Cooldudebro
telisw37

Evolution

Cooldudebro

Cooldudebro

Pro

First round is for acceptance. Good luck!
telisw37

Con

Cooldudebro

Pro

DEFINITION:

Evolution Definitions:

a process of continuous change from a lower, simpler, or worse to a higher, more complex, or better

Case 1: Proving Evolution

First, I would like to prove how evolution is real. In a shocking discovery, we share 98.6% of our DNA with an ape. (1) if you click into link, you can barely tell the ape and human chromosome apart! Yet, when you compare it to a mouse's chromosomes, you can clearly see the difference. This proves that the ape and humans are greatly related. This proves evolution. Still not satisfied? Well, we should prove evolution using man's best friend. It is proven we share 5% of our genome sequence with dogs and mouse. (2) this again proves evolution. Even dogs and mice have a scientific similarity!

Here you can see the images of the human, mouse, and ape chromosomes. As you can see, this points towards evolution, as you can barely see the difference between the human and ape chromosome, but you can clearly see the difference between the mouse and the human.

Here you can see the similarities of our brain. However, you will see our brain is considerably larger. This gives us the power to communicate and give us a sense of right and wrong.

Here you may see how the skulls start out with a little similarities, but then has a bigger and bigger resemblance

Here you can see the beginnings and current human skulls. When you look at the first one, you see it is very different. It then gradually evolves into the human skull we know today.

1.http://www.amnh.org...

2.http://news.nationalgeographic.com...

telisw37

Con

I like to thank my opponent for offering this debate.
I refute my opponent's claim that living beings are changing. I will admit that l all living beings have a common desiginer called God.
The claim a bunch of skulls and brain pictures put together by men mean nothing at all. That only proves a common designer again.
I like my opponent to explain the ice age, where all life was frozen for many years breaking your claim.
My opponent posted:
"Evolution Definitions:
a process of continuous change from a lower, simpler, or worse to a higher, more complex, or better"

I assert that nothing was changing during the ice age.
Cooldudebro

Pro

I honestly feel like I have nothing to refute here. My opponent neglects to even try to refute my cases let alone provide any links associated to the topic at all. We are talking about animals evolving, not the whole Earth. I would like you to explain how this fits in to evolution.
telisw37

Con

I strongly suggest you establish a case for me to refute. Silly to think that a baby chick can evolve without the right earth conditions (incubator or mama chicken/nest=earth in correct conditions for life.

Does this prove man came from maggots, that evolved into monkeys, that turned into men?

Evolution Of Man

Anyone with God given common sense know women have all the Pus_y/power and half the money at all times proves that we did not evolve. Evolution forgot to tell the countries that degrade women and make them slaves that man has evolved.

http://www.google.com...

http://www.google.com...

Because we have different races of people. However you need to explain the Jew, who evolved around a designer called God! Where did he Jew and the Nation of God = Israel come from?

Creation or Evolution - Does It Really Matter What You Believe?

So why did one Nation Under God Evolve better and faster than Godless Nations?

http://www.google.com...

Cooldudebro

Pro

Okay now I obviously don't know if you are playing devil's advocate and sounding really stupid or just are really stupid. However, I'm not going to lose my debate just because an idiot is making stupid statements. Lets go.

" I like my opponent to explain the ice age, where all life was frozen for many years breaking your claim."

Actually, you have it all wrong. Jus because the Earth is freezing doesn't mean that evolution isn't happening with the species in the ice age. You also include no links supporting it. Please check the facts.

" I strongly suggest you establish a case for me to refute. Silly to think that a baby chick can evolve without the right earth conditions (incubator or mama chicken/nest=earth in correct conditions for life."

Yes it can. Evolutions is a series of mutations in the DNA. Like it or not, evolution is still happening even in humans! It shows that in the past, women with very low fat could ovulate, but now they can't! (1)

" Does this prove man came from maggots, that evolved into monkeys, that turned into men?"

That isn't even any proof.......

"Anyone with God given common sense know women have all the Pus_y/power and half the money at all times proves that we did not evolve. Evolution forgot to tell the countries that degrade women and make them slaves that man has evolved."

