Crampage
SupaDudz

Euthanasia Must Be Legalized

Crampage has forfeited round #2.

Crampage

Pro

Euthanasia allows the patients who are suffering deadly diseases to end their pains and die with dignity. It must be legalized and should be deemed one of the basic human rights.

I will wait for the opponent to enter.
SupaDudz

Con

Hello Sir. This is a very interesting topic. I myself have religious views that I believe, but I will not let that get in the way of the debate

Source:https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...

The title of the article is assisted suicide. We think of suicide of ending your life by your own will. Euthanasia is not dying on your will. Dignity does not matter in this debate. Adults should not decide the faith of kids health. Kids are willing to fight and I don't think they would want to give up on the fight. Dictating decisions about their life should not be allowed. I will be using an example now to state my points

1. Kids with cancer don't give up. They want to keep fighting and beat cancer. Cancer is one the most deadly diseases in America and if we give up by letting them die, we go back to square 1. We do not want to back to square 1, where we automatically want to kill them off

2. Sure, even if it legalized, parents would not want to do it. They do not want to outlive their children. They want their children to keep fighting. My parents would not use it and I do not think any other parents would either.

3. There are many moral concerns with this. I will not put my religious views on this but their would be a lot of backlash and the medical world would erupt into chaos.

REBUTTAL: I don't think dignity argument can be made. They are dying. There is no dignity in dying. Unless in war, which is not what were talking about

I know this is a sensitive issue at the moment. This is a great debate argument to talk about and I think this will be a good debate
Posted by What50 8 months ago
What50
I mean if the patient wants to or in the will they asked a family member to decide and if they feel that Euthanasia would be the best choice then yeah i'll allow it.