vorxxox
GodSands

Evolution is realistic

vorxxox

Pro

Uh. I affirm the resolution. Any contenders? Let's debate!
GodSands

Con

It is good to debate over topics, to insure a secure reality which you may live in. It shows that you might not be wrong if you can freely put your querary out there. In this case it is 'Evolution is realistic'. As a devoted Christian you need to be sure what is real and what is not, according to your own self in a journey with God. I for one despise the whole idea of evolution as a false and cheap inresponsable theory so that one can lack responsibility to ones actions. For this reason evolution is a man made build theory to solve ones action is a calming lent back manner, where one can simply say, "I am only human, for that my sin is natural and for that, I am not forgiven? as God created evolution surely my actions are his own" I prosper this as a lazy Christians' way of thinking when one has let God down. From that you switch your motive to God when all is well, however when you are under taking a evil sin you decide that evolution holds it all responsible.

Evolution is not realistic:
Evolution consists on many things to work and those things are:
Time
Mutation
Live
Death
Which was first, was is life, time, death or mutation? You need time first, but how does that create life and would not life be a mutation first off and surely you need death to create room for life. All these components are flawed in that they must all happen at once or never happen at all. According to evolution. Where as creation all these can spire into existence, and I can dumb down two off the list we can dismiss mutation and death. For with a God who gives life does not need death and mutation since God is perfect. All sorted.

It really is that simple, that it consists of no science when you reach the bottom line. In the theory of quantum physics scientists have discovered that once a shape or really anything has reached the size of 10 to the - power of 33, it simply vanishes from existence of the physical realm into another. This proves we live in a digital universe or a simulation to be more accurate. Time vanishes from existence at the rate of 10 to the power of 43. And to give you a clear example on how small that is, that the amount of atoms in the universe as far as we know is roughly 10 to the power of 88. I really dislike when people say they are Christian and believe in evolution too. I creates a dilemma where one chooses among evolution and Christianity. They also break the 2nd commandment, "Do not worship false ideals" Meaning do not create a mental reality or any false assumptions due to your own surroundings.

Evolution is so unrealistic that evolutionists have come up with a number of evolutionary theories, one called Punctuated Equilibrium, where over short periods of time such as 10,000 to 20,000 years new species appear from another totally different type of creature. Example: Dinosaur lays an egg and a fully formed bird hatches. I have found a quotation which says, "Since we don't have the evidence in the fossil record, this proves evolution happened quickly." This theory of evolution was thought up by two palaeontologists Niles Eldredge and Stephen Jay Gould. In an attempt to solve the evolutionary problem for good. I have trouble even thinking that would even be a religion, it would be a pointless and wasteful time spent to be honest, a worship of the ground instead of God who created all life.

There should be no reason to believe in evolution if scientists will mention micro evolution for short periods of time then say a million years later this happened. They simply remove the millions of years when you tell them how one creature evolved, that scientists expect a creature to evolve for reason of life now, with no other choice do they have with out directly confronting God?

Evolution is unrealistic on a number of scales, that it needs a drive to it. Not natural selection but the force of evolution is intelligent if it was to create intelligent designs. What force is this? That is a pure belief, making evolution a religion. Not science. If God was to create evolution and control it there is a middle man which is evolution. Did God have to use evolution on the angels He made, for that if not why did God do it for us. After all we are more precious to God than angels.

The whole theory is made to seem real and appealing through its long time period. When really what is this extra un needed time doing? It took 95,000 years for us humans to become correct and fully human, achieving nothing much but working out that we can produce food by planting seeds into the soil. This took 95,000 years according to evolution. If we clean this evolutionary mat and put it in the wash, you will see that the time wasted is a great portion of evolution. The mat will come out smaller, What use is a mat when most of it can not even fit in your house. I say cut it short and cut away the excess wastage. In fact as the universe is only 6000 years old you will find that we are already fully formed. And there is no need to try and discover the lies and magical solution for having no God. For that even none Christians do not believe in evolution. Its main source is not life but death.

I for one would never congratulate a event in time which has only served the better of a kind. For that is satanic.
vorxxox

Pro

Uhhhhhh....... woah

Thank you GodSands for accepting my debate. First, to refute your arguments.

