BeccaLoulouC
Tenkow

Escape the Fate was better with Ronnie Radke

Started: 6/15/2015 Category: Music

BeccaLoulouC

Pro

Escape the Fate (the band) is nothing without Ronnie Radke. He may have not been the best role model to young kids, but the band itself didn't seem intended for kids.
Ronnie Radke carried the voice of Escape the Fate and when he left to Falling in Reverse, he took that amazing voice with him. His new songs in Falling in Reverse even reference his old band, example: "I have learned that my fate is something I can't escape..." (Raised by Wolves). These little references just help the song and the lyrics.
That's about all I have to say.
Tenkow

Con

I accept and will base my arguments on the fact that my opponent states his opinion, not facts.
BeccaLoulouC

Pro

BeccaLoulouC forfeited this round.
Tenkow

Con

Although ETF might have been better with Ronnie Radke, that still is your opinion.
Some people might prefer Ronnie, some might prefer Craig Mabbitt. It is based on opinion, not on fact.

As you are both the instigator and pro, you bear the burden of proof. You are in every way unable to give proper proof of the fact that you are right.

In conclusion, it is based on opinion, not necessarily true, not necessarily false. This cannot be a fact.