Everything is an illusion.

Bornofgod has a few interesting ideas--make that truths--that I differ (and disagree) on. Foremost is his belief that everything is an illusion, and that that God created that illusion.

Bornofgod, can you please restate your arguments that everything is an illusion? Feel free to use Scripture (which will for the purposes of this debate be viewed as the word of God) or any other evidence (although I may be compelled to disprove the credibility of the aforementioned evidence).

I hope we have a good debate (and that I win). Thanks for accepting.

In starting this debate, the Truth will not be understood by anyone who rejects Him. So if you reject any of His knowledge ( Christ ) which I will be sharing in this debate, consider yourself an antichrist. An antichrist who uses the knowledge of God that us saints testify to and tries to teach it to anyone is called a false prophet. This world is full of false prophets today who are using God's name in vain and interpreting the prophecies wrongly to promote their religious dogma and false deities, which are imaginary gods that they get in their mind from reading words in a book. Similar to believing in Superman after reading Superman comic books.

I have known our invisible Creator since December 7th, 1979, when He came into my mind with these spoken words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". This is the moment that we saints and prophets know as faith. Faith is the established connection between His invisible servant ( The word of the Lord ) and the one who created the knowledge that His creation exists as, known as the word of the Lord, or the voice of the Lord. There are many biblical symbolic names for the knowledge of God such as the mind of Christ, mind of God, Son of God, Messiah, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Counselor, Kingdom of the Spirit, Spirit of God, the Spirit, Zion, Jacob, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Light of men, Eternal Life, etc.

Biblical names for our invisible Creator are God, Father, King, Savior, and one's I use such as Master Designer, Master Programmer, etc.

Our Creator is not visible to man because we're nothing but information within His mind. God formed illusions called prophets and saints ( including saint Jesus ) to testify to the knowledge of God ( Christ, or Word of the Lord ). In these following scriptures found in the new testament, you will notice that "He" and "Him" refer to the invisible Word of the Lord, also known as the Son of God and all the symbolic names of God's knowledge that I mentioned in the above paragraph. As you can see, in "Him" was life and the life was the light of men as I mentioned above. The light is also known as invisible energy today.

I will underline some key phrases in these scriptures to help you understand that they are not about the flesh of a man. It's about the knowledge of God, also known as the spirit of God that gives life to God's people called men. The first scripture is saying the flesh is of no avail. That's because the one who testified to this knowledge in written form knew that the flesh was the visible part of him that was deceiving all of God's believers who weren't quite hearing the Word that he was preaching to them. The flesh is only an illusion but the words that we speak come from the invisible Word where we all were created as. This creation is what we're testifying to.

John 6

63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God; 3 all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 He came for testimony, to bear witness to the light, that all might believe through him. 8 He was not the light, but came to bear witness to the light.

9 The true light that enlightens every man was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world knew him not. 11 He came to his own home, and his own people received him not. 12 But to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become children of God; 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father. 15 (John bore witness to him, and cried, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me ranks before me, for he was before me.’”) 16 And from his fulness have we all received, grace upon grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God; the only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has made him known.

I Colossians 1:

15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

It's very important to understand that Heaven is the invisible Word of God and the Earth is the visible world we live in with visible flesh.

None of these testimonies are talking about the flesh of a man named Jesus. However, Christians have interpreted the Word of the Lord as being a man named Jesus, which is totally wrong. It's the invisible knowledge that He was speaking in the language he learned from childhood that contained information contrary to the knowledge of this world that God's people believed in. Here's a prophecy about this knowledge of God that wouldn't be understood by God's people when it's spoken to them;

Jeremiah 15:

15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

God's chosen believers will listen to this knowledge ( language ) that we saints speak to them but they can only believe it to be true. God's believers don't possess this knowledge ( Word of the Lord ) like us saints and prophets do who testify to it. Here's a scripture to show you that God's chosen believers listen to us, our testimonies;

We saints and believers are chosen by God to know Him during this first age;

Ephesians 1

1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ

1 John 4

4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.

6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

I have to stop here because of time restraints but in my next argument, I will share more prophecies and some videos of physicists, cosmologists, etc. who have learned indirectly that there is an invisible "consciousness", which I know is the mind of God where we all came from.

