DebaterMaster18088
NobodyAtTheGraveyard

FC Barcelona is better then Manchester United

Started: 3/27/2014 Category: Sports

DebaterMaster18088

Pro

FC Barcelona has better players that have more experience on their team.
NobodyAtTheGraveyard

Con

The proposition has failed to define the motion. Therefore, I shall assume that you are talking about the better overall team-work, skill and wins in all of their history.

Now, the propositon say that FC Barcelona has better and more experienced players on their team. I disagree. FC Barcelona's team members are all picked out at a young age, sent to their boarding school (in Barcelona) and taught how to play football in a team, together. It is understandable, therefore, if their team-work appears to be better. They have known each other of more than a decade, of course they'll be able to work together better.

Now, lets look at the history of both teams.

Barcelona was founded in 1899 by a group of foreigners, a Swiss man from Wintherthur leading them. Manchester was founded 20 years earlier in 1879, making it slightly older and more experienced. Furthermore, FC Barcelona wasn't even founded by the Catalan people.

At the end of 2013 it was estimated that Manchester United is worth 3 Billion US Dollars while FC Barcelona is only worth 2.6 Billion US Dollars, making the former the most expensive team in the world and the latter, the third.

Furthermore, Manchester United has won several trophies over the years, gradually becoming one of the best teams in the world. Meanwhile, FCB only started to win when Guardiola became the coach. When he left, FCB started losing again. This shows that meanwhile the coach was brilliant, the team was just the tool that he used to become that brilliant.

So for these reasons, please oppose the motion. Thank you.
DebaterMaster18088

Pro

DebaterMaster18088 forfeited this round.
NobodyAtTheGraveyard

Con

Seeing as my opponent has failed to reply to my arguments, I shall assume that all of my arguments still stand, and his do not.

So for all of the arguments above, please oppose the motion. Thank you.
DebaterMaster18088

Pro

NobodyAtTheGraveyard

Con

Once again, my opponent gas failed to respond to my arguments. Therefore, all of my arguments stand and his/hers do not.
I don't see the need to add any more arguments and as I have nothing to rebuttal against, I will have to summarize the debate.
There isn't much to summarize as there haven't been any points of clash, or even rebuttle...
So for the arguments stated above, I beg you to oppose the motion. Please vote for the better debater not the better team. Thank you.

Vote con.
Posted by bhanushalikaran 3 years ago
bhanushalikaran
the star of the FCB messi jst have so many goals because of his team members n thier understanding.its jst beacuse of good passing to messi and nothing else but man utd players like rooney and all hits maximum goals by taking the ball and showing thier skills and here goes the shoot.