TylerWilson
phoenixwrigth

Everyone of legal age should be required to vote.

phoenixwrigth

TylerWilson

Con

If someone doesn't want to vote, they shouldn't be forced to. If they dislike both candidates, why should they have to choose the lesser of two evils? The answer is that they shouldn't.
phoenixwrigth

Pro

I think we should all vote when we start reaching the legal age. Its our responsibility to choose whom will be the one that will lead for us. Take note a responsibility , think of it if you don't vote, do you have a right to have a complaint of what they have done ? of course not ! because you didn't vote! you didn't do your participation ! well we should all vote because its in our hands ( people ) who has the power to choose whom will be the one that will be sitting in the position. It's in our hands of what faith we will have .
Posted by Jellyfysh624 2 years ago
Jellyfysh624
I recently forfeited an argument over this. my opponent said that it would be better to turn in an empty ballot. I wish I had done so for the US 2014 Midterms
Posted by Epicerdanu 2 years ago
Epicerdanu
Voting is one of the privileges of democracy. By forcing someone to vote, you take a little bit away from that democracy. If you simply choose not to vote, you are voting not to vote. If your ability to vote on voting was taken away, it would not longer be a complete democracy.
Posted by Jellyfysh624 2 years ago
Jellyfysh624
By choosing to not vote, one effectively votes for no one. When I see a bunch of people who run for a position and I dislike all of them, the best choice to effect the election with my opinion, is to give my vote to no one. I would rather throw my vote away than help the scumbags that think they should be in control, gain power.
Vote Placed by Jellyfysh624 2 years ago
Jellyfysh624
TylerWilsonphoenixwrigthTied
Reasons for voting decision: You can turn in an empty ballot. That way you are included in the numbers. you send a much stronger message that way.
Vote Placed by moneystacker 2 years ago
moneystacker
TylerWilsonphoenixwrigthTied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't agree people should be forced to vote because some are really religious and don't belive in that or they just don't like the candidates running for president. Pro didn't persuade me otherwise but then again con didn't but a good argument showing me why not to require to vote. For me was a tie neither side did much.
Vote Placed by frozen_eclipse 2 years ago
frozen_eclipse
TylerWilsonphoenixwrigthTied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't vote. I still do have a right to complain.WHy? because all humans are ignorant. We cannot lead other humans without preverse intentions. Why would i vote for either party while knowing their both bullshitting and have an agenda to support the legislation of their sponsors....even more so for republicans of course.....but both are horrible...and always are.....i have the right to vote or to not vote and complain as much as i want because humans are dumb.