LifeMeansGodIsGood
Sfaulkner

Evolution is a Bad Joke

Sfaulkner

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

My opponent must argue that evolution is not a bad joke. To do this, my opponent is free to ignore the humor I will display in pointing out how ridiculous it is to believe in evolution, and my opponent is free to ignore the evil that has been forced on the world through wars instigated by people who believe in the basic hypothesis of evolutionary theory which are 1) Survival of the Fittest and 2) Natural selection. My opponent is also free to ignore the eiils of individuals who committed heinous crimes in belief that according to evolutionary theory, they do not need to fear God so it's ok for them to do anything they feel like doing untill somebody or something stops them.

Sfaulkner

Con

Evolution is not a joke. You may think it's hilarious, however that's probably because you do not understand it. I'm looking forward to hearing these ignorance-filled jokes and disprove them on the course of the debate. Hopefully, I can change your mind and let you evolve.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Bang, kaboom, everthing exploded then congealed and some pond scum got zapped by lightning and became self replicationg living cells which turned into some kind of tadpole which crawled out of the scum and became some kind of monkey (primate) which was your greatest of great great great grandfathers. It's ok for you to kill your neighbor because natural selection made you the survivor of the fittest. It's a joke........a bad joke.
Sfaulkner

Con

Now that was a bad joke. I thought this debate was about evolution and not biogenesis or the Big Bang. One inaccuracy, you act as if organisms turn into others over the course of days or spontaneously, however that is not the case. Genetic mutations and adaptions to environment over the course of many millions of years and generations cause the diversity of species around the world. You can say anything sarcastically and make it sound ridiculous. Also, how in the world does natural selection correlate to killing your neighbor? Survival of the fittest talks about genes and species. If you are brown bear in a the arctic competing against polar bears, which species will stick around long term? The polar bears because they have the best genes and adaptations for their environment, making them the "fittest". You make it seem as if we need to kill off all that are not the "fittest", however that would not affect the speed of our evolution at all. Evolution has nothing to do with evil.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

You might want to ask Mao Tse Tung (spell check?), Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Stalin, and other evolutionists how they are justified in killing their neighbors. I'm trying to be funny here. Let's focus on the joke side of evolution. Evolution says cows became whales. The cows waded in the water untill their legs shrank as they chased seaweed, The sharks somehow ddin't smell the cow's blood when they gave birth to little swimming cows, and somehow their nose moved to the top of their heads to keep them from drowning as they learned to outswim the sharks. The sharks were only fish, they were not as smart as the cows, and the cows fooled them good untill the remains of their legs turned into flippers and theri little flly swatter tails grew musclse from pushing water untill they became whale tails. Bad Joke.
Sfaulkner

Con

This comment just proves your ignorance on the subject. Modern cows did not evolve into whales, just like how modern apes did not evolve into Homosapiens. There is also evidence for the claim of land mammal to whale; whales have land mammal bones, so scientists can theorize they were once land mammals. Again, you think that evolution transpires almost instantly, the transformation of species takes millions of years. Please do proper research on the topic.
Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 2 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Binding Contract:

I, God, do hereby swear by the blood of my Son, Jesus, to overlook all of your violations of my Holy Law and grant you full pardon and entrance into eternal life by the resurrection of my Son from the dead if you will agree to the following terms:

1) You must acknowledge that you are the one who deserved to die and my Son did not deserve to die.

2) You must believe that I love you so much that I died in your place in the form of Jesus Christ my Son, and you must believe that I raised Him from the dead and can do the same for you.

3) You must ask me to accept you on these terms, asking for my mercy to forgive you and believe that I am willing to forgive you. You must receive my Son, Jesus, as your Saviour by asking me in His name to save you.

This contract is written by me in the blood of my Son whom I gave to be the satisfaction for payment for your sins against me. If you honestly agree to the terms above, and will receive my Son as your Saviour,
sign here..........................<-----your name here. It's not too good to be true, I always honor my Word, and I have committed all Judgement into the hands of My Son, Jesus, who paid the price to secure this contract for you. Did you sign it? Will you sign it?

