Evolution and Big Bang are lies straight from the pit of Hell.

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

R1 acceptance
R2-3 arguments and rebuttals
r4 conclusions.

Alright, I'm probably not your best opponent. I'm a Muslim and I believe in evolution, but I believe that the exception is mankind and that mankind has adapted as well. Since you think that scientific theories come from Hell, which I find extremely funny, I just have to speak to you.

I'm going to go the entire God, Satan, Hell, Heaven, Souls, Angels, and Demons don't exist route. Therefore, because Hell doesn't exist these ideas cannot have originated from Hell. In lieu of Hell the Big bang theory originated from a Catholic priest named Georges Lemaitre.

"Origins of the Theory

A Belgian priest named Georges Lemaître first suggested the big bang theory in the 1920s when he theorized that the universe began from a single primordial atom. " [0]

Evolution was developed by Charles Darwin. This is common knowledge.

Scientifically God doesn't exist. We have found no scientific evidence of God, Satan, Hell, Heaven, Souls, Angels, nor Demons. Therefore, it safe to assume the probability of God existing is extremely low due to how many fields of science exist. Thanks for debating.

Lmao. I played myself I thought you were a Christian claiming that scientific theories come from hell. Anyways, if you'd like to debate abot God you can go ahead and challenge me for another debate.

Lol, I took the Con side of the topic.

Yeah, I saw that when I got confused reading your reply.

Thanks for debate.
Posted by StylilisedBoss 1 month ago
Honestly it's depressing to see people who still don't be live in evolution. The biggest agreement against evolution is that it is just a theory, but so is gravity and light. I don't see people complaining about those. If you are saying it runs against the bible then why has the bible got the high ground above evolution when it is the one with evidence. Also, have you heard of fiction? It is a very good genre and I suggest you read it.
Posted by canis 2 months ago
Do not click on my first comment. But no.2 and 3.
Posted by JiffyCones 2 months ago
I wouldn't go THAT far.

I've never heard of a TV program called 'Evolution', but The Big Bang Theory is a great show. Even though its events are fictitious, that's the point of some cable programs.

Oh wait, you mean the scientific terms?

Evolution has merits in that living things do change to a small degree for the sake of survival. The Big Bang was invented by a Catholic priest, so...I guess it's not all bad.
Posted by Stupidape 2 months ago
Canis, did you have a point to the comments? I assume this is relevant to the topic somehow, but I don't see how.
Posted by canis 2 months ago
On a slower human level
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 month ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con was the only one who made an argument, so arguments to Con by default.