tennis47
LaL36

Europeans are superior to everyone else.

LaL36

tennis47

Con

Let's DO this!
LaL36

Pro

tennis47

Con

God created us all equally, so why should the opinions and ways of Europeans matter more than someone from another culture's?
LaL36

Pro

Sorry I made a mistake I am not really pro but I will argue in favor of it to challenge myself. Good luck to my opponent.

The BOP is on my opponent that G-d exists and that He created everyone equally. In additon, the opinions of them should not matter more than anyone else, but that does not mean they are not superior to everyone else. For example, just because someone has a better debate Elo ranking doesn't mean their opinion should be heard more than someone else, but it does mean he is a better debater. I also ask my opponent what exactly does he mean by superior? Like sports, work, looks?
tennis47

Con

What I mean is in general. We're using European technology, and European knowledge everywhere. To me, this system is totally unfair, because this makes Europeans think that they should have more power than everyone else, which led to African slavery in the U.S. in the 1800 and 1900's.

Shouldn't everyone's opinion's count?
LaL36

Pro

Thank you my opponet for your response. Once again, my opponent has not supported anything he said in this round as well as last round. Now he needs to prove that European knowledge and technology are everywhere. And if this is true, there is probably a good reason, because their knowledge and technology is superior.

"this system is totally unfair, because this makes Europeans think that they should have more power than everyone else, which led to African slavery in the U.S. in the 1800 and 1900's."

The BOP is on my opponent to prove both of these things.

"Shouldn't everyone's opinion's count?"

I have already addressed this, everybody's opinion should count but that does not mean that Europeans are not superior to everyone else.

Also, my opponent has not addressed any of my arguments; just added new ones

tennis47

Con

You do know that you're supposed to be debating that Europeans ARE superior to everyone, and that's really rude to people who aren't European.

"Thank you my opponet for your response."-spelling and grammar point.

And by the way, you didn't really HAVE any arguments in the first place.

;)
LaL36

Pro

I do not really need to present new arguments just dismantle yours.

"spelling and grammar point."

As fun as vote pandering is, it is not a debate point.

"God created us all equally, so why should the opinions and ways of Europeans matter more than someone from another culture's?"

Should I vote pander for my opponent using a run on sentence as his entire argument and using an apostrophe incorrectly?

Conclusion: My opponent has not refuted any of my refutations. I completely dismantled his arguments. My opponent has not proved that G-d exists. He did not prove that G-d created everyone equally like he claimed. I thank my opponent for debating and the voters for reading, but I urge a vote for pro.
Ps: I am not racist just took this for fun to challenge myself.
Posted by GarretKadeDupre 4 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
It looks like tennis47 constructed this debate to trick someone into thinking they were accepting a debate as Con.
Posted by 1dustpelt 4 years ago
1dustpelt
Im getting Imabench to accept this.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 4 years ago
bladerunner060
tennis47LaL36Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a (IMHO) dumb debate, established on dumb premises. While I think most people would agree with Con, that there is nothing inherent to Europeans that makes them "superior to everyone else", the arguments presented by Con were bad. Pro makes the valid point that Con is the one making the initial assertion, and so therefore has the burden of establishing it; had Con said in the beginning that the BOP would be shared, things would be different, but Con didn't, so it's not. Con did not support the assertion, and Pro fairly effectively dismantled what arguments Con actually made, so Con's assertion fails. Conduct to Con for Pro's pandering and insult in R4. However, Lal36, that was neither a runon sentence nor a misuse of an apostrophe, so I give S&G a Tie (one typo doesn't seem enough to rate a point, though it is a short debate). No sources to speak of.