HollowHalf17
CPUSA99

Existance of a God

HollowHalf17

Con

I just don't think that any God exists. I think that it's silly to think there could be a entity that created everything without proof of his existence. Why should I accept someone that i can't see/hear/communicate with/etc.
CPUSA99

Pro

I think that beleiving in god is just like believing in the big bang theory. people think it happened but they don't know what created it. neither can quite be explained.
HollowHalf17

Con

I dont think it's like that at all. There is small pieces of proof that we can show to go in correlation with that such as findings that say other galaxy's are moving away from us, thus the universe is expanding. Another point i can make to that is that the Big Bang Theory is just that, a theory, meaning its not necessarily fact but rather a hypothesis. People believe that there is a God that created the universe, which (correct me if im wrong) i have never seen proof of other than people claiming to have seen a God during a near death experience, which i dont think is possible. If such a thing could be documented that would be different for me. :)
CPUSA99

Pro

CPUSA99 forfeited this round.
HollowHalf17

Con

HollowHalf17 forfeited this round.
CPUSA99

Pro

CPUSA99 forfeited this round.
HollowHalf17

Con

HollowHalf17 forfeited this round.
CPUSA99

Pro

CPUSA99 forfeited this round.
HollowHalf17

Con

HollowHalf17 forfeited this round.
CPUSA99

Pro

CPUSA99 forfeited this round.
Posted by SteveJobs 3 years ago
SteveJobs
I'm dead. There is a god. End of story
Posted by Multi-Wargasm 3 years ago
Multi-Wargasm
Unless God is not an entity
Posted by KBShop 3 years ago
KBShop
Except we have at least some logical proof hinting at the big bang. There is no logical proof stating anywhere that God exists with the exception of people who confuse unexplained phenomena as miracles and very simply complexities as being the work of God because they simply cannot fathom the physical world