nonprophet
jacobie1121

Evolution is a FACT

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner

nonprophet

Pro

First round is for acceptance only
No adding new arguments in later rounds No word games. No playing with semantics. No vague definition of words. If you use a word that can have several meanings, make it clear what you actually mean.
A fact is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether it can be proven to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts.
jacobie1121

Con

I accept this great debate. May the best debater win!
nonprophet

Pro

Ever since Darwin came up with the idea that spieces evolved, science has been trying to prove him wrong.
Over 100 years later and thousands of experiments later, science has failed to prove Darwin wrong.

Everything they tried actually confirms evolution as a fact. (They = qualified scientists)

https://www.youtube.com...

With DNA alone. you can take any two spieces that exist and trace them back to the common ancestor they evolved from.

The fossile record only confirms the DNA evidence. Using several forms of radiometric dating that all converge on the same results, every fossile ever found fits into the tree of evolution exactly where it would be expected to fit.

All it would take to disprove evolution, would be to find just one fossile that didn't belong where the theory says it should go.

It's also important to realize that a scientific theory is not the same as non-scientific theory.
When used in non-scientific context, the word “theory” implies that something is unproven or speculative.

A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. If enough evidence accumulates to support a hypothesis, it moves to the next step—known as a theory—in the scientific method and becomes accepted as a valid explanation of a phenomenon.
http://www.livescience.com...;
jacobie1121

Con

There was a mishap and I thought that my opponent was AGAINST evolution. FAIL!
You win! ;(
nonprophet

Pro

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Let's call it a tie.
jacobie1121

Con

Ok....Though people are going to vote a certain way anyways.
nonprophet

Pro

Actually, no. There is no voting on my debates
jacobie1121

Con

There is select winner...does that mean the public can vote still?
Posted by Christian_Debater 2 years ago
Christian_Debater
If you rehost this same debate, I'll gladly debate you on it. Matter of fact, I'll create the debate and invite you.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
It's not your son's account. You're obviously the same person as you are claiming to be the father of. If so many people have a problem with you. It's obvious that action needs to be taken against you and not them.
Posted by nonprophet 2 years ago
nonprophet
My son used to have an account here which I closed down. Airmax is well aware of this.
If Wylted is so overconfident that he thinks action by airmax won't happen for his self described "relentless" harassment, I urge him to contact the users Teemo and Actionspeak to find out from them, the punishments they got from airmax for doing the exact same thing to me.

That's the last thing I will say about this. The next time it will be reported.
Posted by ArcTImes 2 years ago
ArcTImes
Does he have multiple accounts?
Posted by nonprophet 2 years ago
nonprophet
@Wylted what's wrong with you?
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Not only will I report you but I'll report you harder.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
If you report me, I'll report you. Multi accounting is a violation of the T.O.S.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
For what? I've been careful not to violate any of the controversial AirMax post's points. Not to mention you're guilty of everything I've done as well. I'm just more relentless than you.
Posted by nonprophet 2 years ago
nonprophet
@Wylted How about I just report you?
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Just call me daddy. Stalker is offensive.