kman100
HomelySherlock

Evolution is not a valid theory

kman100

Con

Pro has the BoP and must prove that the current theory of evolution is not true or otherwise invalid.

Evolution- A change in allele frequency in a population through natural selection, which can result in adaptations, physiological changes and speciation. Additionally, life developed from single celled organisms to it's current state through this process.

Good luck!
HomelySherlock

Pro

I'll accept this debate. Good luck to you. As an aside, life evolving from single-celled organisms is irrelevant to the theory of evolution.
kman100

Con

Thank you for accepting. I'll wait for you to make your case to prove that evolution is not valid.
HomelySherlock

Pro

I am extremely sorry. I believed I was arguing Con in this debate. I really do believe evolution is valid. I'm really sorry for wasting your time.
kman100

Con

No problem at all. The resolution was a tad misleading.
HomelySherlock

Pro

HomelySherlock forfeited this round.
kman100

Con

kman100 forfeited this round.
HomelySherlock

Pro

HomelySherlock forfeited this round.
kman100

Con

kman100 forfeited this round.
HomelySherlock

Pro

HomelySherlock forfeited this round.
Posted by Elord 1 year ago
Elord
the second time...
Posted by creationtruth 1 year ago
creationtruth
I'd be glad to take you on if you are willing. If so shoot a debate challenge my way.
Posted by kman100 1 year ago
kman100
@Chaosism
Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I actually did that on the other debate I made on this topic, but I forgot to do it on this one.
Posted by Chaosism 1 year ago
Chaosism
*Hey
Posted by Chaosism 1 year ago
Chaosism
Key, kman100. When you instigate a debate in this format, I think you should specifically state that Pro should open up by presenting arguments because a lot of people just use it for acceptance (as illustrated here). Also, if you are concerned, you are giving them an extra round (opening and closing). I've seen people require that Pro waives the final round, in these case.