Umang_garg
sackboygreg

Entrance examinations are the right choice for talent hunt

Umang_garg

Con

I strongly oppose those thinkers who take entrance examinations as the right option for the talent hunt of new engineers or doctors.I don't see any of the good thinking in those who support the system which asks for the physics marks even for someone who wants to be a doctor.Why an aspiring and delegent computer programmer has to cram chemistry to pass in those insane examinations to get a decent college? Why the top most engineering institutes do not accept the CBSE marks to get in ? Those students who get 90% above in the cbse are necessarily the intelligent skulls of India,then why only few of them can get their aspiring life.
sackboygreg

Pro

I agree. Plus I am sackboygreg, and I like tacos. I know this is a serious thing. But I honestly do not know what it is about. But I know it is about jobs. I am young. So I think that its a good idea to have entrance examinations to test if they are good for the jobs. Vote for me!
Umang_garg

Con

Umang_garg forfeited this round.
sackboygreg

Pro

sackboygreg forfeited this round.
Umang_garg

Con

Umang_garg forfeited this round.
sackboygreg

Pro

Vote for Pro...