Seandra
beng100

Every non homosapien non white non male non republican should become slaves forced into hard labor

beng100
Started: 10/6/2015 Category: Economics

Seandra

Pro

We all know that every that back in the good old days the hard working white male republicans dominated the world completely. Under their reign, everyone else is a slave. You would have to be a non educated dumbass to not know that much more progress was made with slaves doing hard labor 24/7. I know for a fact we should bring back slaves and white elitist will realize this soon. The world has many problems and the only way to solve is to have people work their whole lives for zero pay. The world is a tough place and their are superior species and races in it. You are either pro slave, or pro devastation.

P.S. If you are against slaves, It"s pretty obvious you do not fall under the classification I mentioned in the title.
beng100

Con

Quite simply this idea would be disastrous for society and would lead to economic destruction. The idea is also unethical, racist and sexist.
Seandra

Pro

It may be racist, sexist, and unethical; however, it is the only way for the human species to advance. We don"t live in a fantasy world where everyone can live a happy easy life. As of right now we are burning through our resources and making no progress. A system where a few commands the most will increase progress massively. You can"t argue with that. It will be a tyranny world of hard work, but it will benefit the future generations.
beng100

Con

What evidence do you have to support your theory? How will your discrimination actually help the economy? How do you propose implementation of these policies? So you suggest white American people who support the republican party can just choose to take control of the world and enslave everyone else? It's just fascist fantasy. The rest of the world wouldent let it happen. No white American republicans would want to try this as even if they thought it was a good idea they would know it would be impossible. The US government would soon control any extremist neo Nazi group anyway. Proposing to enslave 99% of the population is improbable fantasy but supposing it did happen the economy would be 90% smaller than today. Living conditions would be appaling, standards of living decrease, life expectancy reduce, medical care non existent and would see humanity go back to a 1800s existence. It is quite simply a terrible idea. How would these few non enslaved people exist, what would they do? What would they get their dozens of personal slaves to do? I suppose 17th century farming to feed themselves. There would be no point making anything or building anything as their is no market economy for people to purchase or use things. What is the aim of your idea? All it achieves is the destruction of humanity. Why make 99% of people miserable? I doubt the alleged 1% would enjoy life. They couldent even have a wife. They would have to submit their daughter's to slavery? How would you prove who is a republican anyway? Everyone would claim to be one. This idea is awful in every way imaginable.
Seandra

Pro

Seandra forfeited this round.
beng100

Con

My opponent forfeits the final round. It is clear his/her views are extremely unfair, unethical and discriminatory. These are things humanity should seek to solve not make worse. The economic and social disasters my opponents views would cause would be colossal. It would likely start a civil war if any government tried to enforce these rules although you would assume the absurdity of them would see the general population rise up and overthrow the government. The key thing is no ones life improves under my opponents ideas. Even the miniscule proportion of the worlds population he/she seeks to empower would suffer under this system that I view as neo Nazism. I don't think their is much to debate here. My opponents idea is clearly illogical and completely flawed.
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
Your resolution is almost as unethical as abortion.
Posted by M00M00 1 year ago
M00M00
dsjpk5 clearly Republican antelopes are not humans so they would also be enslaved and forced to work for humans.
Posted by MizzEnigma 1 year ago
MizzEnigma
It's trolls like this that really puts a bad image on whites, furthers discrimination, and makes me want to kill somebody. ._.
Posted by ax123man 1 year ago
ax123man
every single sentence written in this debate is rubbish.

easy victory anyone?

But this made me hungry, so I'm gonna go get a non-fruit, non-apple, non-green, non-granny smith to eat.
Posted by WAM 1 year ago
WAM
So what animals will be our slaves??
Posted by roun12 1 year ago
roun12
.....Why is this debate here? Why would someone make this?
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
What about Republican antelopes?
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
This seems like a real debate with a real debater...oh, no, my bad, this seems like utter crap.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Seandrabeng100Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff a round, so conduct to Con.