john316
debater321098

Evolution is the wrong idea

debater321098

john316

Pro

evolution is the theory of how we are created. I think this argument should be about why evolution is the wrong idea. my argument is that evolution is wrong because God created us and I am against what other people think. we get the wrong idea of how we are made and we say what what other people thought. it is wrong to say that we are made from monkeys and that the earth is billions of years old. the bible even solves the question before the argument is raised and I quote "In the beginning God" and that's all you need to know. In the beginning God created us, crafted us, made the earth, and everything else in our universe. but people look to the answer and say that its too simple we need something that makes sense. the problem is the sense is right in front of them and they pass on and keep looking. my argument is that god made us and everything anyone else says is not in my life.
debater321098

Con

We have science books for a reason they don't teach us dumb stuff. Teachers try to teach us the RIGHT things not fake things. Teachers wouldn't teach us about evolution if they knew it wasn't real. We have been taught evolution for years, it can't possibly be a lie. Last time I checked my teachers weren't lying.
john316

Pro

the thing is the teachers get payed to teach those "lies". the teachers and your science book come from the WRONG IDEA of the teachers who taught them. the idea of evolution is taught where? only in the public schools the private schools are where you learn the truth and the only book that you should be talking about is the bible. if the idea of evolution is true you would see it in the bible. right? well your little science book doesn't go farther than your country while the bible is still know worldwide.
debater321098

Con

It could be said opposite Christianity is only taught where? In private schools. And the principal pays the teachers. Last time i checked my principal wasn't bribing teachers to teach the wrong things. I personally say evolution is true. We have found fossils of ape/humans. Try explaining that. My teachers and science books aren't lying. You are.
john316

Pro

next time you check if your teachers are lying then while your at it check your facts too, because the last time I checked the ape/human fossils are not found ANYWHERE. the evolutionist cover it up with the "missing links" and still there is no missing link. if you ask me my proof I would
1look at the scars in earth oceans and you could still see the trenches from when the bible says the fountains of the earth opened up
2 the edges of all the continents are lined up with mountains proving that the sea piled up all the magma from the underwater trenches
3 the sea crabs at the top of the mountains hmmm.. how could that be lets check... how about the Genesis flood
these are my points for a fact and if you want to hear more just call
debater321098

Con

Back in the days.... i went on a field trip and actually saw the ape/human fossils.And ,y parents aren't lying. How my parents got into this you ask?? Well my parents say LISTEN to what your teachers say. So i do. "The Great Flood" who knows it might just be a normal flood that happened. And the crabs thing maybe the crabs walked up the mountain not by "The Flood". It's 4 vs. 1/ Parents, Me, teachers, and principals vs. YOU we are obviously not lying if its 4 vs. 1. 4 saying the truth and 1 sayin your "blabberish things".
john316

Pro

well I though you were smarter than that... the biggest proof evolutionist give is the fossil record. evolutionist say that because the animals are buried in a pattern of smallest to biggest proving that over billions of years the animals evolved into what they are today. but then it doesn't link together with the rest of the theory like why are the fish even at the bottom because the fish has soft skin and it cant possibly be fossilized so fast well the Genesis flood proves that the flood triggered earthquakes and the debris from the earthquakes fossilized the animals quickly and then the next animals were fossilized then the then land animals then reptiles then birds and the smartest of these animals knew something was up and were smart enough to at least try to survive that's why you find the smartest animals at the top. and if we were evolving them you could see that all ready we would be smarter and bigger than we are now but even scientific research proves that we are getting stupider by the years.
debater321098

Con

So??? Not all fish have soft skin. And the Earth is 14, Billion years old so no matter how soft the skin is, or how long it takes to fossilize or evolve, it can't take longer than 14, Billion years. There is no proof of the flood, or crab-thingies.
john316

Pro

if the fish is buried in the ground for "14 billion years" then it will disintegrate and nothing will be left the time it takes for a flood to come and wash all the debris down into the same spot completely burying the fish and if that didn't happen in "14 billion years" then when could it have happened
debater321098

Con

Fossils are made of hard rock and being under ground won't desenitgrate it. Thats why we stiil find T-Rex Fossils UNDERGROUND. The flood can't desentigrate any rock either. So all that what you just wrote wasn't any proof....Now it's time to VOTE!!!!
Posted by john316 4 years ago
john316
i dont care
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
evolution is theory thats why neither has head nor tail.
Posted by john316 4 years ago
john316
i said he fossil record not what the fossils are
Posted by joyjuice 4 years ago
joyjuice
I didn't know evolution was a theory that dealt with abiogenesis.
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
no other fossil found only apes.
and apes were not animals. but human who turned into monkey.
from same places that much diversity is not possible like shape and sizes of skull of those monkeys.
only man has that diversity so.
its long i will do debates than you will found.
what atully is real.
also must understand that all fossil found in africa. are realy like apes. all other were humans and ugly human not apes.
so.
only African samples could be said are apes.
again there are so much possibility.
the process is totally reverse. they say human evolved from those apes.
i say those apes were humans or evloved from human.
like some places there are chaos that human get mutant.
well
again long debate.
Posted by Dragonfang 4 years ago
Dragonfang
Not very good arguments, even if it was a joke debate.
Posted by glassplotful 4 years ago
glassplotful
Both Pro and Con have a poor understanding of the theory of Evolution. Evolution does not concern the origin of life- rather, it describes a change in the gene pool of a population over time. That being said, the theory of Evolution is both a theory and a fact. The theory aspect is composed of a series of observations that describe the process of Evolution. This is the evidence for the fact of Evolution. We know for a fact that fossil records indicate a gradual change from organism to organism, such that it forms a tree structure where, for example, man is the ancestor of the Great Ape, as well as chimpanzees and gorillas. Study of genes in these same organisms reflect the tree structure of the fossil record. Moreover, Biogeography shows us that new species only arise near very similar species, and Developmental biology shows us that an organism builds on ancestral features as it develops from a single cell. Evolution does not offer an explanation for the origin of life.
Posted by john316 4 years ago
john316
but i still win
Posted by debater321098 4 years ago
debater321098
It was a joke debate i'm a Chrisitan Evolution is not real john316 my brother just debated to see who would win
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
hahah,
he mystery of this thing shall soon be solved.
i will tell what are those fossil.
Vote Placed by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
john316debater321098Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I voted on this here debate!
Vote Placed by jackintosh 4 years ago
jackintosh
john316debater321098Tied
Reasons for voting decision: #1 The quote ?Evolution is the theory of how we are created? is factually incorrect. Evolution is a theory surrounding biological hereditary/ genetic divergence of species during successive generations based of natural selection and survival of the most adept usually (but not always) resulting in better form. Creation is a different story entirely; creation of life precedes evolution as at that point it is still non-biological chemistry. #2 You present no evidence that teachers present ?lies.? A simple argument against this case is micro-evolution. An even better ?real life? example is the fact that you are on a computer right now, the understanding to present this data I am typing resulted from scientific endeavors by the same method used to show evolution, via the scientific method. Show me where the bible tells you how to built a computer and I will be more open to this argument. #3 learn the difference between a Monkey and an Ape.
Vote Placed by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 4 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
john316debater321098Tied
Reasons for voting decision: the thing is the teachers get payed to teach those "lies". Pro was just more adorable. This IS a joke debate, right?
Vote Placed by Gondun 4 years ago
Gondun
john316debater321098Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This is ridiculous. Neither of you made any coherent arguments, but Con at least made an attempt at being understood.