"As a devoted Christian you need to be sure what is real and what is not, according to your own self in a journey with God. I for one despise the whole idea of evolution as a false and cheap inresponsable theory so that one can lack responsibility to ones actions."

So, that's what evolution's about? Evolution states people can lack responsibility for their actions?

"For this reason evolution is a man made build theory to solve ones action is a calming lent back manner"

What theory isn't man-made?

", where one can simply say, "I am only human, for that my sin is natural and for that, I am not forgiven? as God created evolution surely my actions are his own" I prosper this as a lazy Christians' way of thinking when one has let God down. From that you switch your motive to God when all is well, however when you are under taking a evil sin you decide that evolution holds it all responsible." "

What does evolution have to do with God? It's just a simple theory.

"Evolution is not realistic:
Time
Mutation
Live
Death
Which was first, was is life, time, death or mutation? You need time first, but how does that create life and would not life be a mutation first off and surely you need death to create room for life. All these components are flawed in that they must all happen at once or never happen at all. According to evolution. Where as creation all these can spire into existence, and I can dumb down two off the list we can dismiss mutation and death. For with a God who gives life does not need death and mutation since God is perfect. All sorted."

???...

Did that make sense? I don't think evolution is about hating God.

"It really is that simple, that it consists of no science when you reach the bottom line. In the theory of quantum physics scientists have discovered that once a shape or really anything has reached the size of 10 to the - power of 33, it simply vanishes from existence of the physical realm into another. This proves we live in a digital universe or a simulation to be more accurate. Time vanishes from existence at the rate of 10 to the power of 43. And to give you a clear example on how small that is, that the amount of atoms in the universe as far as we know is roughly 10 to the power of 88. I really dislike when people say they are Christian and believe in evolution too. I creates a dilemma where one chooses among evolution and Christianity. They also break the 2nd commandment, "Do not worship false ideals" Meaning do not create a mental reality or any false assumptions due to your own surroundings."

Are you sure that doesn't say 'false idols'? Anyway.... uh... nevermind. I have to refute you after I've laid out my case.

"Evolution is so unrealistic that evolutionists have come up with a number of evolutionary theories, one called Punctuated Equilibrium, where over short periods of time such as 10,000 to 20,000 years new species appear from another totally different type of creature. Example: Dinosaur lays an egg and a fully formed bird hatches. I have found a quotation which says, "Since we don't have the evidence in the fossil record, this proves evolution happened quickly." This theory of evolution was thought up by two palaeontologists Niles Eldredge and Stephen Jay Gould. In an attempt to solve the evolutionary problem for good. I have trouble even thinking that would even be a religion, it would be a pointless and wasteful time spent to be honest, a worship of the ground instead of God who created all life."

What the heck???? What does evolution have to do with God?

"There should be no reason to believe in evolution if scientists will mention micro evolution for short periods of time then say a million years later this happened. They simply remove the millions of years when you tell them how one creature evolved, that scientists expect a creature to evolve for reason of life now, with no other choice do they have with out directly confronting God?"

:|

What the heck??? I don't get it.

Let's say I was arguing for another theory, lets say Intellegent Design. My opponent's logic would go like this:

Intellegent Design is wrong because people just come up with sciences to pretend God isn't the answer and the Bible isn't correct. We're the Angels in Heaven intellegently designed? Was Jesus intellegently designed? No! Therefore your little science is evil! Repent or you shall burn in hell's fire!!!

:|

Now, let me introduce my case.

Definition of Evolution - Organisms changing over time through generations

Now, we all know organisms have genes. One way for evolution to occur is through natural selection; organisms with genes that are more suitable for their environment are more likely to survive and reproduce while organisms with less suitable genes are more likely to die off before they reproduce. Next thing you know, the whole species has the suitable gene.

You have yourself an evolution.

One good example of this is the evolution of the peppered tree moth, which is recent, within 200 years. There once upon a time was a white colored tree moth, which could camoflage very well with trees and stuff. There was a gene out there however that created a rare black - colored tree moth, which only .01% of the population had. Usually, the black ones would get eaten because they couldn't hide very well. However, because of the Industrial Revolution, the trees became all black and poluted, and the BLACK tree moth was able to blend in and survive and reproduce, while the white ones got eaten because they couldn't hide very well. Nowadays, like 99% of peppered tree moths are black.

