WriterSelbe
lotus_flower

Everyone in the world should be gay.

lotus_flower

WriterSelbe

Pro

My opponent and I will have to either prove or disprove that everyone in the world should or shouldn't be gay in 500 words or less.

The period of time one has for response is 72 hours. Since I am on the affirmative side, my opponent will have to argue negative.

The first round is for acceptance of terms.
lotus_flower

Con

let us make this as humorous as possible. I will argue why homosexuality is wrong, and no one should engage in it, and you can argue the opposite. :p
WriterSelbe

Pro

Firstly, one would have to prove that religion itself was real and that morality was real to prove that homosexuality was wrong. Also, the population would decrease significantly, because though gay people are capable of reproducing with the opposite sex, many would be opposed to doing so.

Also, people should be happy because happiness is contagious. Also, gayness is kinda hot.

Your turn, young sasquatch(?).
lotus_flower

Con

Being gay should be illegal. You don't agree? Then let us look to the good word of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ! Leviticus 18:22 says "A man shall not lie with man as with a woman."
What do you have to say to that, little missie? No response? I didn't think so! So, either repent right now, or burn in hell!

As far as gayness being hot, I cannot argue there. But, it is still an abomination!
For more, here is a link to my church:http://www.landoverbaptist.org...
WriterSelbe

Pro

The Bible is not a credible source, you pixie! Jesus Christ! GET A JOB~!
lotus_flower

Con

Well, if the lord our god isn't a credible source, let's look at another unbiased source, republicans. Bachmann, Palin, Pawlenty, Santorum and Cain all say it is a choice. what do you say now? Marcus Bachmann even does ‘repairitive therapy', which miraculously turns a homosexual person, straight. Just like that! So if it isn't a sin, why can we do that, and why would so many intellegent and amazing angels from god say so?!
repent! :O
WriterSelbe

Pro

Irish people have to eat their babies, and according to someone somewhere, that is right. And considering gay people aren't eating their babies, unless they are cannibals which is entirely different, what they are doing isn't half as wrong.

Also, gay people would bring down the population of the earth, but, as one of the comments wrongly stated they would, would not make the whole human race extinct because gay people still have use of their reproductive organs.
lotus_flower

Con

lotus_flower forfeited this round.
WriterSelbe

Pro

Vote pro. Be gay. Happiness is win.
lotus_flower

Con

I had to forfeit because I was praying, and talking to god and such... (getting high and eating Cheetos.)
But, I will conclude that being gay is a sin, the majority of politicians know that it is a horrible abomination, and it should be illegal.
Vote CON.
Posted by lotus_flower 5 years ago
lotus_flower
lol landover is a parody site. http://en.wikipedia.org...
and thank you!
Posted by Buckethead31594 5 years ago
Buckethead31594
Hah. Con does a good job at imitating a conservative "fire-and-brimstone" preacher.
Posted by Buckethead31594 5 years ago
Buckethead31594
*goes to landoverbaptist.org*

*white screen pops up*

"Internet access to this website has been denied"

"Reason: Obscene/tasteless"
Posted by Wain84 5 years ago
Wain84
This debate is quite humoress.
Posted by lotus_flower 5 years ago
lotus_flower
lol it is a joke. :p
Posted by JakeBoatman96 5 years ago
JakeBoatman96
Wow... That's all I have to say... wow. If everyone in the world was homosexual, the human race would cease to exist. Then what? I mean really, whoever thought of this obviously didn't think very much about it.
Vote Placed by DevonNetzley 5 years ago
DevonNetzley
WriterSelbelotus_flowerTied
Reasons for voting decision: being gay is a sin. i agree with con.