Debate_King1475
KarolusMagnus1

Eric Cartman (Pro) is superior to Spongebob (Con)

KarolusMagnus1
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 5/26/2015 Category: TV

Debate_King1475

Pro

R1:accept
then you are good to go
KarolusMagnus1

Con

I accept the challenge. Since my opponent did not provide a framework I will do so myself.

Definition (from Webster's Dictionary):
1superior
adjective su"pe"ri"or \suM5;-G2;pir-ē-ər: of high quality : high or higher in quality
: great or greater in amount, number, or degree
: better than other people

I assume my opponent is referring to the television show characters and therefore any canonical episodes can be applied for evidence in the debate.

The burden of proof will be on my opponent as the pro to prove that Eric Cartman is of a higher quality, a greater amount, or is better than SpongeBob. If I can prove that any of these things are untrue, then it would be true to say that, "SpongeBob is superior to Eric Cartman," and the resolution is false. Likewise, if I can prove that SpongeBob is equal to Eric Cartman, then the resolution is false and I should win.

Good luck Debate_King1475

http://www.merriam-webster.com...
Debate_King1475

Pro

Debate_King1475 forfeited this round.
KarolusMagnus1

Con

Because the burden of proof is on my opponent, and he has not yet posted an argument, it is not necessary for me to make any arguments in order to win the debate.

I will show 1 argument. SpongeBob is great because he has won many awards. This can be seen from the following clip:
http://media.tumblr.com...

Thank you, and I urge a Con vote.
Debate_King1475

Pro

Debate_King1475 forfeited this round.
KarolusMagnus1

Con

This has been a fantastic debate and I'd like to thank my opponent for initiating it. I believe I have proved that SpongeBob is superior to Cartman while rebutting my opponent's (admittedly tough) contentions.
Vote Placed by PatriotPerson 2 years ago
PatriotPerson
Debate_King1475KarolusMagnus1
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Pro FFed the debate and provided no arguments. Obvious win for Con.