You have yourself evolution

GodSands

Con

Why do you ponter on this so much in that evolution is your second if first God? For I have not seen you mention God being used in any of what you have said. You base you point only on science, in Genesis it clearly says death entered the world when Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge. According to evolution death makes life.

What is real? From God is your base and from there you work and bring others to God. God is who defines what real is. From there we are sure. Evolution implies other wise. Evolution says we evolved from a uncirtian and unsure cause from which perception can never be made clear if life is real or is not. From there is no evidence which claims this to be real, life in general. If anyone trusts in evolution to solve where they came from, you simply can not. It is unrealistic to think we even came from the dirt to begin with, from chance and no higher power. A more realistic sense would be saying that machines formed from the metal from the earth, and such a robot was formed because at the end of the day a organic body is far more complex.

Its says in Exudus 20:11 "The reason is that in six days the LORD made everything -- the sky, the earth, the sea, and everything in them. So the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy." -- It clearly says six days, and for your sake it does not mention millions of years for if the Bible is telling the truth surely evolution does not exist. In this verse it also mentions that the Sabbath day is the holy day. How does this fit into the context of evolution if you portray a week being almost billions of years? It does not work.

Job 38:4 "Where were you when I made the earth's foundation? Tell me if you understand." -- Well come on tell God. Do you understand or are you following what the world thinks. The place of a Christian is not of the world but of God. If you decide I will choose evolution over God you are a slave to evolution for you can not stop it changes who you will become. Tell me in this debate how evolution explains how life came to be and how macro evolution occurs with out any use of time, no volume of time, not even a second. (Macro evolution is one kind to another, most of the time it takes millions of years, but you will not use any factor of time, isn't that right? Because it's science is it not?)

Time:
Science and time can work beside each other, for us witnessing it we can know by being able to see the events occur with all 5 sensors, otherwise it is a belief. For that reason evolution is a plain belief. Its a faith. Evolutionism.

You used the moth example. I can tell you that is mirco evolution. Give me an example of macro evolution in the same detail to convince me. For are they not both scientific? Should be easy with no use of time either.
vorxxox

Pro

vorxxox forfeited this round.
GodSands

Con

Hummm all my arguments stand still.
vorxxox

Pro

vorxxox forfeited this round.
GodSands

Con

Ive said my bit....Am I going to lose this one too?
vorxxox

Pro

vorxxox forfeited this round.
GodSands

Con

Why did I wait? My arguments remain complete.

I very much thank everyone for reading.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
"asnwer me this , if god is real , why does he let bad thigns happen ? why did he allow people to even consider commiting a sin ? why not make us perfect ? so we shall never do wrong ?" -- God wants a personal relationship with you, if you do not want that, you will do evil. God is all good in Hid judgments, righteousness and punishments. God, when one dwells in Jesus and Jesus to him, will know God as a loving, kind, forgiving, testing God. There is evil in this world because man descided to walk him own way, away from God.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
" will happily post another 100 comments before i quit ..." -- I have done that many of times. Your on.

Mother earth does not think, "Hang on a second, it getting crowded, let there be death" That is nothing like mother earth, why do we die? There is no reason what so ever why we should or anything should die. (Plants only die when the root is destroyed) As cells regenerate all over our body ever 7 years. It is like saying a car is made from the same but new materials every 7 years. As we grow our body produces more muscle, bone, blood because the heart and lungs grow and all the vital organs. So that is like a car getting the same but new materials. Then when you age, about the age of 30-34 that is when your cells stop regenerating as frequently and you will finally die, because of the heart stops blood bunping around your body which feeds oxygen to all your cells. Why and where does this cause of death come from? Scientificly you can not say, "Because the heart stopped, or because the body was warn out" That is not scientific. Scientific is digging to the root of the problem and find out a reason why is indeniably logical. Else it is a belief. There is no reason what I know why the body dies of age.

God has always been here, this is what makes up the direct connection that the universe was made by God. In an individual veiw, God has given you free will to completely ignore Him. In that you would go and truely would not care where the universe came to be, and if God exists or not. You would just have no interest in God. None at all. That is free choice.

