GrittyWorm
donald.keller

Evolution is BS.

donald.keller

GrittyWorm

Pro

Evolution is a bs answer that gives no answer to anything.
donald.keller

Con

Thank you pro. I'd like to start my round by defining the terms "BS" and "Evolution", as Pro has not yet defined them.

BS, noun
An acronym for Ball Sack.
Evolution, noun
The process Pokemon endure after Level 15.

As Pro never stated rules for acceptance, I'll shall use this round to start my case.

Premise I: What is Evolution.

The term evolution refers to a process by which Pokemon grow from their youngest stages to their oldest. This process usually occurs at Level 15 in most Pokemon (1). This process can be sped up using special Stones, called Evolutionary Stones, one for each class of Pokemon (2).

[1] http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net...
[2] http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net...

Premise II: What is a Ball Sack.

A ball sack is a flappy sack of skin under a man's penis. This sack holds the single most sensitive object in the known universe... the man's future hopes and dreams... And if he lets them out, he may never see them again... This is why safe sex is important.

Argument I: Evolution is not BS.

Evolution is a process Pokemon endure. BS is a male sexually-related organ. The two are not the same.

Argument II: No Answer to Anything.

Pro claims Evolution isn't the answer to anything.
Q - "How did your Charmander become a Charmeleon?"
A - "Evolution."

Case closed.

Conclusion:
The two are not the same, and Evolution is in fact the answer to something.
GrittyWorm

Pro

Raticate: The Ballsack Pokemon
donald.keller

Con

Sandshrew had a very good Evolution.

GrittyWorm

Pro

Raticate: The Ballsack Pokemon
GrittyWorm

Pro

In accordance with my opponents definition of "bs", bs equalling "ballsack" and explaining in his words that evolution is based on the Pokemon version of evolution, the equation looks like this:

BS(ballsack) = evolution

I have demonstrated with an example that there is a "ballsack" pokemon. This pokemon would have "evolved" based on Pokemon evolution.

Thus, there is an actual pure demonstration in this case. Pokemon

Pokemon evolution = "ballsack" Pokemon.

My actual stance was this originally. I was pro for the statement, "evolution is bs." This is a symonym type statement to the equation: evolution = bs

Synopsis:
Evolution is bs is equivalent to evolution = bs which is equivalent to pokemon evolution = ballsack pokemon.
donald.keller

Con

Pro's claim that there is a ballsack pokemon is unsupported. He said "Raticate the Ballsack pokemon", but never explains why Raticate is a ballsack pokemon.

It should be understood that even if Raticate is a ballsack pokemon, this doesn't mean that Evolution = ballsack. Evolution isn't the final product (if the final product is ballsack, Evolution is ballsack.) Evolution is merely the means to get there. By Pro's logic, a highway that takes you to St. Louis would also be St. Louis. Even if it were true, this would be assuming that because one example of evolution is a ballsack, all the 500+ evolutions are also ballsacks. This doesn't flow.
GrittyWorm

Pro

Evolution has equalled ballsack pokemon. My opponent says antilogic says a highway to Saint Louis is Saint Louis, which is exactly right, at some point it does. If you drive that highway long enough, at some point it equals Saint Louis.
donald.keller

Con

This is faulty reasoning. The land the highway is on may be called St. Louis, but the Highway isn't called St. Louis.

Vote Con, ya'll.
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
The Pro is yet another Troll here to roll on the rule of idiocy.

Donald Keller your child like views on the theory of evolution (The scientific theory of course) were spectacular! I believe you drilled into this mans feeble mind more ever so you could any other.

Evolution, by the way, is a small change on an organism over the course of time. These changes @GrittyWorm did not occur in an instant like you seem to think. A human slowly began to change from a ape. It was not as if one day a mother ape gave birth to a fully fledged human, this is surely not the case. That ape would possibly give birth to an ape that has a lesser of hair, and after that an ape whose "feet" are more narrow and pushed further out in length.

As you can see @GrittyWorm your views on the world are quite old f ashen and it seems to me that you are trying to defend an opinion on a topic you do not fully understand yourself.

By all means, I am not trying nor am I attempting to insult your intelligence. I hope you understand this.
Posted by MizzEnigma 1 year ago
MizzEnigma
This made my day.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
This is for you, DK http://www.reactiongifs.us...
Vote Placed by famousdebater 1 year ago
famousdebater
GrittyWormdonald.kellerTied
Reasons for voting decision: I really don't know how to judge the arguments points so I'll leave that blank. Con was the only side that provided sources and they were organised well and showed which source corresponded to each point so it was evident that the sources were used in his argument.
Vote Placed by tajshar2k 1 year ago
tajshar2k
GrittyWormdonald.kellerTied
Reasons for voting decision: So, Pro basically has lost the debate completely because he doesn't define evolution. Con takes a different approach and relates it to Pokemon, and Pro is unable to refute his arguments. Con even used sources.