not_an_idiot
mustafa-arshad

Every Child Should have Homework

not_an_idiot

not_an_idiot

Con

Homework is just a reinforcement of things we learn in school that most students do not need. A better system for homework would be that only students falling behind in a certain a subject would have homework to do. Good luck lizzzie_beee.
mustafa-arshad

Pro

Homework is a tool teachers use to keep a student's mind refreshed about what they study, undergo and experience in class. When kids don't have homework, they spend their time on video games and TV. 50% of all children aged 10-14 spend their time on a thing that requires a television set. Hell Yeah, if you think homework is bad, you're welcome to do so. Homework, actually is designed to prepare you for the real world. If you're planning on doing anything in your future that doesn't involve flipping burgers at a McDonalds, then, you WILL have some work that you will have to do at home.
not_an_idiot

Con

Addressing what you say about how homework prevents students from going on a device with a screen, what is so bad about students playing video games or watching television or surfing the internet like you are now? I don't see your point there. Additionally you say "Homework, actually is designed to prepare you for the real world. If you're planning on doing anything in your future that doesn't involve flipping burgers at a McDonalds, then, you WILL have some work that you will have to do at home." I understand this, but being a student myself I do not see how writing spelling words five times when you already know them, answering hours of time-consuming math problems that you already know how to solve, and completing more useless homework will help you in life. If anything, it will give you less time to study for an upcoming test or give you less time to just be with your family and friends. Here is my proposal; all schools have their teachers evaluate what students do and do not need homework. To conclude, I will ask you this question. Why should you waste time doing something you already know when you could be doing something much more productive?
mustafa-arshad

Pro

mustafa-arshad forfeited this round.
not_an_idiot

Con

I am sad to see my opponent forfeit the last round with their probable reasoning being they realize I am right. I will make this short and sweet. Homework for all students is a waste of bright students' talents.
mustafa-arshad

Pro

mustafa-arshad forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
not_an_idiotmustafa-arshadTied
Vote Placed by Zarroette 3 years ago
Zarroette
not_an_idiotmustafa-arshadTied
Reasons for voting decision: I wish Pro had continued, he probably would have crushed Con's arguments. Pro somewhat argued winning points, but they needed an extra round in order to properly address Con's counter-arguments. Anyway, since he didn't, conduct goes to Con.