acole243
Funnv

Evolutionary Species Change

acole243

Con

In the realm of the 72 hours in which I would like to argue with the given individual, I would like to set a few ideas of structure or framework in which we shall argue (If you desire to) by. Before I do that, I would first like to provide some background. Once home schooled, I am now an active freshman participant to a high school in New York, where I live. Because I had the opportunity to receive a classical education for one year, I learned many differing skills, one of them being rhetorical thinking or Logic used through debate. I also had the opportunity to be learn to challenge evolution and some of the ideas brought about by it. Now, for the framework. I would like to argue in a logical and coherent manner. I don't believe using personal insults in any way adds to the validity of an argument. I would also like to establish my beliefs. I am creationist in that I believe the God created the universe in 7 literal days, and that adaption, or micro evolution is valid as it has been backed up with numerous pieces of evidence, but that evolution of change in species has not been proven or backed up with sufficient evidence. I, in this argument, also hope to provide logical thinking as to explain why I don't believe in species change through evolution and to also provide sufficient reason to why you shouldn't either.
Funnv

Pro

Hello I hope we can both have a fun time. I would first like to start with the evidences for evolution. The first being the fossil record. When we look in the fossil record we see the simplest forms of life at the bottom of the rock layers, it can also show a gradual change in one form of life to an other. Next is genes, we see that all life have common genes some more than others. Human have 96% genes in common in chimpanzees and around 90% with cats. Embryos is another. We as humans are a part of the phylum Chordata which also has lots of other animals. We see that all these forms of life have embryos with gills slits and tails. The gills later reform to the ears bones. The last that I will be presenting is comparative anatomy. When we look at the structure of a whale we see many things that would seem out of place or unnecessary. Such as arm, wrist, hand, and finger bones. We see that this bones are similar to many other mammal bones like humans, bats and dogs. Whales also have "hip bones" when they have no hip. I would also like to being up that both micro and macro evolution both follow the same mechanic for evolutionary change, mutation. The only difference between the two is scale.
acole243

Con

acole243 forfeited this round.
Funnv

Pro

Funnv forfeited this round.
acole243

Con

acole243 forfeited this round.
Funnv

Pro

Funnv forfeited this round.
Posted by Longline 2 years ago
Longline
Do you know who STANLEY MILLER, 1953 Is?
Posted by Longline 2 years ago
Longline
Do you have any idea where the theory of evolution comes from?
Posted by Funnv 2 years ago
Funnv
Evolution has nothing to do with the start of life. It only deals with organisms Evolving. Nothing to do with god and the start of life. You can believe in god and Evolution. If you took the time to learn this you may have a different outlook.
Posted by Longline 2 years ago
Longline
scientists have been un- able to prove that life can spring from nonliving molecules.

Life always comes from preexisting life. However, if we go back far enough in time, is it really possible that this fundamental law was broken? Could life really spontaneously spring from non- living chemicals? What are the chances that such an event could happen?

Researchers have learned that for a cell to survive, at least three different types of complex molecules must work together"DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), RNA (ribonucleic acid), and proteins. Today, few scientists would assert that a complete living cell suddenly formed by chance from a mix of inanimate chemi- cals. What, though, is the probability that RNA or proteins could form by chance?

What about protein molecules? They can be made from as few as 50 or as many as several thousand amino acids bound together in a highly specific order. The average functional protein in a "sim- ple" cell contains 200 amino acids.

There is no possible way the theory of evolution can make sense. Only to people who don't think for the self.

God is real, he created everything. That is why we have design, or body is design, not just some randomly particle together.