Sphinx101
Hitler_McStalin

Everything in moderation

Sphinx101

Pro

I delight in the hypocrisy of today's society when it specifically comes to fashion. They shame men for being sexist while provoking such behavior at the same time with given apparel. Spandex should be appropriated more modestly if women yearn for a fashion statement that won't bias their social stance in life. Because of these common appearances, it would make them easy targets with unwanted individuals.
Hitler_McStalin

Con

Even though I do see where you are coming from, and the "Everything in moderation" does sound like a good idea at first, if you analyze it, you really start to see it flaws. For example, you mentioned fashion and the example of men being sexist because women provoke them, you could say "Women need to cover their cleavage so men don't criticize them.", but there is no need for this to happen, since at the end it all comes to how the society sees these people, some communities are totally all right with this, while other, more conservative communities might find this as an excuse to be sexist against women that show too much cleavage, so if we put this "Everything in moderation" in place, people that are fine with the way they wear clothing will be forced to stop wearing the clothes they like, so I said, it really comes to what society you are talking about, since it is really hard to generalize when we are only talking about fashion. So I would like to extend this debate to not only fashion but topics like health, when it comes to eating healthy and junk food, or politics when it comes to fascism or communism, to make this topic more open to the moderation opinion.
Sphinx101

Pro

Sphinx101 forfeited this round.
Hitler_McStalin

Con

Hitler_McStalin forfeited this round.
Sphinx101

Pro

You are right in ways that the bias of society needs to learn about, but the majority of the problem is that society has yet learn from this. The general public needs to know this through conditioning, and that can only happen through increased immersion through either sexual appeal or generalized appeal. For this, I can agree that people need to know what's best to perceive through the fashion statements that can be malicious towards their impression. The problem, however, is that many person see this as an individual, and not a collective. Many people are victims because of this, which is why I have the resolve to speak out on this issue despite being a man. I only want both genders to understand their differences in respected ways instead of shaming each other for obvious objectives of harassment. Most men are scientifically built on ambitions that transcend their own abilities to understand entities in front of them from any compromise. It was in our nature, and by default, it was our fault being born in the first place with included wants and needs. If anything, your argument needs to be exorcised through conditioning to further eradicate the need to moderate fashion, but unfortunately many corporations don't perceive the issue this way. Thy only see the marketing platform, yet they enthusiastically convince even minors that it is okay to dress sexy in a public space despite knowing wholeheartedly that their customers will be a viable target to sexual harassment within the utilization of their apparel taking no liability. This is not just an issue based on human behaviors but as well as the market platform upon endless fashion labels.

Many person can be labelled with possessing a mental disability, or even a drug problem, but at least half of the provoked issues would not have happened without any provocative impressions brought visually by unsuspecting women. Some might have even been referred from friends or even professionals on local media. For this reason alone, this effort of annihilating men socially from driven motives of satisfaction needs to stop by eliminating the issue from the source. Dress discretely, reciprocate appropriately.
Hitler_McStalin

Con

Hitler_McStalin forfeited this round.
Posted by ThePunisher1234 11 months ago
ThePunisher1234
I'm sorry, but what is being debated here? I don't see any conditions or structure at all. I am a complete rookie, so could you let me know if I am just being stupid?

Thanks a lot.