Aviv
TheDragon5

Experiments on fetuses intended for abortion

Aviv has forfeited round #4.

Aviv

Pro

We need to do experiments on embryos that are intended for abortion.
I mean, they're going to die anyway and we can learn so mach from them. Maybe we can even learn ways to improve the next generation of mankind
TheDragon5

Con

Greetings to my opponent.
Pro has failed to define the key terms here, so I will define them for him:
Embryo: the rudimentary plant usually contained in the seed (in plants)
I am unsure how conducting experiments on terminal plant embryos will benefit humans....
I look forward to seeing Pro's arguments.
Aviv

Pro

Hello opponent, I'm new here so forgive me but I thought that when I wrote the word 'abortion' it will clear that I was talking about the embryos of humans.
And by the way, just for general knowledge, genetic engineering in plants can make the next generation of humans healthier
TheDragon5

Con

I already defined embryos. And I concede that genetic engineering in plants benefits people, but I'm still unsure why aborting terminal, experimented-on plant embryos will benefit humans.
Aviv

Pro

I do not understand why you want to force an unwanted Debate but fine, I learned my lesson. Next time I emphasize the human factor because some people do not understand that the word 'abortion' is linked to humans rather than to plants.

If we do experiments on plant embryos, we can change them from the start and create new kinds of plants (like the plant that produces oil that scientists are working on these days). If we do it correctly a whole new worlds will be open to us, we could use the energy that the plant takes from the sun, we can create new vitamins and medicines, we could even create organic homes and all kinds of wonderful things.
TheDragon5

Con

Dude, it was a troll, which I evidently suck at, sorry.
Posted by Mharman 8 months ago
Mharman
Better try to debate seriously if you want to win, Dragon.
Posted by Heirio 8 months ago
Heirio
Nah, that embryo thing has been the only noteworthy thing so far.
Posted by TheDragon5 8 months ago
TheDragon5
Yes, I just found out on my own I suck at trolling, anything else?
Sorry pro.
Posted by Heirio 8 months ago
Heirio
Con, it was pretty damn clear what Pro meant by an embryo. Yes he should have defined it, but seriously?
Bit of a dick move, man.