1Samuel15-3
NathanPoole234

Evolution is more probable than young earth Creationism

1Samuel15-3

Pro

This debate will have five rounds. Round one is for introduction, while round two is opening arguments only. Round three and four are rebuttals and counter-rebuttals while round five is closing statements.

Rules:

1. Use well-reputed sources. This applies to me as well. I will not be allowed to use poor sources like a skeptic blog, skepticpedia, or similar poorly-composed sources.

2. "God did it" is an inappropriate response when we are not talking about direct creation (i.e. Irreducible complexity is ok, but saying God planted fossils is not).

3. Simply rebutting attacks does not prove Creationism. You need to bring positive arguments to the table as well.

4. I would like to point out that I am a liberal Christian who believes Jesus Christ is the only Son of God who died to take away the sins of the world. That being, theological arguments are open and viable as well.

Good luck!
NathanPoole234

Con

First off I believe in Evolution, just wanting to point that out. This won't be a great arguement for me either since I know little about it. I'll give it a try!

1. First off, the big bang theory. Whether you believe in it or not but something had to have started. If the Big Bang Theory started out with nothing being before it then it contradicts the second law of thermodynamics, while if there was something before it who put it on there?
2. Evolution cannot date back to million of years ago. Science is true whether you believe in it or not, but this is a theroy so it's not proven to be true. Its only considered to be true because we as humans are 98% genetically similar to monkeys. Well that 2% is a ton. But who's to say that isn't an act of creationism? The Baboa mokey it self is classified as an ape but its the only ape to almost walk upright all the time. So Evolution is not only flawed but it is unfinished. We cannot prove Evolution ever happened except for some bones in the ground or some other primates living on our giant green planet today. Creationism is not only logical but its the only other kind of answer we have.

Sorry if this was a really bad arguement, I don't do this a lot and I'm not into the whole religous aspect.
1Samuel15-3

Pro

1Samuel15-3 forfeited this round.
NathanPoole234

Con

NathanPoole234 forfeited this round.
1Samuel15-3

Pro

1Samuel15-3 forfeited this round.
NathanPoole234

Con

NathanPoole234 forfeited this round.
1Samuel15-3

Pro

1Samuel15-3 forfeited this round.
NathanPoole234

Con

NathanPoole234 forfeited this round.
1Samuel15-3

Pro

1Samuel15-3 forfeited this round.
NathanPoole234

Con

NathanPoole234 forfeited this round.