ChandanB
ingrambros

Evolution is true and it cannot be denied

ChandanB

ChandanB

Pro

I hereby challenge Mr. cheyennebodie to debate me on evolution in all terms,both scientifically and religiously. Evolution has happened and is still happening as we speak. I donot 'believe' that evolution happened, I know that evolution happened (is happening),because we have undeniable evidence for it.
I challenged him because I came across one of his comment saying people are 'infected' with Darwinism.
ChandanB

Pro

I guess this person is a troll. Therefore I will wait for his arguments and then post my arguments for evolution
ingrambros

Con

Maybe I can evolve into a non-troll
ChandanB

Pro

Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats, 80% with cows , 75% with mice , and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution. It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics. This is because of the random nature of mutations.

When an antibiotic is applied, the initial innoculation will kill most bacteria, leaving behind only those few cells which happen to have the mutations necessary to resist the antibiotics. In subsequent generations, the resistant bacteria reproduce, forming a new colony where every member is resistant to the antibiotic. This is natural selection in action. The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.

PS- Since the BoP is shared, and there are 5 rounds, I wait till opponent rebuttals these two points and puts forward evidence for disproving Evolution. I will be taking sides of evolution strictly on a genetic point of view. Fossils and carbon dating is cliche.

ingrambros

Con

ingrambros forfeited this round.
ingrambros

Con

I don't think my bacteria has built up enough resistance yet
ingrambros

Con

ingrambros forfeited this round.
Posted by ChandanB 2 years ago
ChandanB
Instead of ranting,how about one of you challenge me??
Posted by AlexanderOc 2 years ago
AlexanderOc
Evolution is true? As in it's been 100% proven? Even though science itself claims it impossible to do so?
Hmm.
Posted by wolf24 2 years ago
wolf24
Evolution can be denied. I deny evolution.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
selection isn't natural
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Never saw your challenge. And if I had, there would have to be limits.
Posted by ChandanB 2 years ago
ChandanB
Anybody against evolution in this thread is asked to challenge me on it. Will accept it
Posted by ChandanB 2 years ago
ChandanB
I did challenge him/her. No reply you see.then i opened it for all
Posted by chewster911 2 years ago
chewster911
You should have placed cheyenne in if you wanted to debate her. Now you got a troll.
Posted by miketosty 2 years ago
miketosty
So why have not all apes evolved into humans or even fish for that matter. The same species from which we are presumed to have evolved from are still as they were here today .
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Darwinism is an infectious dis-ease.It makes you "see" things that " could " have happened long ago. And so long ago that it is out of reach to prove.If any pseudoscientists says they created life, then they need to have someone wake them up out of their dreamworld.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
ChandanBingrambrosTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by Relativist 2 years ago
Relativist
ChandanBingrambrosTied
Reasons for voting decision: Personal Attacks,Uncontested Arguments