God bless you,

Saint Brad

Thank you again for debating this with me. I will try to be considerate and respectful over the course of this debate, as I also believe in God, albeit a rather different God from the one you promulgate; also, I believe in respectful behavior in general.

My real name is on of your names of God, by the way (but don't tell anyone).

Now the contentions start.
Before I begin, please note that I will try to be most respectful of your experiences, although I believe them to be false and possibly the work of an evil spirit (no offense intended). However, I have had no such experiences and a great many that on the other hand confirm my belief in the traditional evangelical doctrine of Christ's humanity and deity and dualism. As a result, convincing me (or anyone else on this website) will require evidence outside your personal experience.

To begin with, you claim that our creator is not visible to man because "we're nothing but information within His mind." How is that so? If God can create illusions of saints, could He not create an illusion of Himself, or make it obvious that He exists, as the whole illusion is contained (and obviously generated) by His mind?

Diving into your plethora of verses:
You say that "I will underline some key phrases in these scriptures to help you understand that they are not about the flesh of a man. It's about the knowledge of God, also know as the spirit of God that gives life to God's people called men." So, in examining each verse we must evaluate whether these verses truly do refer to the spirit of God, and more importantly whether that indicates that everything is an illusion, which is what we are debating.

John 6:63
John is right. The flesh without the spirit profits nothing. Without the Spirit we are dead in sin. This doesn't help you, bornofgod.

John 1
Your point in quoting selected verses seems to be that the Word (Christ) had life and light in Him. Christ was the Life and the Light. I agree. But that is a little beside the point. You are trying to prove that everything is an illusion. Elsewhere you have stated that good and evil are both an illusion. Now, in the 5th verse it says, according to your translation: "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." In verse 4, which you underlined, the text states that "the life was the light of men." These two passages show that there is light, that life is a symbol for life, that the darkness is attempting to overcome the light/life, and that the darkness has failed. This contradicts your doctrine that evil is an illusion. Also, John 1:3 says that "all things were made through him," without the slightest hint that those things were illusions.
Verse 12-13: Believers are children of God, born of the Spirit. I agree, though our interpretations are slightly different. Again, none of this indicates that everything is an illusion.

Verse 18 does not support your onus either. This verse states that no one has seen God, but that the only Son (Christ), has made made Him known. In other words, Christ is revealing the Person of God in Himself. Verse 14 testifies to the truth of Christ's Sonship, that He is the Word and the Son of God. None of this necessitates or aids your doctrines. The text indicates that although God is invisible and was not seen in His heavenly form, Jesus Christ, the Son, came down and man beheld His glory. (John 1:14)

Colossians 1
"He is the image of the invisible God . . ." Sorry to press the point, but this verse again is making the point that Christ was the very Image of God, His Divine Son, in Whom all things were created. No illusions presented here. Note that 16 says that all things were created, "In heaven and on earth, visible and invisible," again presenting the truth just as we'd expect to see it if God had indeed created the world and if the world was real. If you believe that Christ was not Jesus, that Christ was never a man, then you are misconstruing all these verses. Look at John 1:14: "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us," after we have already learned from John 1:1 that the word was God. It is obvious that God became flesh, and that that flesh was the Man Jesus.
1. the Word was God (John 1:1)
2. the Word became flesh (a man) (John 1:14)
3. Therefore, God became flesh (a man)
That was logic. Unless you doubt John's gospel you cannot deny what I have just proven.
You claim that the Word was knowledge, pure and simple. But read John 1:1: " . . . the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Your stance has no biblical basis.

Jeremiah 15:15 This is a reference to the Babylonian army. The Babylonians were an immoral people who were later destroyed through God's judgement. (Jeremiah 50:18) The Babylonians spoke a different language. Here you are totally taking the verse out of context and inserting your own meaning, which is quite wrong. By the way, I think you got the reference on this one wrong, because I looked it up and could not find the verse.

Ephesians 1 The "saints" are believers. This speaks of God foreknowing and making known "wisdom and insight" to believers. This does not contradict your doctrines, but neither can it be taken as proof, as "ordinary" Christians everywhere interpret these verses in the context of a real universe. Your belief concerning God's chosen believers is not very pertinent to the matter at hand.

I John 4 This is my favorite book of the bible, by the way. But it doesn't help your "illusion doctrine" any more than the other passages. It speaks of the "world" and nonbelievers speaking to the world, and believers listening to the truth. Nothing about illusions.

Closing out:

I am a believer in the philosophy held (unconsciously or not) by all Christians called Dualism. Dualism maintains that there is a spirit world AND a physical world. I look forward to answering your next set of arguments.

By the way, I think it is worth noting that you think at least some things are not an illusion. The Word is not an illusion, is it? Neither is God. Therefore, from your worldview you cannot really uphold the onus in this debate, as you do not fully believe it yourself. I will still debate everything else with you, but I thought this should be noted.

Remember, you have to prove that "Everything is an illusion." Go ahead with your videos, but please make them less than 15 minutes in length as I am fairly busy at the moment.

Thanks again.

Signing off-- ... pp --- .. =:','"" . , ,. , --\|??\/\./ James14

Since my opponent is going to interject his false interpretations to defend himself against all the scriptures and prophecies I use to show you that this world we live in is only an illusion, I will no longer use them. It will only confuse you people who are reading the arguments in this debate. What's the point of reading arguments if you don't learn anything by that experience? So I will go into the knowledge that our Creator has directly taught me without using any scriptures or prophecies. It will be very difficult for my opponent, who is looking for visible proof, that we're only illusions that aren't real at all.

None of us saints were put in this world to show God's believers proof that God exists. God's believers are already given some indirect knowledge to believe that He truly exists so they don't need scriptures or prophecies to read to know God. I have witnessed to hundreds of God's believers who have never read anything in the Bible so it's pointless to go to the scriptures to try prove to them that God exists when they already know Him. All the scriptures do is confuse them. They would rather listen to the true voice of the Lord that I preach to them.

From this point on, I will share information that God has taught me directly without using the Bible for a reference. This will make it more fair for anyone who is observing this debate. Only belief is necessary for God's chosen believers to hear His Word that I am testifying to in this debate. Everyone else who rejects this Word can consider themselves antichrists.

The Truth is not a man named Jesus. The Truth is totally invisible to man because no man was there to witness God's creation. None of us chosen prophets and saints get to see our invisible Creator. The first saint after all the prophets died, was the first to testify to the full knowledge of God ( the Word ) by first, getting connected in the mind of our Creator where He begins speaking. All the prophets and saints hear God's voice within the mind where we all exist. This is the point of faith that the prophets and us saints speak about. From that moment where faith begins, God starts the process of giving us commands to obey.

It takes several years for God to get us prophets and saints to trust Him because this world with all it's languages to describe His illusions are all we know from childhood. This is why He doesn't teach us anything until He has our total trust. In order to fully trust Him before He can use us to testify to His Word, He has us go through some very severe humiliations to get our attention and make sure we understand that He's in total control of everything. Once we understand that He's in total control, then He can have us sit down and begin writing ( testifying ) for Him in a language that we learn from childhood. God's knowledge is invisible to man so it would be pointless to try read invisible vibrations. Not even scientists can do that today. God has to convert His language into languages that we prophets and saints can understand, otherwise His vibrations ( the Word of God ) wouldn't make any sense to us.

In the first writings that God had me write, starting on June 16th, 2008, I learned that I was one of His chosen saints. In order for Him to teach me how to take words from His mind to type into a computer word.doc, He put three words on the tip of my tongue. Not only did I feel these words, but I understood each word because they were in the language of English that I have spoken since childhood. While I was typing these words, every once in a while I would interject a word from memory amongst those three words. Every time, God would have me delete those words and retype the three words He put on the tip of my tongue. He was very demanding that I only type the words he personally gave me.

By the time I was half way through this document called, "Where's the God of the Bible", He gave me a waltz beat in the mind to type with. One, two, three, one, two, three was the beat that I heard, which made me focus better on the three words He put on my tongue. After I finished the document, God had me proof read it for any mistakes. Since I was in a strange trance throughout this whole process of writing a seven page document, I didn't comprehend any of the content while focusing on three words at a time. I didn't even understand the content while proofreading it. He had me read it for the second time to share some knowledge that He wanted me to clearly understand.

He wanted me to know that I was created long ago and that other saints named Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were used to testify to His Word, also. The other part of the writing that He taught me was that His Word ( the gospel ) was changed by men who didn't know Him back in the days of the Roman Empire. That means the gospel ( the invisible Word of God ) was no longer being testified to by the saints because all the saints were killed by the Roman government for their testimonies of knowledge that antichrists and false prophets couldn't understand.

The next two writings, God used the same method of putting three words on the tip of my tongue to type into computer After that, He had me write six more documents by putting words in the mind for me to write. As you can see, God was teaching me how to use the English words He wanted me to write instead of using words from memory. This takes a lot of trust because the knowledge that's in our writings and spoken words, are totally different than the knowledge of this world that all men use to speak to each other. This is how God directly teaches us everything He wants us to know. This is how the original writings of the prophets and saints came into this world. God had me write for over two and half years, some days for fourteen hours a day, to teach me some basic knowledge contrary to the knowledge of this world.

These original writings were all changed by God through antichrists and false prophets ( religious people ) who rejected the Word written and spoken by the true prophets and saints and had them all killed for their testimonies. These antichrists and false prophets were acting according to God's program called the "beast". The beast is God's plan to teach His people how to build things with their human hands so that He can use these visible objects ( that I now know are illusions ) to teach us saints how He will destroy this world with His fire ( hot molten lava ) and how He created us as information within His mind ( thoughts ).

Only us saints were taught how we were created and how this world will be destroyed by our Creator without the use of any human hands. God didn't use His prophets for this purpose so they all died without understanding this knowledge. The only reason God used this first age was to teach us, using visible illusions as analogies, that we are only characters within His dream. The Heaven that God had His prophets and saints write about is the invisible kingdom of knowledge ( the mind of our Creator ) where we all were created. The Earth is where God makes us believe that we have a visible body and visible objects to look at. We call this the universe today. Many physicists are now believing that this universe is only an illusion and they are correct. That's because God used these Truth seekers ( scientists ) to search beyond the false interpretations of godless men to find the real meaning of life. Now that they have discovered God's consiousness, God is using it to teach me that it's His mind that they have discovered. I will continue teaching the Word of God in the next argument.

I will continue to be civil.

Bornofgod, this post will be brief because there is no reason for it to be long. As I said before, you cannot convince me/us of any of your beliefs without reference to external evidence. You can testify of your experiences, but as I/we have no reason to trust you. You could (forgive me for saying this) be lying through your teeth, deceived by Satan, or mentally unstable. Only if you can prove your beliefs are credible from external, reliable sources such as the Bible or empirical evidence will I/we be prepared to investigate them, much less accept them as truth.

I discredited all your scripture references as totally misconstrued and out of context, so you give up. The Bible does not help you. There is no explicit or implicit proof that everything we see is an illusion.

I was sorry at first that I had only made this debate three rounds, but now I am glad because this debate is not going anywhere. If you had any real evidence you should have put it in the 2nd round, as your argument needs hardly any refutation.

Science and the Bible both testify to the "realness" of this world. There is no evidence everything is an illusion. You have given none. When I have shown the very scriptures you use actually go against you, you say that scriptures just confuse believers and that believers should just listen to you saints. This is a sure sign of a cult. Setting yourself up as a prophet of God over and above scripture is dangerous, and if you continue I am sure your punishment in hell will be harsh.

Goodbye. You said yourself that God's saints weren't meant to show proof that God exists. So feel free to stop trying, as debating seems to be against your nature.

Your position is without evidence, and I hope no reasonable person will vote Pro.
Again, even Pro believes God is not an illusion.

I rest my case.

My opponent has no knowledge of God to understand how the original scriptures ( writings ) and prophecies came into this world via God's prophets and us saints. Actually, no Christian, Muslim, or religious Jew other than the Jewish prophets and saints understand how God used us to testify to His Word where we were all created.

In the first argument, I have shown some biblical support of what God has directly taught me. Nowhere in this world will you be able to learn about the symbolic names that are used in the scriptures other than through my testimonies. The saints of the first three centuries A.D. were directly taught like I was so they understood the symbolism in the prophecies and the deeper meanings of the symbolic names used in the scriptures. Not even God's chosen believers were directly taught by God like us saints were so they can only believe that our testimonies are from the mind of God. Most of His believers listen without any arguing, which lets us saints know that they are true believers. Those who reject our spoken testimonies are known as antichrists.

