Vaishnavi11
Shrek_sDrecKid

Examinaton is a phobia, not an assessment of a child's performance

Vaishnavi11

Con

I feel examination is an assessment of a child's performance not a phobia. This is because examinations are the best way to learn and remember our lessons. If there were no exams then children wouldn't concentrate on their studies. they build the phobia on exams just to get better marks than somebody else and also not believe in themselves. If students believe in themselves and study well with confidence surely exams won't be a phobia.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

I accept your challenge to this debate and will be arguing why school exams are a phobia rather than a test of their knowledge. The first round is for acceptance while the other two rounds are for new arguments and/or rebuttals. I wish the best of luck to both opponent and myself...
Vaishnavi11

Con

Exams are the best ways to assess students knowledge and ability. If exams create stress and anxiety, we cannot learn how to overcome them if we avoid them. Before adulthood it is good to learn how to overcome stress and anxiety because adulthood is gull of stress. Many students are studying because exams. If we don't have exams, why would we study? Also, we can know our real knowledge, and it is a part of practice to not getting too nervous.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

Shrek_sDrecKid forfeited this round.
Vaishnavi11

Con

Vaishnavi11 forfeited this round.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

Shrek_sDrecKid forfeited this round.
Posted by m8 2 years ago
m8
There is literally no coherent claim in this debate.
Posted by Pink3433 2 years ago
Pink3433
I would like to accept but it is not letting me
Posted by MichaelPP 2 years ago
MichaelPP
I mean con is still quite correct. No need to be afraid or worried of a test if you actually studied well.
Posted by TheAnonymousTipster 2 years ago
TheAnonymousTipster
You seemed to argue that it is both "a phobia" (not really a suitable context for the word) and an assessment at the same time in your opening post.