Bookwormav
PsychoScientist

Exsistance of Extraterrestrial Life

Bookwormav

Pro

The first round is only to agree to debate. After that, it is a free for all. Please refrain from using profanity. Try to respect me and I will do the same in return.
PsychoScientist

Con

I gladly accept your debate, It will be an honor to debate against you. Existence of Extraterrestrial Life is a very interesting topic, which is the reason that I accept your Debate. I also did this because I do not believe in extraterrestrial life. After all, I will be debating against the Existence of Extraterrestrial Life.

I must tell you, that english is my second language, but I will make sure that my spelling is correct.
Thank you my opponent for debating against me,
I do hope we learn something from this debate.
Bookwormav

Pro

I will try to take two standing in my argument. One mathematical and the other my own observations.

I would also like to say that alien in a general term means some form of life from another planet. Life can mean anything from a creature like us or something as microscopic as bacteria. I do not believe that aliens fly around abducting people. If there is intelligent life out there, I believe that they may be at the same level of technology that we are. Because we are nowhere near planet-to-planet travel, I don't think they are either. If we can hardly get to our moon and back, how can another species move to us?

We know that Earth obviously is a planet with life. It has a great amount of water and oxygen, with a wide range of life. We have also observed that it is in a special place called the Goldilocks Zone, which has the perfect temperature to support life. This is only one planet in a solar system around one star. There are thousands of billions of stars out in the universe. The odds of just one if them having as simple of life as bacteria is huge. There is a mathematical formula called the Drake Equation that goes as followed: N=R " Fp " Ne " Fl " Fi. This means that for every star formed, there is an amount of planets that can support life. Then it goes on to the fraction that can actually support life, the time the planet has existed, and the chances of it forming intelligent life. This goes to show that even if there is only thee or more planets that can meet the standard, there is a chance of intelligent life. All the numbers make since.
PsychoScientist

Con

The topic that my opponent has chosen, has no exact proof of the Existence of Aliens. I will try to provide as much evidence as I can to prove that Extraterrestrial Life is not real. Doing so, is no easy task, so Its a challenge for me.

To my opponent: The Existence of Extraterrestrial Life, cannot be debated, there is no exact evidence that they exist or not. I am afraid that this Debate cannot be continued. I have made research, and according to all sources and mathematical procedures of life out there are extremely low. This debate might me very much easier for you since you believe that extraterrestrial life exist. I recommend looking for another topic that might interest you, but debating if aliens exist or not, there is no evidence. Its impossible to debate.
Bookwormav

Pro

I thank you for this chance to share your view on the subject. Though I am saddened that we cannot continue, I thank you for the respect you have shown to me.
PsychoScientist

Con

PsychoScientist forfeited this round.
Bookwormav

Pro

Bookwormav forfeited this round.
PsychoScientist

Con

PsychoScientist forfeited this round.
Posted by FuzzyCatPotato 1 year ago
FuzzyCatPotato
no profanity? damn straight