games/movies bad?

avaisabell
Debatwinnerpro

So...Are they bad for people?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is the Nintendo Switch overpriced compared other consoles?

shawnmccaul22
Colingotskillz

Hello fellow opponent. I will be saying that the Nintendo Switch is not overpriced due to the console's abilities....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago