fejifeji404
BenP

Erza vs Sakura

Started: 5/12/2015 Category: TV

fejifeji404

Pro

I am voting for Erza and I'm going to see who's going to be my opponent.
BenP

Con

I will accept your debate. Sakura is better than Erza

Pro, I am not going to be arguing over who has more physical strength, because that is out of the question, (Erza clearly wins) instead I will be arguing over who has more willpower, who has more resilience and who has a more likeable personality.

Sakura Haruno clearly has more dignity. Erza lets boys and girls for that matter, see her naked and she does nothing to cover herself up. Sakura on the other hand, has human instincts and attempts to be normal

I wish the best of luck!
fejifeji404

Pro

For those who do not know who these two people are, these people are from two different anime.
Sakura Haruno is from Naruto and Erza is from Fairy Tail.

Erza is a very strong and diligent working person who usually does everything perfectly. Erza has a very likeable personality like how she treats everyone. Although you might see her as a demon, she is actually a very caring person in the inside. While Erza might be quite silly at sometimes, she will become very serious when it comes to actual fights of competitions. This is her facing the 100 monsters and impressing everyone in the audience. Unlike most characters in Fairy Tail, Erza thinks very rapidly and can even combine those with her fighting skills. In Fairy Tail, she is one of the most powerful wizards of all and being one of the only S Class mages.
https://www.youtube.com...
This is a picture of Erza. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...

"All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone in the world."
As you can see there in that quote that Erza said, she mostly cares about her friends. She doesn't really have a father of mother.

Erza has a very humorous personality too herself. Although she is sometimes strict, she can also be quite funny and gets serious when having to destroy things.

http://fairytail.wikia.com...

This is how Erza shows her sorrow, she doesn't like to have soft feelings for everyone. Erza doesn't like to show her love for people directly, and gets embarrassed trying to do so. But even then, if you look at the facial expressions she has, they are so funny.

http://fairytail.wikia.com...
This is how she likes to requip into certain types of armors which is really cool. That was one the reasons why I think she is really cool.
BenP

Con

BenP forfeited this round.
fejifeji404

Pro

" Erza lets boys and girls for that matter, see her naked and she does nothing to cover herself up."

Erza has armor and covers herself up quite a lot in her Heart Kreuz armor. Unless your talking about fighting, she wears some showy armor but usually not naked. In that sentence that you said there, everyone in Fairy Tail don't really care if they have someone see themselves naked.

Also, my opponent has forfeited the 2nd round.
BenP

Con

BenP forfeited this round.
Posted by Mathlover 2 years ago
Mathlover
Go Erza. I want pro to win.
Posted by Himans45 2 years ago
Himans45
And sakura from naruto?
Posted by fejifeji404 2 years ago
fejifeji404
Not Ezra from High School Story. I used to play that game. Erza is a musician right?
Himans45, you are right.
Posted by Vortex-Blue123 2 years ago
Vortex-Blue123
Are you talking about the game High School Story here or something else?
Posted by Himans45 2 years ago
Himans45
Erza as in the fairy tail character?