matt2122
Evan_Of_Hearts

Evolution is not Real

matt2122

Pro

Evolution is Not real. There is no way we formed from animals or such things. Animals do not adapt either. They are born from 2 parents and thats that.
Evan_Of_Hearts

Con

Although the idea of evolving from an amoeba into complex human-beings does seem to be a bit far-fetched, it isn't unreasonable to believe that we evolved from basic humanoid structures. Scientific discoveries support this idea, and so does simple observation. People who tend to live in colder areas that don't have a lot of sun exposure tend to have lighter skin than those who live in areas that are exposed heavily to the sun. When lighter skin is exposed to the sun for periods of time it becomes tan, signifying adaptation to the sun exposure.
matt2122

Pro

Evolution is all based off of scientists beliefs, Evolution is a theory to them it has not been proven. Your telling me black people turned black because they were in the sun alot and thats what made them black. How does that make any sense? They adapted over years? NO, People only live on average 70 to 80 years until they die off they arent going to start turning tan then reproduce and then your next kid is going to be tan and so on.. If the suns a factor in evolving someones skin color then why isnt my family black we live in florida and my skin is white. Its all Genetics, NO sun
Evan_Of_Hearts

Con

Evan_Of_Hearts forfeited this round.
matt2122

Pro

matt2122 forfeited this round.
Evan_Of_Hearts

Con

Evan_Of_Hearts forfeited this round.
Posted by Rational_Thought 2 years ago
Rational_Thought
The amount of scientific illiteracy here makes me want to vomit, I know creationist who have more reason then present in this "debate".
Vote Placed by JasperFrancisShickadance 2 years ago
JasperFrancisShickadance
matt2122Evan_Of_HeartsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had more arguments even though he ff once too, but he didn't have good S&G at all. I'm going to tie it up.
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
matt2122Evan_Of_HeartsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Okay, so this debate was really hard to vote on. I give pro conduct because con forfeited first. I give con S&G because pro's S&G was terrible. I give con arguments. I never give someone arguments if they fail to rebut their opponent's last argument, but in this case pro's rebuttal had nothing backing it up and was actually wrong. So since the rebuttal didn't tear down the argument before it, I'm still giving con arguments. No sources were used.