michigainman56
Emilrose

Euthanasia

Emilrose
Started: 7/4/2015 Category: Funny

michigainman56

Pro

Hello welcome to the debate! We will be debating about Euthanasia when the person that's suffering is mentally capable to make the decision. I will be pro for that my opponent will be con for that. 1st round is acceptance only, this debate is closed I WILL ONLY PICK SOMEONE AT OR BELOW MY LEVEL! So don't even ask if your a top debater if you find a way to get in without my consent you will be forced to forfeit! Good luck!
Emilrose

Con

Shalom! Thanks to Pro for sending me this debate--I am so excited about it. As Con, I will obviously be arguing against euthanasia. Seeing that Pro has specified that the first round is for acceptance only, my opening argument will be outlined in round two.

Good luck to Pro and I eagerly await your case!

michigainman56

Pro

michigainman56 forfeited this round.
Emilrose

Con

It seems that Pro has deactivated his account and will subsequently forfeit the rest of this debate--therefore there's unfortunately *no* proper arguments to be had.

Obviously voters should thus take into account conduct points.
michigainman56

Pro

michigainman56 forfeited this round.
michigainman56

Pro

michigainman56 forfeited this round.
Emilrose

Con

Vote CON.
Posted by SirMaximus 1 year ago
SirMaximus
Con had better conduct, because Pro forfeited 3 rounds, while Con didn't forfeit any rounds. Pro and Con tie for spelling and grammar. The only thing that Pro said was, "Hello welcome to the debate! We will be debating about Euthanasia when the person that's suffering is mentally capable to make the decision. I will be pro for that my opponent will be con for that. 1st round is acceptance only, this debate is closed I WILL ONLY PICK SOMEONE AT OR BELOW MY LEVEL! So don't even ask if your a top debater if you find a way to get in without my consent you will be forced to forfeit! Good luck!". This clearly states that Pro will be arguing in favour of euthanasia, or assisted suicide, that no arguments are to be made in the 1st round but rather acceptance is to be made, and that no one who has a higher level than Pro can accept. Because of Pro's good grammar and spelling, I was able to read Pro's argument with ease. Con said 4 things. The first thing is this, in Round 1: "Shalom! Thanks to Pro for sending me this debate--I am so excited about it. As Con, I will obviously be arguing against euthanasia. Seeing that Pro has specified that the first round is for acceptance only, my opening argument will be outlined in round two.

Good luck to Pro and I eagerly await your case!" This clearly states that Con is happy to accept Pro"s debate on Euthanasia, that Con will be arguing against assisted suicide, and that Con will make their argument in Round 2, as Pro has stated that 1st round is only for acceptance. The 2nd thing is this, in Round 2: "It seems that Pro has deactivated his account and will subsequently forfeit the rest of this debate--therefore there's unfortunately *no* proper arguments to be had.

Obviously voters should thus take into account conduct points." This clearly states that Pro has terminated his debate.org account, will forfeit the remaining rounds, that there are no more arguments to be had in the debate, and that the voters should award Con with
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
Wow.
Posted by michigainman56 1 year ago
michigainman56
Due to so much drama and people bashing on this account I have made a new account which will not be revealed to anyone.
Posted by bballcrook21 1 year ago
bballcrook21
This guy wants to pick someone at or below his level. You will not get better if you just debate people that you know you can beat. Only Floyd Mayweather fights people he knows he can beat. Dont be a Floyd Mayweather kid.
Posted by fazz 1 year ago
fazz
wtf..
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
thx michigainman for sendin me chalenge hope we hav gud debat!
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
I know how 2 turn de malee voters on, so if we db8 it's good idea dat u take his advice!

titties are just sexier than rainbows...
Posted by WAM 1 year ago
WAM
She is, she couldn't even win against me. I simply changed my profile pic to some girl in a bikini and people didn't know who to vote for anymore.. Maybe if you simply change your pic to some boobs you can win all your debates in the future. Seems to work for her...
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
Im below Ur level
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
im not vey good debater nd need sum praktice, can i debat U? i promisee Im nt good nd only hav my rekord becuz of my pix.

so cum on chalengee me
Vote Placed by SirMaximus 1 year ago
SirMaximus
michigainman56EmilroseTied
Reasons for voting decision: I will leave my RFD in the comments, because my RFD is too long to fit here.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
michigainman56EmilroseTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff