Eskimos should not be allowed to vote

It is not a human, nor Eskimo right to vote. It must be earned and they need to behave according to Swedish law, specifically stop killing polar bears contribute to global warming

I will debating my opponent by suggesting that Eskimos should be allowed to vote.

My Argument

My opponent is right in saying that it is not a human right to vote. Though, most educated individuals living in a democratic government believe that a structured government should be democratic in that all decisions made by the government which is the governed. Let's define government just for kicks:

the act or process of governing; specifically : authoritative direction or control

obsolete : moral conduct or behavior : discretion

a : the office, authority, or function of governingb obsolete : the term during which a governing official holds office

: the continuous exercise of authority over and the performance of functions for a political unit : rule

a : the organization, machinery, or agency through which a political unit exercises authority and performs functions and which is usually classified according to the distribution of power within itb : the complex of political institutions, laws, and customs through which the function of governing is carried out

: the body of persons that constitutes the governing authority of a political unit or organization: asa : the officials comprising the governing body of a political unit and constituting the organization as an active agencyb capitalized : the executive branch of the United States federal governmentc capitalized : a small group of persons holding simultaneously the principal political executive offices of a nation or other political unit and being responsible for the direction and supervision of public affairs: (1) : such a group in a parliamentary system constituted by the cabinet or by the ministry (2) : administration 4b

Remember that my opponent used the broad term "Eskimo" which is not specific to one country.

1. A member of an indigenous people of Greenland, northern Canada, Alaska, and northeastern Sibera, characterized by short, stocky build and light-brown complexion. [2]

Whether or not humans should be able to vote is a whole other debate entirely. My opponent still has to explain why Eskimos, apart from all other humans, should not be able to vote.

EskimoRightsNow forfeited this round.

I really don't understand why your username is EskimoRightsNow but you're con against the idea that Pro for the idea that Eskimos should not be allowed to vote....

EskimoRightsNow forfeited this round.

holyscoop forfeited this round.
Posted by THElittleRISK 3 years ago
So we would be arguing that under Swedish law Eskimos should not be allowed to vote until they stop killing polar bears?
Posted by EskimoRightsNow 3 years ago
In the Nordics (Lapland) it is common to irritate those around you through the invitation to a often racist or sexually offensive debate. This is done to keep warm on cold winter days in the igloo. A good Eskimo should be able to get into up to 7 debates per day, whereof 4 should result in a fistfight.
I invite you to join me in this Eskimo tradition and while we cannot escalate the debate to an actual fist fight, I will instead go to great lengths threatening you and your family hopefully having the same effect.

As we say in Lapland - tsjude, all kammam te da! (roughly translated to, may the best man sleep with both wives. (it might be a bit offensive, yes, but a part of our Eskimo culture)