Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

who is best deepika our priyanka

anamika9

prika is the 1st our generation girl to move in hollywood . she is a ideal . how she starts her careeer with any commercial support from the family...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Does Donald trump have a midget controlling him?

trumthegreat
GoldFyre

With all of the stuff that Donald Trump says and how long it takes him to say it. I truly think that there is a midget or an elf controlling him, calculating what he is going to say....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Mask Singer Thailand -Jing Jo is better than Durian

gadey
KENNYS

I cheer Jing Jo I think he should be a winner....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Smash Bros New characters

PowerPikachu21
KinZil

It's that time again. We each pick 1 character to suggest in a new Smash Bros game. We must come up with at least 4 special attacks (Up B, Down B, Neutral B, Side B), plus a Final Smash (a super powerful attack that you get after destroying a Smash Ball). You may come up with an entire move set if you wish, but the minumum is the 4 special moves and Final Smash. There are no limits to your character, but please keep your posts PG; child appropriate. In case you aren't caught up with this f...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

do we need more memes? (early 2017)

ICouldntThinkOfAName
Taipoe

we haven't got enough mate...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should video games be recognized as something that makes you stupid or violent?

ICouldntThinkOfAName
2019browntyler

Video games do not make you stupid or violent. There have been countless studies that show that video games have a positive affect. They strengthen your hand-eye coordination and sharpen your reflexes....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

should violent video games be banned

trollzor48
IndestructibleAntilope

I think they should not ban them...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle Anyone?

DawsonBruno
ucannotbeatme

Alright Rap Battle! 16 Lines - No cursing! Rhymes are preferred, but if it flows that's fine. Con starts - So YOU start :) Good Luck1...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Marvel better than DC comics

ZAP03
DjDoug

Is DC comics better than Marvel...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Death Penalty

JohnnyDepp420
ytytytytyttyytytyt

I belive in the death penalty for many reasons but here are the big ones for me: 1. Death penalty costs the government less as opposed to life imprisonment without parole. Proponents say despite expenses incurred by the government from imposing capital punishment, death penalty is still cheaper compared to the costs of life without parole. Although there is no contention that the cost of the former is high, life imprisonment is accumulatively higher given the expenses for food, health care a...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago