Evolution is real and is happening

I'm atheist that simple if u wish to,prove evolution is stupidity And never happened go ahead and bring it on my opponent and for good manners I wish my opponent goodluck.

Meh to be honest the comments have pretty much shown your stubborn guys and I shall not cuntinue becouse of what instate as fact will not be seen as fact .
I say one thing I humbly except the fact I lost and do not have any form of regret just my modest option of a14 year Atheist

Because my opponent did not respond with a real argument, here's a few questions for all of you evolutionists and atheists to think about.

Living things are incredibly complex, so how could chance or natural processes produce organs as complex as the eye, ear, or brain of even a tiny bird?

Explain how something can come from nothing in contradiction to the first law of thermodynamics.

Where has macro evolution ever been observed? What's the mechanism for getting new complexity such as new vital organs? How, for example, could a caterpillar evolve into a butterfly?

If the solar system evolved, why do three planets spin backwards? Why do at least 6 moons revolve backwards?

Believing you must have some proof for evolution, otherwise you probably wouldn't have started this debate, either try to answer these questions or give me some proof for evolution.

Questions for u Christians and just becouse I'm atheist I hate religion I just chose not to believe in God or any god I have a gf who is Chatloic and we get along quiet well .
1. The bible says the earth is about 6000 years old give or take a few hundred years but scientist have proven the earth is 4.5 billion years and the universe has been proven to be 18 billion years so yeah .
2 . Why would God create his ultimate creation to live on earth for less then 0.0001% of its life and for it to inhabit 0.00000001 less of the galaxy make so much sense .
3 . Why and how do u know God is real explain why in all of all of human history all the gods we had of all history of there no being multiple gods what makes the idea of this one God so right what makes it diffract then the past why is humanity trying to tell themselves there specials and have a reason to be here is to be the most important we told are self God is real to feel important .
I see gods not real for all the pain and punishment I suffered and for what I was a good kid never was rude to anyone And yet j was treated like crap I see all the suffering to those in this world who are dying for no reason yeah there's someon who I have prayed to so many times to end my misery and nothing I got nothing .

To answer your question "how do you know god is real," here it is.

The existence of God cannot be proved or disproved. The Bible says that we must accept by faith the fact that God exists: "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6). If God so desired, He could simply appear and prove to the whole world that He exists. But if He did that, there would be no need for faith. "Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"" (John 20:29).

1 .The bible proved and disproved a lot the age if earth according to the bile explain that when we have proven the earth Is mush older then 6000 years .
2 .Humanity has had many gods and many be,ides in its history what makes are belief so right and others so right .
3 . Why give humanity such a s small space to live in and leave the rest of the world void .
4 . Sience have proven the earth to be much older then humanity By billions of yearsif so why create such wonderful beings and then destroy them and. Are humanity in his own image billions of years after the universes creation .

Genesis 1:1- In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 1:11- And God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth." And it was so.

Genesis 1:21- So God created the great sea creatures and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:26- Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Genesis 1:27- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

This is my proof. Where's yours?

To be honest that's not proof it's a book nothing more but a book what proof is that when the book explains events that anyone could have made up .

People are taught that life can evolve given enough time. This is a false statement without any scientific support. People are taught that if given enough time, a monkey at a typewriter could punch keys at random and eventually type President Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. This is nonsense. Time does not make impossible things possible. As an example, a computer was programmed in an attempt to arrive at the simple 26-letter alphabet. After 35,000,000,000,000 (35 trillion) attempts it has only arrived at 14 letters correctly. What are the odds that a simple single cell organism could evolve given the complexity of more than 60,000 proteins of 100 different configurations all in the correct places? Never in eternity! Time does not make impossible things possible.

They teach kids like you that about 20 billion years ago all this matter was squeezed into this little dot that was spinning really fast until finally it exploded. Pieces flew everywhere and became the sun, moon, and the stars and finally people.

By using the conservation of angular momentum, we can prove the big bang theory did not happen. The conservation of angular momentum is, for an example, if I was spinning clockwise really fast on a merry-go-round and fell off, According to the law of angular momentum I would fly off spinning clockwise. So if that dot of matter was spinning and pieces flew off, why is Venus, Uranus, Earth, and 6 moons rotating opposite directions than all the other planets?

Vote con!
Posted by UndeniableReality 1 year ago
All I am saying is that I know I will die, and that is as far as I know. I don't know what happens after, or if that question even makes sense. I see no reason to be convinced that my consciousness can persist afterwards.

Well, I'll leave it between you and all of the other religious sects in the world which of you will go to heaven, if a heaven exists. You agree it's an assumption that if a heaven exists, you will go there, but you don't know it as a fact. So you're making a bet with your soul.

There might be 1000 religions/cults in the world, and I can't really tell them apart. That to me suggests your odds are 1/1000, if we assume one of them is correct. Then if you factor in the odds that heaven exists in the first place, and you'll have even smaller odds.
Posted by amigodana 1 year ago
Well then clarify, otherwise you are being deceptive.

Point 1) Yes, you are correct that I am assuming on this point; You said and I quote "Sorry. As far as I am aware, I will die*"

I see the asterisk so what are you not claiming or claiming?

Point 2) You're assuming that if heaven exists, you're going to be there.

That is what its about! Faith!

Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Acts 16:31 "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

I know Who Jesus is!!! So Yes I will be in heaven, that is what I have faith in.
Posted by UndeniableReality 1 year ago
You're making two assumptions.

1) You're assuming that I assert there is nothing after death.
2) You're assuming that if heaven exists, you're going to be there.
Posted by amigodana 1 year ago
I am quite sure that you don't!

What will I lose when I die if you are right and there is nothing?

What will you lose if I am right and heaven exists?
Posted by UndeniableReality 1 year ago
Actually, I don't see how either the probability or logic is in your favor.
Posted by amigodana 1 year ago
You do realize that even the logical sense is also in my favor?
Posted by amigodana 1 year ago
At least I will not have lost anything if your right and its just lights out. You on the other hand will have lost EVERYTHING if that book is right. It seems as though it would be worth testing to find out the honest truth!

That gamble, the odds are still in my favor!

Good Luck!
Posted by UndeniableReality 1 year ago
He read it in a book though, so it must be true.
Posted by JayConar 1 year ago
amigodana is going to be so surprised when he dies and there's eternal darkness xD Well then again he won't be surprised, because he'll be dead. Lights out.
Posted by AeoLynx 1 year ago
A book is not proof. I don't pretend to know anything myself, but a second-hand source is not something I would take as solid unbiased evidence.
Vote Placed by Philosophybro 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: - conduct for the bad debate format -not posting an argument for round 2 and 5-. Round 3 Albert doesnt talk about wolf's arguments. and what Pro says doesnt matter to the debate because the debate is about evolution not god. The rest of the debate goes down hill for both sides. Con did the best though because he tried to answer pro. Albert doesnt try at all.