LifeMeansGodIsGood
Cooldudebro

Everybody (including me) deserves to die and fry like an eternal sausage in fire of hell

Cooldudebro

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Nobody is perfect, so nobody deserves life without death.......and because nobody is perfect, nobody deserves to be treated better than garbage which needs to be burned to stop it from spreading disease
Cooldudebro

Con

Okay........... It doesn't matter if you are perfect, it matters if you are a good person. I gather you probably believe in the bible. Then you re automatically brought into the kingdom of heaven. I go by the belief that God is infinitely forgiving. Nobody and nothing can be perfect. It matters if you are good.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

If you are good, why is your rotten body rotting? If God is infinitely forgiving, why must you die? The point I am arguing is we deserve to die because we are not good,,,,,,imperfect is not good........if imperfect can be good, where do you draw the line between good and bad? The tiniest bit of bad is all it takes to make good go bad, and corruption, rot, decay, death is deserved because we all have bad in us........so none of us are fit to live on earth, so we die, and none of us is fit to stand in front of God since we have nothing in ourselves to hide the bad from God's eyes.........He created us to be good but we all have gone bad and we all deserve to die and we all deserve to be cast away from our Creator into the firepit of hell forever which is the only way the bad can be prevented from polluting God's heaven
Cooldudebro

Con

He made.us die because there would be over population if we lived forever. We rot because.of bacteria consuming our tissue. Adam and Eve never happened
Sin is what we humans make of it. God didnt make us to.be perfect. Nothing is.perfect
NOTHING. We dont deserve to die. The line between good and evil is non existent. God is infinitely forgiving. Even if.you.don't believe that, then you.must believe god is forgiving. Humanity can be a beautiful thing. Love, caring, kindness. These are all of man's redeeming qualities.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

you say we don't deserve to die and God is forgiving..........so why do we die? if God is forgiving and we don't deserve to die, why are we under death penalty? If nobody ever died, then how could overpopulation be a problem? Overpopulation is supposed to be a problem only becasue of death.

If we don't deserve to die, then God is unfair to make us die, right? You are accusing God of being unfair? who do you think will win that argument, you or God?
Cooldudebro

Con

No, I am accusing you of being an idiot. If everyone lived forever, then we could keep repopulating and repopulating. Then our offspring don't die, so the Earth become flooded with people! There is death because we evolved that way. Our human organs can not last more than 150 years. Some people don't deserve to die. Like, I can say this

When people go to Hell, they suffer,

God is good with no evil,

Suffering is evil,

Humans that are bad go to hell,

God lets them go to hell,

this would make God not perfect.

You see! Even God isn't perfect, yet, he made heaven! He made our ancestors! He will take in his children!
Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 2 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Finafan......the face that you do not have a clue (and really, you have many clues you choose to ignore because you know it would change you in ways you do not want to change) only means that you do not have a clue. Yes, I am confident of what I am saying, confident and unashamed knowing God though the express image of His Person, the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
@LifemeansGodisGod: You seem pretty sure about something you have absolutely no evidence for. Or even any reason to believe your statement! Pretty bold considering you (and all of us) Do not have a freaking clue!
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
Interesting opinion! I'm assuming you are a "glass half empty" kind of person!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
contaminated milk cannot be cleansed with a purifier.......even if the contaminants are removed, the milk has been changed by the contaminants and can never by any means become milk again. .......some errors in the logic in the comments here are these:

1 "we can remove sin".........we cannot remove sin, if we could remove sin, we would not be under penalty of death.

2 "if anyone turns to God, they will be forgiven and given a chance in heaven"......."and given a chance in heaven" does not make any sense. If there is a chance that you will fail heaven, you will not be allowed in......and you have already failed. You cannot remove sin, and you cannot be good enough to be in heaven. You must be born again, or you cannot see the kingdom of heaven. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven. The blood of Jesus Christ does not wash away your sin if you have not repented of your sin and received Him by faith as your Saviour. If you do not agree with God that you desverve to die and burn in hell for your sin against Him, how can you say you have repented of your sin?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
you need a lot more than 200 characters to justify yourself and deny God's right to cast you away into fire of hell........eternity will not have room for enough characters to justify yourself, it's not possible......and I believe it's 2000 characters......I was over 400 characters in a recent comment post here. If you say you do not deserve to burn in hell for your sin, and you do not deserve to die, you are justifying yourself.........well, trying to justify yourself. If you have eternal life through the blood of Jesus Christ, it's a gift from God, you do not deserve it. What you deserve is the same as me and everbody else.....you deserve to die and you deserve to burn in hell...........and yes, it's 2000 charactters for comment posts, fo feel free to explain how you don't deserve to die and burn in hell. Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, did not deserve to die..........He had no sin of His own to die for, He died to save you from the death in fire of hell which you deserve, He paid the price which you could never pay because burning in hell forever could not remove the impurity of sin from your soul.........the fire of hell can't change you.
Posted by Jabuticaba 2 years ago
Jabuticaba
The reason i want to debate it is because that way we have more space to write, here we only have 200 characters
Posted by Jabuticaba 2 years ago
Jabuticaba
Debating makes it more official
LifeMeansGodIsGood
go get all of your friends who agree with you that you do not deserve to die and burn in hell for your sin and you can all vote against God's right to cast you away from Him forever where your sin can be consumed and separated from His heaven.............do you think God will bend to your vote? You and all of your supporters can all vote against me here. There is no need for another debate on the topic......you can cheer for my oponent. It does not matter if I win the debate now.........it matters after your death is finalized. My death has been finalized by the blood of the Creator who paid for my sins, took my death, and rose to be the justifier of all who believe on Him. I have eternal life. It's not open to popular vote......the only vote that matters is the vote of the One who took my death......and your death if you will believe on Him, repent of your sin, and receive Him as your Saviour, Jesus Christ the LORD!!
Posted by Jabuticaba 2 years ago
Jabuticaba
Debate me for real in a debate so people can vote.
Posted by Jabuticaba 2 years ago
Jabuticaba
Why did you decline? are you scared I will show the truth beyond your lies?
Vote Placed by RowanM 2 years ago
RowanM
LifeMeansGodIsGoodCooldudebroTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro used a combination of assumptions and logical fallacies, obviously con wins. Spelling and grammar was equally bad.
Vote Placed by Hematite12 2 years ago
Hematite12
LifeMeansGodIsGoodCooldudebroTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro equivocated death and infinite suffering. Dying certainly isn't pleasant, but it isn't that bad. All Pro did was argue concerning death, never justifying infinite torture, while Con made reasonable arguments.