I think you have more of a problem with modern ethics and morals my friend.

"Because we have different races of people. However you need to explain the Jew, who evolved around a designer called God! Where did he Jew and the Nation of God = Israel come from?"

Israelites are a race that wondered and came up with the idea of god. I believe in god. You can believe Adam and Eve never happened and believe in what I believe.

"Creation or Evolution - Does It Really Matter What You Believe?"

Of course it does.

"So why did one Nation Under God Evolve better and faster than Godless Nations?"

My god, YOU DON"T HAVE TO BELIEVE IN ADAM AND EVE TO BE CHRISTIAN!

Ladies and Gentleman, I have proved:

Evolution did indeed happen, proved with many links and arguments my opponent didn't even try to rebut.

I have destroyed Con's evidence and case-like arguments which were off target and stupid.

Con has no links supporting nearly anything he has to say.

Thank you for reading! Vote Pro!

1. http://content.time.com...
telisw37

Con

Thank you for this debate, however my opponent's ignorance is not my problem. I am not playing advocate for anyone. Facts are facts, evolution is a "theory' claiming men are the product of monkeys that evolved from maggots.
Actually the truth is in my kitchen, when I want fresh meat to stay meat and not reverse into maggots I freeze it. And the dead meat is able to be eaten later. If evolution was a fact then one could just throw a steak in the street, wait a few years for a cow to evolve from the maggots the dead meat turned into.
Next evolution error is order out of disorder, not a natural law of nature. The law of Entropy is actual science and not a personal theory.
In thermodynamics, entropy is commonly associated with the amount of order, disorder, and/or chaos in a thermodynamic system. This stems from Rudolf Clausius' 1862 assertion that any thermodynamic processes always "admits to being reduced to the alteration in some way or another of the arrangement of the constituent parts of the working body" and that internal work associated with these alterations is quantified energetically by a measure of "entropy" change, according to the following differential expression:[1]
http://www.ask.com...(order_and_disorder)?o=2801&qsrc=999&ad=doubleDown&an=apn&ap=ask.com
Evolution is suggesting that a bomb (big bang) blowing up a junkyard could produce a new car or jet airplane, which is just foolish and dumb.
Next I reftue any claim that a Christian can embrace evolution in anyway, again silly and ignorant. Also that would be an Oxymoron. (Or just moron?) The bible clearly teaches that God created the animal, creeping thing, and mankind seperately. And all was good! My opponent should actually read a bible, before babbling against it.
Sir you have proved nothing at all.
Nor did you give a logical sound answer on why all Nations that deny the God of the bible are third world, Islamic, or terrible place to live. Where there are Christian churches then you see USA, France, Europe, UK, etc.. No god I will show you North Korera, Russia and Hatti!

My opponent wants to deny God, and claim that mankind is the result of random chance. However he is in the majority because One Nation Under God deny's Him. I stand alone.
There is nothing evolving now but the destruction of USA. Yet men cry mankind was not created by Almighty God. He said that people like my opponent would babble!
Isaiah 29:15-17King James Version (KJV)

15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Romans 1 King James Version (KJV)

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I will close with asking the voters, if bible all wrong how did it get the future right, and why didn't Darwin tell us the future like God did?

Example: Gaza & Damascus has always been inhabited cites, it is two of the oldest cities in the world. God said they will be destroyed along with Ashdod, Ekron,Palestine,and Israel and most of Jerusalem.

Isaiah 17:1
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
Amos 1:8
And I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and I will turn mine hand against Ekron: and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish, saith the Lord God.
Zephaniah 2:4
For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
Zechariah 9:5
Ashkelon shall see it, and fear; Gaza also shall see it, and be very sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited.
Zechariah 9:7
And I will take away his blood out of his mouth, and his abominations from between his teeth: but he that remaineth, even he, shall be for our God, and he shall be as a governor in Judah, and Ekron as a Jebusite.

If my opponent was not ignorant of current events he would understand that a religous orginazation want do destroy Israel=God's People and PROOF of His Reality and push them into the sea. Duh?????

