Evolutionist (Pro) vs Creationist (Con)

Evolution is how the world began and creationism has no evidence supporting it. I will be happy to go against anyone willing to defend the false idea of creationism.

Thank you Pro for bring an important subject to the debating floor.

Pro made no reference to the definition of creationism relative to this debate. And in saying that, I (Con) would like to share, and debate, with Pro what creationism means to a Deist.

Deist: “The belief that God has created the universe but remains apart from it and permits his creation to administer itself through natural laws.”

Both Atheist and Deist understands the importance of the scientific method to study repeatable patterns in nature and trying to understand our place in the universe, while using those patterns to advance our standard of living. When we understand a pattern to some degree, we classify it as a Law in Nature.

Through science, both Atheist and Deist recognize the current scientific view about the Big-Bang is the beginning of the universe.

Deist believes, like all Theist, God created the universe and everything in it, including the Laws of Nature. From the Deist's vantage point, the Laws of Nature is simply the handwriting of God and the scientific method is a way to read God's handwriting.

On the other hand, for Atheist and those of faith (Theist), including preachers, prophets etc, should be careful when studying man's written scripture about God. We must remember man is fallible, and those who study or write such scriptures may misinterpret of what God wants; therefore, God gets---and, in some cases, God help us all (“72 virgins” upon a suicide-killing of infidels, etc.).

And in saying that, Con hopes Pro will not take this debate in the weeds of man's written scriptures about God.

After creation (the Big-Bang), God's Laws of Nature is the program of the universe for defining the evolutionary dynamics for inanimate and animate operating within God's matrix.

The difference between Atheist and Deist is belief in the event entity before the Big-Bang. Today, the men of science have no empirical evidence of what caused the “Big Bang;” until then, we have those who believe in God (Deist, Theist, etc.)---Creationist, or hypothetical assumptions (Atheist)---Evolutionist.

It is not clear how the Big-Bang is an evolutionary step. Therefore, we Deist, like Theist, like Atheist, has some opinion on the event entity before the Big-Bang, and this opinion is simply based on faith. In other words, the nature of this debate points to the beginning; and the argument follows, is the event entity before the Big-Bang one of evolution or creation?

I would like to learn from Pro's arguments how the Big-Bang is an evolutionary step, a step relative to what?

One of the definitions of evolution follows: “a pattern formed by or as if by a series of movements” (

A more detail overview of evolution is in the following:

Since evolution is a function of the Laws of Thermodynamics, Pro needs to demonstrate Thermodynamics existed before the Big-Bang; otherwise, the debate goes on.

I choose to leave this debate. Sorry, but I have three others that I am interested in.

I understand, sometimes that happens to me, debate management is not my strong point.

In any event, I hope you left this debate with the view that the term "creationism" is something to think about. One should not get trapped in popular dogma of one belief system over another, since no one knows, if the event before the Big-Bang was an evolutional or creational event.

And in closing, I wish Pro a happy and prosperous New Year!

Bgirlctforlife forfeited this round.

Pro lost “interest” in her debate.
Posted by Bgirlctforlife 1 year ago
Don't vote on this debate. I did not finish it- you can delete this. Whoever voted, that seemed ignorant.
Vote Placed by Valkrin 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: FF from Pro