TheodoretheMan
vwv

Evolution is how the universe and Earth began.

TheodoretheMan

Pro

Evolution is the prime belief of America. The universe came about when massive amounts of energy spewed through time and space leaving traces known as planets, stars, comets, etc. When Earth was young, it was barren and desolate, but it needed to thrive to survive in the new born galaxy. The energy of the Big Bang combined with mass from the Earth started to form plants and small creatures. To survive young Earths nasty weather, these microscopic particles had to evolve. Over long periods of time, the particles (easiest way to describe them) bagan to adapt to the surrounding world. Suddenly these plants and creatures needed to consume energy to keep themselves alive. As the millions of years passed by, the creatures started to feed on eachother, splitting them into two separate groups. Hunters and hunted. The carnivores devoured the herbivores, while the herbivores consumed the plants. Soon the hunted started to develop defense mechanisms. And so, as this kept building upon itself, everything became more sophisticated, from the mud under our feet to the sky above to the creatures all around. This scientifically correct explanation makes magnificent sense but creation and Christianity teach that an eternal deity is the source of every thing you see today. Where did this 'God' come from? How could he have always been around? How is this theory logical?
vwv

Con

Firstly, evolution is not remotely anything to do with how the universe began so I win on that account alone.

Secondly, you have full burden of proof ot prove that a species can turn into another species incapable of producing fertile offspring with the former.

Last but not least, the attack on Creationism highlights how biased you Darwinist Fundamentalists are. You have dictated entire education syllabuses and are brainwashing the youth into not questioning the validity of your religion.
TheodoretheMan

Pro

I'm just fighting in evolutions place, because the computer told me I was pro on it, it's confusing to me. I Have to call the store and have them tell me how to get back to the facebook. I thought maybe The Google would help me. I was just wrighting down what little I knew about evoluHeat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and garlic until tender. Stir in the turkey, and cook until evenly brown. Drain, and mix in tomatoes and pumpkin. Season with chili powder, pepper, and salt. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes. Serve topped with Cheddar cheese and sour cream.tion because I don't know very much about it.
vwv

Con

Pro has failed to uphold their BoP.
TheodoretheMan

Pro

So now I do con? Well evolution doesn't make sense and I believe God created the universe. Internet please post this on to the website debate.org in the con section of the argument, please. Inter net post this now. Oh I see how you do it. Abort posting internet.
vwv

Con

Pro literally argued for Con in their own words.

This is beyond concession.
Posted by aburk903 2 years ago
aburk903
After much consideration, TheodoretheMan must be a troll.
Posted by TheodoretheMan 2 years ago
TheodoretheMan
Con, you also didn't have any proof whatsoever against my first one. You didn't debate with me at all. I cameup with info but the you just said I was brainwashing people. Pretty hypocritical. I honestly don't think either of us should win.
Posted by 1Credo 2 years ago
1Credo
I wonder if Pro knows anything at all about the theory of evolution.