GDawg
adityajain72

Everyone shud be christian

GDawg

Pro

I think everyone shud be christian bc athiesm is rong and u know it jesus is our lord and savior and were only trying to help athiests understand the truth so they r not going to hell for eternity
adityajain72

Con

according to me everyone should not be a christian. There are people with different faiths and have their own opinion about the religions. You cant just say that only this Christianity is good. All the religions are good in different aspects.
GDawg

Pro

thts dumb christianity is the most popular so its the best man you need to understand that and other faiths r rong so everyone shud be christian dummypants
adityajain72

Con

adityajain72 forfeited this round.
GDawg

Pro

see u r not argueing bc im right it is the true way and if we dont help athiests they will be sent to hell and i convert them then they will be in hevean and thank me for eternity
adityajain72

Con

adityajain72 forfeited this round.
Posted by MonstercatFan 2 years ago
MonstercatFan
I think the bible, God, and religion itself is out of date. People only believed in God because there was no explanation. Now there is thanks to science. It is very hard to look at religion through a scientific perspective.
Posted by Alistad09 3 years ago
Alistad09
I think everyone should believe my belief. lol