JediDude
cakerman

Epic rap battle

JediDude has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

JediDude

Pro

Let's get this rap battle on. First round is acceptance.
cakerman

Con

sure, let's get another one going too.

Don't bite, that should be grounds for instantaneous disqualification
Posted by NDECD1441 1 year ago
NDECD1441
This shouldnt be JediDude vs Cakerman. The comments section just made it a JimShady vs Cakerman.
Posted by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
Most of that I couldn't even understand, it seems like you spit a bunch of bars under-planned, yeah, this is a freestyle so I get the speed, but your bars are spoken like you're smokin' weed

Rip me up? What a bunch of baloney... You're a plastic table, I'm made of mahogany, I'm the real G, you are the phony, You're prolly an old man who's in with the Bronies, While I got a lake surrounding me, filled with cronies

You are intellectually weak, and you show it when you speak, Your bars are down in the creek lookin' bleak while mine are up at the peak

You are not a demon, you are a warm up! You have now gone and got me stormed up, does your rap got any form? None.

You talk behind my back, then look behind your back. cause I'll be swooping in with a hard attack with a MAC, DDO hates you, get off the map, Or you can stay if you want another rap slap

And I kicked your @ss in the abortion debate, killed you like a Murican on D Day, You cakerman are the one we all hate.
Posted by cakerman 1 year ago
cakerman
wanna talk about fearing you, come and see me.

steal like this guy and i'll leave your eye bleedin'

you rap like you're still breastfeedin'

so don't provoke the demon

hit you on the drop and leave you screamin'

call me the mof-ckin sun because i'm beamin'

harder than 32 bars transmitted directly from an astronaut on mars i'm the king on DDO and the Asphalt I'm whooping your a$s in your own backyard , leave you scarred and in the comments we barely sparred. You're from Detroit? Stop actin' hard you live in a 50 dollar house and own an even cheaper car
my rap style is unorthodox call it avant-garde just be aware that you're getting hit with a bombardment.

So you're making money making raps? Still haven't paid enough to stop me from busting out your kneecap, read this verse it's like a ZAP, back down or i'll make you take a nap, as a matter of fact give me your hubcaps before I have to kidnap you and it would really be a shame if a mishap happened, i'll never stop rappin' you're like Obama's wiretap, fake as f-ck, I'm deliberately and intentionally spitting rhymes till my lungs are dead and I collapse
Posted by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
WTF, Where's the lyrics? I clicked on this link, so now I WANNA HEAR IT. I got no challengers in line, cause they all fear me, You got none in your line either cause your lines are dreary, You are robotic like Siri, and in 4 lines you get weary

From Cali, no, I'm not west side
From New York, no East Side pride
Detroit's my base, that's where I reside

Yall battle with swords, I battle with guns, Yall do this for money, I do it for fun, Your lyrics bounce off me and don't even stun. might go right through the heart and exit out your bum.

And my djck will never leave your mum.

Ever