God
.........................<---------you sign here to enter into agreement with God and receive His guarantee of pardon and eternal life
in Jesus Christ.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
...if you say there is no God who created all things, life's value certainly is questionable. God values life and especially His creatures which he endowed with free will, reasoning, and creative powers like His because He is good and He enjoys Himself and He enjoys all of His creatures who do what He designed them to do, to enjoy the freedom He gave them honorably, and to give their Creator all of the honor and glory for the life He gave them.

Why should a man complain about the punishment for his sins? God does not willingly afflict or grieve people. He has no pleasure in the death of the wicked. All who are turned against Him will be turned into the fire of Hell. God is not willing that any shoudl perish, but that all should come to repentance. Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

Life Means God is Good!!!!! That is why it's value is unquestionable!!! For crying out loud, repent and believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you will be saved from the fire of Hell!! God Himself (Jesus Christ) died in your place to pay for your crimes against Him and rose from the dead so He is just to punish your violations of His holy law with the fire of Hell if you reject His payment for your sins and you refuse His offer of pardon through the blood he paid with for you......God's gift offer is eternal life, salvation from the fire of Hell which we all deserve! Recieve the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your Saviour through faith and you will be a child of God and heaven.

Let me know if I can help you pray about this.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Benz, I clearly showed evolution is a bad joke and it's very funny. You claim to be a christian, but obviously you are not believing God so I have to doubt that you are saved........and I have to doubt that you have a sense of humor....work on it please.
Posted by Sfaulkner 2 years ago
Sfaulkner
Ben671176, you didn't vote for atheism, you voted for science and reason.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
The Nobel peace prize is a bad joke, but that's another debate and I'm not really interested in that one.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Evolution is a joke and I have rationally shown it to be a bad joke. I can't help it if you take evilution seriously and have no sense of humor.
Posted by Sfaulkner 2 years ago
Sfaulkner
If you have a rational reason to deny evolution then say it. If you do this you could win a Nobel prize, however, your current arguments are not Nobel prize worthy.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
comeon you big chickens, make some more pro-evolution comments so I can show how funny it all is.

People who take evoltion seriously sure turn into stone-cold meanies when you make fun of it.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Evolution was pumped into my brain from my childhood up, I think I understand it........I simply don't believe it, I never did believe it though the pushers of it sure seemed to think it was important that I believe it for some reason.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
okay, the cows waded around eathing sea weed, and running to shore fast whenever a great white shark came along.....they were in the water much longer than cows were on land, sharks were much bigger than great whites back then and surely equally adept at partially beaching themselves to catch seals and other shore animals off gaurd........but the cows had good boogy woogy in their udders and they managed to escape the sharks and feed on the rich seaweed. after a while, their tails grew longer in the water, and the rissitance of the water caused muscles to grow. This took somewhere around 19.572 million years, give or take a few thousand. Then after about three million more years, their tail turned into flukes which helped propell them through the water so they could eat more seaweed and dodge the sharks. Then they started having babies in the water, and the babies adapted to the water faster and after about 17 thousand generations of this progressive adaptation, the cows learned to all give birth at once so there were so many babies, the sharks attracted by the bloody afterbirh were not enough in number to eat all the babies and the fittest survived, their noses moved to the tops of their heads during all this millions of generations and they all started singing whale songs and Moby Dick was the king and Jaws was the enemy. Right???? comeon......if this is not right, please show the pictures of the stages of a cow turning into a whale ..........it's a joke. If you don't think it's funny, you probably believe it's true.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
LifeMeansGodIsGoodSfaulknerTied
Reasons for voting decision: I laughed not at evolution but at Pro.
Vote Placed by Codedlogic 2 years ago
Codedlogic
LifeMeansGodIsGoodSfaulknerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to meet their BoP. Pro in no way showed that evolution was a bad joke and Con was able to show that Pros comments either were not about evolution or were Strawmen.
Vote Placed by ArcTImes 2 years ago
ArcTImes
LifeMeansGodIsGoodSfaulknerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was not able to meet his BoP. He lacks knowledge on the topic. Really bad arguments related to the humorous nature of evolution. In other words Pro was not able to prove evolution is a joke.
Vote Placed by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
LifeMeansGodIsGoodSfaulknerTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
LifeMeansGodIsGoodSfaulknerTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro doesn't exactly prove how exactly evolution was humorous in any way