Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

DC or Marvel?

lilithrosewinchester
MadiBlogs123

i cant deside! i really cant... maybe yall can help? pro is dc con is marvel...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Reality Family Shows are Ridiculous

ali2223
Dujec

I think that Reality family shows are ridiculous. They are unnecessary and just dumb....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Spongebob is a inappropriate kids show.

Highlyswag9299
WorstLife

Ok, a few years ago my niece got me to watch an episode of Spongebob Squarepants with her. I have got to say are you kidding me.... This is a kids cartoon....maybe I'm just reading too much into it but just from one episode this is what I got. Spongebob Squarepants is a sponge A Sponge is a form of contraceptive He likes to catch Jellyfish A Contraceptive likes to catch Sperm Squidworth looks like a french tickler Patrick looks like a Butt Plug So here we have two sex toys Mr. Krabs...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

line cutting

mrskleinbc
P_Dasent

I think line-cutters are selfish and should be thrown out of theme parks....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Do not let your kids play team fortress 2

DrClutchMcSwagDaddy
Logan44

hi all as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons i discovered about it this weekend when my 10 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY there is blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

is it a good thing or bad when stores decorate and start selling winter holiday items before TG

garcia321
DrClutchMcSwagDaddy

yes because it will let the people that has no money to save up and buy presents early and it could be a discount....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Generation 5 isn't the worst generation in Pokemon

KingofTheSkullServants
Highlyswag9299

I've been seeing a lot of hate being given to generation 5. Why? And is it worth hating on? Or is it a bandwagon that needs be he sh*tted on? If it is, that's why I'm here. I may just be The King of the Skull Servants, but I can fight....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

I think Rouge decks in Yu-Gi-Oh are better than Meta decks.

KingofTheSkullServants

(I am no expert on the current meta, but I know what I know what I'm taking about it) I think there are deck that could be considered rouge that are possibly better than meta decks....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Villains are better and cooler than heros

KingofTheSkullServants
inthescire

I personally love villains. Villains seem to have better powers, back stories ( if there's one), and has a coolness factor better than a hero's. Regarding powers, Ganondorf is really good at magic and has the TriForce of Power, making him, well, powerful. While Link has the TriForce of courage doesn't really do any of that. In fact, it just gives him courage, and turns him into a wolf in Twilight Princess....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

2+2=4 try to prove me wrong

seacat26
KoolKidzKlub

Try to get me to believe that 2+2 isn't 4......

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago