silvertechfilms
MakeTrue

Evidence of God

silvertechfilms

Pro

There isn't any.
MakeTrue

Con

Greetings again, my beloved son. You claim that there is no proof of our Lord and savior, the almighty God. However, you have yet to provide proof that there is no proof. Please do so in your first argument, my son, and I shall right the wrong that the Dark Lord Satan has placed into your heart.

Have you been saying your prayers every night as I have told you?
silvertechfilms

Pro

We are related only in the way of our own species.
-The only way you can say the bible is true is because the bible says its true.
-The bible says that planet Earth is 6,000 years old, Science has already proven this wrong.

Praying doesn't work. Stop falsely crediting a higher being, If you prayed for something for 15 years, and it finally happened, then you credit a god. However, it just happened to happen. Things happen. The percentage of chance is insanely great.

I'm an atheist, that means no god, no satan.

"No amount of belief makes something a fact" - James Randi
MakeTrue

Con

My son, you have only hampered your own idea. By trying to prove that there is no proof, you have give me proof.

The Bible is the final word of God, however it must be interpreted. Perhaps by "Earth is 6000", it refers to the time in which the planet was given its soul. The Bible is true due to the aforementioned influence of He Himself, the holy god God.

Praying works very well. Why do you think that the influence of Satan has not left you? Because you have not prayed. Those who do not pray properly, or are not faithful Christians, will not have their prayers met. As simple as that.

My lovely son, I implore you to cease your redundancy. You overuse the word "happen" far too much for your own good. It is healthy to bring renewal to the body, mind, and soul, and most of all, to let the Lord God into you.

"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. " - CS Lewis
silvertechfilms

Pro

I don't even know how to respond to your high level of stupidity.

You still provide no evidence of the bible being accurate.

If god has a divine plan, why pray? He knows all, he sees all, so the only thing that a pray does is massage his ego.

You over use "son" far too much for your own good.

Souls do not exist, Your mind acts as a "soul" if you wish.

Hitler was a catholic, does that make him a good person? The Vatican has been covering up the sexual abuse of children for years, but they believe in god, does that make them good people?
MakeTrue

Con

My son, I love you and pray for you every day of my life now. You are ingrained into my very soul, my heart beating for your safety. I hope that He, God, may find it in his heart to penetrate you with his light and redeem you.

My forlorn son, I do not appreciate your insult to me. If I were stupid, then I would not know the light and truth of the Lord omnipotent God and His lovely universe.

Of course souls exist. If I were to use your blasphemous "science", I could prove this. Did you know that upon death, all people lose weight? There is no explanation. This lost weight is the soul ascending to the gates of Heaven.

To which Hitler do you refer? I'd assume you mean Klara Hitler, my personal favorite member of the Hitler family. I do not know much about her though...

If one believes in, loves, and prays to God and His beautiful child Jesus Christ, then any sin may be forgiven. That is why it is not too late for you, my son. I love you with all of my heart and soul, child, and I wish you the best before God and Jesus.

Satan! Do you hear me? Do not take this man's body for your own! I must help to save him! My son... my love...
silvertechfilms

Pro

Adolf Hitler. He was raised catholic, he even stated in his book that he believed in a god, does that make him a good person? He believes in a god?

If we didn't have science, we wouldn't be able to; fly, use a computer, produce larger amounts of crops, or learn.

Stop being so ignorant, I don't need faith. We can study the world around us, you get your evidence from an unreliable book.

You asked me for evidence, which I provided, you provided nothing.

Why would I care about sin? I don't believe in God, therefore, your threat of sin is meaningless.

You really do not understand what the word "Atheist" means do you? There is no God or Satan, None.
MakeTrue

Con

Adolf Hitler was not a good person. He did not ask for forgiveness for his sins. Had he done so, then he would have ascended to Heaven like all other good faithful Christians.

My son, I am not ignorant by any means. It is the dark lord Satan who clouds your mind with falsehoods and fallacies. You need only believe! Believe in hope! Believe in love... believe in God! No matter what, I and the lord Jesus will always love you.

I have provided evidence of God's existence, of souls' existence, and of the theism of the universe. You, my son, have yet to disprove what I told you about weight loss during death. What else could this be, but the soul escaping the body and heading off to the realm of the lord God?

I know that in truth, you care deeply about your sins. You regret them greatly, but the dark forces of Satan stop you from knowing. I know the true you more than anyone, my son...
silvertechfilms

Pro

Yeah, even if God was real. I highly doubt no matter what Hitler did, would God of let that happen. If he let Hitler into heaven, then God is a bigger idiot than I thought.

"Impossible to see, clouded the dark side is." - Master Yoda

If you are sick of something such as a pancreatic cancer, you eat less. Therefore you cannot carry out your regular routines of dieting and exercise. That is why most near death lose a lot of weight.

How dare you deny the existence of the flying spaghetti monster.
MakeTrue

Con

My son... you have disappointed me...

http://joelgillin.files.wordpress.com...
Posted by MadCornishBiker 4 years ago
MadCornishBiker
God needs nothing from us. Certainly not money, it is of no use to Him whatever, after all, everything in this universe is already His by right of creation, and He has sold nothing on.

God only drowned those who were working what was ill towards each other, Noah and family He saved. They all had fair warning of what was coming. If they chose to ignore it that is their fault not God's.

That was the state under the Mosaic Law, yes, but it only applied to those who had agreed to obey it, and the Mosaic Law is no longer in force as a rigid Law Code, Christ ended the need for any sacrifices.

Any disobedient enough to kill in the present and future, God Himself will destroy. After all, all they do is cause problems for those who try to be faithful to God, so to leave them in existence would not be fair or just. God wants us, when His plan is complete, to all live in peace and harmony.

You have a very jaundiced view of things, I pity you, especially if that view extends to the rest of life, which inevitably it must to some degree.
Posted by missmedic 4 years ago
missmedic
If god exist he drowned his children, and god wants you to beat yours to save them, but if they talk back or curse you god wants you to kill them, and god loves you and needs money.
Posted by MadCornishBiker 4 years ago
MadCornishBiker
You thing? Actually mankind is doing a very good job of destroying the planet and the life on it.

As man in his greed destroys habitats species die out, many every day, and the benefits they bring to the environment and other species also disappears with them.

Maybe you ought to look up the list of endangered species as well as those which have already vanished.
Posted by MadCornishBiker 4 years ago
MadCornishBiker
In fact the opposite is true,there is no other reasonable explanation for the design found clearly in creation.

Evolution simply doesn't work for things that are complicated mechanisms which would have to have evolved complete rather than a part at a time as evolution theory demands.

"The Design Revolution " sub-titled 'Answering the toughest questions about Intelligent Design' by William A Dembski ISBN 978-0-8308-3216-3

I do occasionally read something other than the bible, lol.
Posted by yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet 4 years ago
yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet
Anyone who says there is no evidence of God must go around with their eyes closed all the time, because it is all around us.

There is no evidence of god, only a tortured and deluded mind could conceive otherwise.
yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet
notterswavely 6 days ago

Yes we are here for a reason, to care for our planet and all on it. we are not only neglecting that duty we are destroying our home and the habitat of many of its inhabitants.

LOL! Well now, seems to me as old as this planet is, it can take care of itself as man could never extinguish its life.

I suppose it all depends on what you call good and bad.

I call all religion bad, just as I call all religious ideas bad.

After all saving lives spears to be good, but because medical science is now saving so many lives we are overpopulated and people are starving, so is it really Good?

Well most of those lives saved came from the tortures and experiments the religious Christian Nazi party committed, so you tell me is that bad?

Or have we taken it too far by not letting nature take it's course?

Nature will take its course and doesn"t give a damn what man does or doesn"t do and it will do so long after man is gone.

Just a thought. Sometimes what is good for the individual is bad for the whole.
Religion and ever bible out there is bad, the good is there are enough matches to correct this problem.
Posted by MadCornishBiker 4 years ago
MadCornishBiker
@Zah.

After all saving lives spears to be good, but because medical science is now saving so many lives we are overpopulated and people are starving, so is it really Good? Or have we taken it too far by not letting nature take it's course?

yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet
LOL!!! @ ZAh and this troll debate, great job on the debate.
Posted by Zah 4 years ago
Zah
I belong to no religion, but i do believe in a god. I also believe in common physics and science. I believe in reincarnation, and the big bang theory.

If anything...we are here for a reason, why else does life have a meaning other than the crude cycle of life and death.

I believe that good and bad things have to happen for life on Earth to continue (for example in Earths youth, an impact occured between earth and a mars-sized body. In which case Earth and the celestial body compacted to what we see today, while it let out much debris which formed into the moon... if that hadn't happened we wouldn't be here today) Yin and Yang - something bad happened to form life as we know it today.
Posted by silvertechfilms 4 years ago
silvertechfilms
Still not your son, no matter how many times you say it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...