My opponent doesn't have any knowledge of God to understand my testimonies of the Word of God or the prophecies written by God's prophets so he will have to deny them or totally distract you by not referring to them at all, or calling me a liar, or saying I'm using the scriptures out of context. Not one Christian understands what this phrase, "out of context" means. They think that by someone quoting one scripture or underlining parts of the scripture is using it out of context, even though they do the same thing. What "out of context" really means is that God's people read and use the scriptures without any knowledge taught to them directly by our Creator. They have no authority to use the Bible but they don't understand this because they have never known our Creator or the power He has to guide us saints to the prophecies He wants us to read for Him. In fact, if a Christian memorized the whole Bible, they wouldn't have any knowledge of God to understand what they memorized.

Only us saints were taught the deeper meanings of the biblical prophecies but only after we testify in writing about basic knowledge first. It's very important to understand the story of end of this age ( the day of the Lord ) before finding the prophecies that relate to the story to back up this story that came from the mind of God.

Here are several links to show you that I have a good understanding of the prophecies relating to specific knowledge such as the end of this age, how we were created and what "gospel" really means, etc. ;

Before I place these links in this argument, I know that my opponent won't read or watch the videos since he is too busy to do so as he indicated in his rules for this debate. This debate is meant for you people to learn something new instead of the same old arguments that Christians and atheists debate with. No one will learn God's knowledge by listening to liars debating each other with the same worldly knowledge that all God's people can attain by reading books or listening to each other. Google is very handy for God's people to pretend to know something when they argue with each other. I don't have to use any book knowledge to preach the gospel to find God's believers. They listen directly to the voice of our Creator through the gospel I preach.

Here are the links to my testimonies;

End of Age

Who are we?

Gospel, Word of the Lord, Voice of the Lord.

What is a sinner;

These following links will direct you to videos that God had me put together so you can hear voice of the Lord instead of reading text by Him that can easily be ignored by the reader, particularly antichrists who totally reject His knowledge;

It's not the image;

The gospel of Brad;

Life after death video;

My knowledge of quantum mechanics was taught directly to me by our Creator who gave man the language of mathematics to find His consciousness. Mathematics was given man to measure His illusions until they learn that there's nothing to measure. The particles they believe exist are illusive, meaning they cannot be contained to accurately measure them with the language of mathematics. They have discovered that entropy exists, which is the illusions that can't be explained by mathematics. To date, physicists still don't understand what time, space or matter is. They only have theories. There are a few physicists, meta-physicists, cosmologists, and spiritual gurus who have learned that what we perceive as reality in this world is nothing but an illusion. Here are a few videos to show you what they have learned with their mathematics and observations that were taught to them indirectly by our Creator. When I say indirectly, it means that God didn't connect with them directly in the mind like us prophets and saints who had to testify to His knowledge and learn who we are in Him. He taught them through His program called the beast, which started teaching people after the flood to look up in the sky that was finally exposed for the first time to reveal the stars, planets, moons, our sun, etc. By having certain people connect those white dots in the sky with imaginary lines, God began teaching them building shapes such as triangles, squares, rectangles, intersecting lines, etc. Then He had them mold earthen materials into these shapes to form false gods ( buildings built with human hands ). Now God's people have built the latest modern technology along with their mathematics to use as analogies to totally explain to me how He created everything within His thoughts that are converted into invisible vibrations. This is the Heavenly Kingdom that I talked about in my first argument.

Here are those video links of scientists who have discovered the mind of God ( consciousness );

Tom Campbell has many videos to watch. He's a physicist who God has chosen to think outside the box of other physicists who study quantum mechanics. His analogies to explain what he understands are similar to the analogies God used to teach me about the illusive particles that really don't exist at all;

The following links are by scientists who are discovering that everything we perceive is an illusion. These people have no idea that we're actually experiencing a dream of our Creator. We are not real at all. We are only illusions from God's real thoughts. Our Creator and His thoughts are the only real thing that exists.

These are just a few videos on this topic of the universe being an illusion. There are all kinds of information on the internet to read about the mind of our Lord and where we came from. We saints are directly taught this information so we only need the prophecies and scientific knowledge to back up our claims of who we are in God.

