KingDebater
ProperJobTractors123

Evolution is true

KingDebater

KingDebater

Con

Evolution is true? I say NO WAY!

Revolutionists like Charlie Dapwin believe that we evolved from fossils. Don't worry, I'm not saying they think we evolved from rocks - I'm not an idiot!

Evolutionists believe we evolved from the things inside the fossils - the bones. However, this proves evolution to be wrong for the following reasons.

i) Bones carry no genetic code to pass on to their offspring. I.e. the bones could not have children so no forms of life can be descended from them.

ii) The bones in the fossils are in the shape of a living thing, which would have to be a complete coincidence. If there were ever animals like that made out of bones with nothing to hold them together, they would just fall down and be scattered all over the place. This makes evolution very unlikely.

iii) Fossil bones have no eyes but we have eyes so we can't have evolved from them because the eyes would have nowhere to evolve from.

ProperJobTractors123

Pro

Weird!!!!

Evolution is true because in Mr Lithgos room there it a picture from monkey to human being

Some say he has not been evolved yet

Only people who go to Beaminster School will know that

Thankyou
KingDebater

Con

That's not a picture of evolution, that is just a group of monkey friends on a night out!

Even age is not a type of evolution. Consider this:

Babies:
Don't know anything
Not very useful
Very annoying

Old people:
Don't know anything
Not very useful
Very annoying

Here is how humans age:

Babies > Teenagers > Adults > Old people

Teenagers don't count as not dumb, they are just dumb people who get very emotional.
Adults don't count as not dumb, they are just what happens when you cross a dumb thing with having a job.

So, throughout age, humans never evolve! The same is true for other species.

So, age is proof that evolution is actually false.

ProperJobTractors123

Pro

Evolution is true because everyone exept you disagrees

Thats um 130 to 1i think

We did not just come about did we silly

Your thinking of taking History GCSE yu having a laugh

The only things that are notnevolved are babies and pensioners

Thankyou
KingDebater

Con

Sure, I'm seriously considering taking History at GCSE, but I won't include the lies of evolution in my work. There aren't many theories of evolution left for me to disprove.

Another one is the sperm into human theory. But seriously, were Victorians or Tudors just sperm cells? My historian brain tells me no, and that's because we had hats back then. Hats would not fit on a sperm. It wild be shelter rather than clothing.
There you go, your silly theory of evolution disproved by a hat. Just goes to show how dumb it is.

In Summary:
- The theory of evolution via age is FALSE.
- Charlie Darwin's theory of evolution is FALSE.
- The theory that we evolved from sperm is FALSE.

ProperJobTractors123

Pro

I am not into all of that spermie stuff much

Your saying all of my lessons on it are wasted .... thanks

Evolution is wright because evolution is a car and that is good john has one

Thankyou
Posted by Jettrack 2 years ago
Jettrack
Well no worries I'm the sticks and stones may brake my bones but names will never hurt me kind of guy . Besides for as simple as I am I'm proud to say I mad my first million this year only took me 25 years but I did it pretty good for such a simple minded dude now to see if I can make it 2 million in less then 10 years yes here comes early retirement I hope unless I invest wrong I mean I have lost about 30 thousand so far from bad divisions must be my simple minded mistake well anyway have a good one
Posted by ChloeMcIverFloyd 2 years ago
ChloeMcIverFloyd
No, I have thought about the things I have said. And I am contrite, I have been a little off lately, and I should not have called you three stupid, or idiots. I should not have said any of those things to you. Also, I would like you to know that I am not good at apologizing, and most times I do not realize when I need to. I hope that you three understand that I really am sorry, I don't expect any of you to respond to this after the mean things I said to you, but I hope you know that I am sincerely sorry.

Thank you for reading this, and I am truly sorry for everything I said to you. Some of these things may have been true, but I had no right to say any of those things to you. I hope you three can accept my sincere apology.
Posted by ChloeMcIverFloyd 2 years ago
ChloeMcIverFloyd
So stupid. It must feel nice being simple minded. Sadly I won't ever know what that feels like, it is the disadvantage of being above average.
Posted by Jettrack 2 years ago
Jettrack
To think only humans evolved in the past 10 000 years and nothing else has. Sorry doesn't fit the equation. I mean we are getting into genetics know we can make babies in a tube change their genetic code who says we are not just an experiment from above. I think at one time people called him God!
Posted by Jettrack 2 years ago
Jettrack
Funny you think we really came from aps and evolved if that's what you believe that's your thoughts but if we are going around calling people idiots well I think you have a ways to evolve yet good luck with that
Posted by KingDebater 2 years ago
KingDebater
You're just jealous of us because we know all the facts you need to know about evolution.
Posted by ChloeMcIverFloyd 2 years ago
ChloeMcIverFloyd
Wow, Jettrack, KingDebater, and ProperJobTractors123, how does it feel in the minds of idiots?
Posted by Jettrack 2 years ago
Jettrack
Come on we all know the aliens put use here to debat evaluation
Posted by KingDebater 2 years ago
KingDebater
Thank you for voting and the comments.
Posted by ChloeMcIverFloyd 2 years ago
ChloeMcIverFloyd
I looked at the votes, and apparently this debate is just a joke, but I don't see why it is funny to make yourself look like an idiot. Wow!
Vote Placed by GodChoosesLife 2 years ago
GodChoosesLife
KingDebaterProperJobTractors123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Made sense to me and was kinda funny too. so Con gets points for convincing arguments.
Vote Placed by makhdoom5 2 years ago
makhdoom5
KingDebaterProperJobTractors123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: con's theory is more good. and he seems to be dominant in the debate. indeed con is more funny.
Vote Placed by PiercedPanda 2 years ago
PiercedPanda
KingDebaterProperJobTractors123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had better points, and was funnier :D