Matthew 24:3

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Jesus answered:

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Claiming roots of maggots and not God. Like my opponent and Charles Darwin. Will all nations = NATO gather to meet the Lord in Israel because they are destroying Palestine along with Hamas? Is the world focus on Israel? Yes! My opponent offered his own opinion and 0% facts.

Zephaniah 3:8King James Version (KJV)

8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

We will soon see!

Posted by InnovativeEphemera 2 years ago
InnovativeEphemera
At first I thought he was deliberately using the maggot - monkey - me thing as a facetious straw man but now I'm starting to think he genuinely thinks that is the process of evolution. How unfortunate that because he doesn't know what evolution is he can't construct an argument against it.

Either that or he's a troll. I hope he's a troll. Otherwise, I weep.
Posted by Cooldudebro 2 years ago
Cooldudebro
I feel bad for your kids to have such a dumb @$$ as their father.
Posted by Cooldudebro 2 years ago
Cooldudebro
Tlewis, I will officially tell you this. Go fu(k yourself.
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
What a dumbas_ ! Maggots formed monkeys that made themselves men.Duh!
Posted by Cooldudebro 2 years ago
Cooldudebro
I gave you evidence that humans are evolving right now. Idiot.....
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
You have your style. I have mine. Evolution is just stupid. Nothing is evolving now. My opponent claimed the missing link, and ice age supports CONTINUOUS LIFE? So smart he is sottish.
Posted by Samreay 2 years ago
Samreay
Telisw37, do you realise you could present stronger arguments against evolution - arguments which might actually give people pause and help your cause - if you could stop with the ludicrous strawmanning of evolution. Saying something like we are "made from maggots" just makes you look like a troll, not someone who might have anything interesting to say.
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
Try God given common sense. Oh but you deny God exists, and you are made from maggots. Duh!
Posted by Cooldudebro 2 years ago
Cooldudebro
My god. Who the hell is telling you this?
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
No. Wrong again.
Vote Placed by Codedlogic 2 years ago
Codedlogic
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con failed to address - much less refute - any of Pros claims. Not sure what exactly Con was arguing against but it wasn't evolution.
Vote Placed by NiamC 2 years ago
NiamC
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro obviously had better arguments and sources, which remained u refuted. PRO, you cant call your opponent an idiot lol. Its true though...
Vote Placed by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I cant understand Con
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro upheld evolution in round 1. Con failed to rebut whatsoever. Goddamn, I thought LifeMeansGodIsGood was rambling.
Vote Placed by patrick967 2 years ago
patrick967
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con offered no real arguments and logical fallacies. Pro, however, made a good case in round one featuring no rebuttals (or Google searches) by Con.
Vote Placed by Samreay 2 years ago
Samreay
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct, arguments and sources to Pro, who actually tried to debate evolution (arguments could have been a lot better laid out and structured though Pro. Con, you turned what could have been a nice scientific debate into a session for your religious agenda. Reading your comments was an absolute waste of time.
Vote Placed by Daltonian 2 years ago
Daltonian
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Well, random pictures of Putin, our Beautiful planet, semi-nude women, and Barack Obama sipping from a straw are nice. Good job to Con for having the ability to post pictures. Unfortunately, practically 0% of his argument addressed the resolution of evolution. Thus, pro wins arguments. Con used no sources. Spelling + Grammar tied. Conduct tied.
Vote Placed by InnovativeEphemera 2 years ago
InnovativeEphemera
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con never addressed the topic of evolution. Extensively citing biblical passages for the majority of a round does not constitute good referencing. Clear vote pro.
Vote Placed by Phoenix61397 2 years ago
Phoenix61397
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm not entirely sure that con was actually arguing against pro, as they really didn't address any of Pro's arguments, but posted a bunch of unrelated pictures. Con also posted some rather misogynist and unrelated content. For these reasons I give pro arguments and conduct. Con also failed to use any sources that related to evolution, so none were especially useful in his arguments. S&G was mostly equal.
Vote Placed by TheSquirrel 2 years ago
TheSquirrel
Cooldudebrotelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's ignorance of the subject is clear (The "just a theory" argument is a common misunderstanding used to deride evolution). Con attempted to use biblical quotes and image macros to argue against evolution. Pro provided evidence of evolution which Con did not refute.