ManofFewWords
Christian_Debater

Evolution is, on balance, less desirable than Creationism as being the truth behind our origin.

ManofFewWords

Pro

I welcome my opponent to receive a royal thrashing.

First round is for acceptance.

Desirable: emotionally appealing according to the one passing judgement.
Christian_Debater

Con

I will gladly accept this challenge.

I of course, on the side that Creationism is the truth behind our origin.

I will let you start with the first argument. I will be waiting and GOD bless you.

- David
ManofFewWords

Pro

I don't think that you understood the resolution. You are debating that Creationism is less desirable than evolution.

Anyway, the reason is that if we are all here by natural selection then every single error we ever made and every flaw we have is no one's fault but our own. We deserve to be abused and stomped all over and bullying and rape are all acceptable ways of ensuring natural selection's success.

Creationism allows one to both have self esteem whilst accepting that their flaws are merely there so that a greater system of beauty can take place; one beyond human comprehension and a beauty that can only be understood in the afterlife. This not only makes one more content with failure and death but also explains why, no matter how flawed or vulnerable another is, one shouldn't take advantage of it as it is not there to be abused for natural selection but rather to be appreciated as a part of a grand masterpiece.
Christian_Debater

Con

Indeed, that was my own mistake. I forfeit this debate, I can't debate against myself.
ManofFewWords

Pro

ManofFewWords forfeited this round.
Christian_Debater

Con

My opponent locked his account. I would appreciate if you did not vote on this debate.
ManofFewWords

Pro

ManofFewWords forfeited this round.
Christian_Debater

Con

As I already stated, my opponent locked his account and forefeited the debate. Please do not vote on this. I dont even deserve the win.
ManofFewWords

Pro

ManofFewWords forfeited this round.
Christian_Debater

Con

Same as before, opponent closed his account, debate is not in effect. Please do not vote on this debate.
Posted by Christian_Debater 2 years ago
Christian_Debater
I would suggest nobody vote on this debate, especially since "Manoffewwords" closed his account.
Posted by chewster911 2 years ago
chewster911
I have to add that our intelligence and self-esteem are also part of the natural selection. Pro tried to separate them,and apply them to the intelligent design,but dismiss everything else (exm. immorality,rape) as natural selection. This kind of argument is quite poor.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 2 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Is there a way to know if a user's account has been closed? Because when I clicked on Con's name to see his account, everything seemed normal.
Posted by Ozzyhead 2 years ago
Ozzyhead
Your opponent's account has been closed. He will not be able to complete this debate
Posted by ManofFewWords 2 years ago
ManofFewWords
Neither.
Posted by Dufflepud 2 years ago
Dufflepud
What exactly do you mean by "less desirable"? Are you referring to the truth/validity of each model, or simply what people want to accept?