My opponent will have to reject all this information to refute the knowledge I possess to know that everything we observe in this universe is only an illusion. He brings no knowledge to this debate to help you understand his belief that this universe is real and that our bodies are real. If he can't prove that the universe is real, then who are you to believe?

Have a great day in the mind of our Lord,
Saint Brad
Posted by james14 1 year ago
Ever heard of translation?
Odd . . .
If you were the "one true" God, why wouldn't you perhaps tell people you were the one true God?

God is just. That's all I can say in defence of apparent "murders" by God. The "murdered" people were evil.
By the way, how do YOU know what a "real God" would or wouldn't look or act like? Please enlighten us as to your reasons. I am genuinely curious.

How does "creativity" prove there is no God?
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 1 year ago
You dummies sure like to post LONG Crap-filled statements!

The fact that we're creative & have free will proves that we aren't creations.
There isn't any "Creator God" .
My name wasn't Jesus- I had a Hebrew name, pronounced Yeshua.
Neither I, nor any other Biblical personage, ever spoke in English.
English didn't even EXIST back then.
It's very easy to prove that the self-claimed "god" of the Bible couldn't have been a real God. He was doing things thousands of years ago that a real God wouldn't have done, such as Insisting that only one God exists, that HE was that God, that everybody had to believe that he's God & obey him, that he could MURDER anybody who refused to believe & obey, deliberately destroying the bodies of unbelievers, etc. (See, for example, Numbers 16.)

It's sure good to be back & awake again!
(You REALLY want to insist that I'm nothing but an illusion?)
Posted by bornofgod 1 year ago
Jesus was just another illusion called a saint that God used to testify to our true created existence called the Word. The Word is God's invisible creation that we now understand as invisible vibrations. Some physicists call this the "consciousness" where everything came from.
Posted by bornofgod 1 year ago
God doesn't need anything from us my friends. He used us saints and prophets to teach us who we are in Him and that's all that mattered to Him during this first age. He will end this age as promised so He can start His new Heaven and Earth where all of His created people and beasts will get new bodies to experience all the new dreams He has prepared for us.

Have a great day in the mind of our Creator.
Posted by james14 1 year ago
Jesus was certainly not God, according to BoG. Presumably he was just another illusion.
Posted by Bennett91 1 year ago
What does God want from us, BoG? And what was Jesus?
Posted by bornofgod 1 year ago
I haven't been high since June of 1981, when I lit up a pipe full of pot for my band members before a gig we played in a state park. I quit drinking alcohol on December 14th, 1979.
Posted by n7 1 year ago
Is born of god high 24/7?
Posted by Vox_Veritas 1 year ago
So THAT is what BoG sounds like, eh? Frankly, he sounds like a perfectly sane person.
Posted by IvenMartin 1 year ago
Homeschooling material is biased, and withholds information. I have physics books from homeschooling material that puts out inaccurate information. All I have to do is look at it once again to explain exactly what that information actually is, and prove my point. I put down the material and found more reliable information. You know by now that I have accurate information and make very few assumptions.
Vote Placed by annanicole 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: I see that SchizoBrad has pronounced Con and anyone who agrees with Con to be an AntiChrist - and he did it in the second sentence of the debate! Following that, the majority of his "argument" is his own affirmation that he is a prophet of God. I only wish Con had used ONE outside source so I could have given that point too.
Vote Placed by Gabe1e 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: I thought it was a tie, but Con convinced me.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: pro could prove that god created everything, but could he prove that everything was an illusion? Nay.
Vote Placed by IvenMartin 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: I award con with my vote as it seems that he has chosen his battle wisely this go around. Con's YouTube video (What we still do not know, ?Are we real?) Was absolutely correct, which awarded him my vote as to who I agreed with in the end, regarding the question, ?Is everything an illusion?" However, there are still some issues, just as my position on M-theory and a multiverse interpretation in quantum physics simulation theory is also unsubstantiated. Pro could not defend this position in his arguments and made nothing more than unsubstantiated assertions. I award con my vote on the most reliable sources, because pro who has completely dismissed ockhams razor, offered scripture in support of his opponents position and con was able to demonstrate that, as well as avoid appeal to authority. For example, con stated, ?Unless you doubt John's gospel you cannot deny what I have just proven." I agreed with the video, not pro.