Because nature makes up the organic side to life, you asume that nature rules over the existence of God, not based on anything but just that fact that it exists. You then go no further and do not think a thing about a comment law, that simple things do not create more complex things, and with no mind to think, your claim is ludicrously inane. Truely wildly speculated.
Posted by rangersfootballclub 7 years ago
rangersfootballclub
sorry i went offline i am going to continue this godsands as im not lettign you get away with talkign in cricles and i will happily post another 100 comments before i quit ...

death came from nature as well as nature giving life it has to take life because then mother earth has a serious problems of billion upon billions of people overcrowding the earth , if there is no death there is no life for we could not sruvive in a world full of tens of billions of humans and coutnless amoutns of animals. next question

you cannot claim god has been around for as long as you have known because i have neevr known him to be around , he has presented me with not a shread of proof to his exsistance , he faisl to even send me a message , why ? why would god not give me a real sign hes there ? whats the christians excuse for that ? because if i see god he is no longer god ? so waht i am not asking for him to come round to my house fo a cup of tea , i am asking him to prove to me somehow , anyway he is real. I will not wasit my life following something that i cannot belive in because why should I ??.

"God can see back in time and in the future as if a 100 ants were walking alone a 30cm ruler. Therefore God has always been around"

prove it , you cannot claim he is with the " because i said so answer " if it was that case , i would never be wrong.

asnwer me this , if god is real , why does he let bad thigns happen ? why did he allow people to even consider commiting a sin ? why not make us perfect ? so we shall never do wrong ?
Posted by studentathletechristian8 7 years ago
studentathletechristian8
GodSands representing!
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
Yeah but we take it as a belief and knowledge of a personal relationship. Not as science like you or whoever believes in evolution does. When really depending on how you treat now, either evolution or God is fit for you, or the big bang in stead of evolution. Same logic implies for both God and evolution. I choose God through Jesus Christ. Who rose on this day. Around 1968 years ago.
Posted by Metz 7 years ago
Metz
RFBC... I have wondered that same thing... how people can say that evolution doesn't exist because it is only theory and there isn't solid evidence for it and yet at the same time say that god exists and we need to accept this unconditionally. There is WAY more good evidence for evolution that there is for god.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
Wow, I still agree though that what you think is right should win, along with spelling and grammar corrections. However the one which is actually right and correct in reality should be crowned. I know Skeptic is a believer in evolution. Thanks for the vote though, although I would just have appreciated one vote not seven.
Posted by TheSkeptic 7 years ago
TheSkeptic
Obvious winner is GodSands - opponent forfeited.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
God is spiritual like us. God has created time to fit perfectly in with physicality. Individually God has not been around for ever, God has been around for as long as you have known God for. Universaily God has been around forever by the fact that Jesus has also. And that everyone eho accepts Jesus will know God personaily. Only physicality can be destroyed but it can never disappear from the universe. Nore can anymore physicality matter appear into the universe. If God does not exist, neither would we. God does not react to time in anyway. God can see back in time and in the future as if a 100 ants were walking alone a 30cm ruler. Therefore God has always been around.

And one question to you. Where did death come from if the first intentions of nature was life?
rangersfootballclub
you are reading half m comments are'nt you , debating with you is impossible due to lack of tolerance towards what i am saying , i refuse to debate this with you any futher as i have explained i say good and evil but they are jsut my words for being man kind , i will not kill someone because i dont belive in religion , who am i , who is anybody to take a life except nature , nature is the earth , the earth was formed by time , time is time and nothing more time is the only acceptable killer , in second thought answer me one last question , were did god come from ? its impossible for him to be herre forever right ? how did he start off ?
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
vorxxoxGodSandsTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by tvellalott 6 years ago
tvellalott
vorxxoxGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by gizmo1650 6 years ago
gizmo1650
vorxxoxGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by Yvette 6 years ago
Yvette
vorxxoxGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
vorxxoxGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
vorxxoxGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by Renzzy 7 years ago
Renzzy
vorxxoxGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by Charlie_Danger 7 years ago
Charlie_Danger
vorxxoxGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by studentathletechristian8 7 years ago
studentathletechristian8
vorxxoxGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by TheSkeptic 7 years ago
TheSkeptic
vorxxoxGodSandsTied